PDA

View Full Version : Update on elixirs?

Slush
04-28-2011, 05:58 AM
It's been a week since we had an update on what was going to happen to elixirs, but nothing has been done in-game, nor have we got an update from the devs on what was going to happen. Can assomers or one of the devs please give us an update about elixirs? I was pretty much half-way through getting to 56, then they made elixirs plat-only. As you can see in my sig, it has been very slow progress.
Thanks.

Slush
04-28-2011, 06:06 PM
BUMP
Devs please reply. :)

giayuan
04-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Same, i was gonna make a thread, but my first one was locked so. Any news on elixirs?

Apostar
04-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Yes! please give us some kind of feed back. Like things are back to normal and you can now get to 56 without it taking a month.

Mkcecil
04-28-2011, 07:39 PM
I made a thread a few days ago and got an answer from someone saying devs are working on it, just wait and be patient they are working hard on a solution to the elixir problem. Also heard they might change it back to gold. But if a dev wanted to post that would be fantastic!

giayuan
04-28-2011, 08:23 PM
I made a thread a few days ago and got an answer from someone saying devs are working on it, just wait and be patient they are working hard on a solution to the elixir problem. Also heard they might change it back to gold. But if a dev wanted to post that would be fantastic!

Yeah, a lot of people saw that dev post. But that dev post was on the first day of the update, and its been a week. Im a little annoyed because Playstations networks down, and I dont have the patience to level to 56 without pots, and this week is spring break for me. *STEAAAAAAAM*

DJMdivine
04-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Yes I did 20k with pots and now 20k without, I am halfway to 56 now but its gotten to the point that its so slow that I am almost to the point to losing interest yet I still wanna push to get. Either way I think I will make it as long as I have time, but pots help loads.