PDA

View Full Version : MUTED LAnGUAGE

Barbamitsos
04-28-2011, 07:43 AM
SO PEOPLE HERE WE ARE! I get muted all the time and people dont understand it so here will be our code to understand each other.

When someone claps=im muted
When someone Waves=Fight in pvp
When someone Par-tay= 1 less minute.

Christina
04-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Good idea!!

WJJ
04-28-2011, 12:26 PM
I got muted for the first time today for saying turd. I realize this game is played by a lot of younger ppl but cmon that's ridiculous. Then sum1 beside me starts saying orgasm and no mute. Whatever!

Snakespeare
04-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Let's not divert Barb's thread. He wants a system of communication when muted. Clapping sounds good to say "I'm muted", but it is not from the free emotes. How about if you make it one of the free ones? Maybe waving would be better for this one. If someone waves a lot, but doesn't speak...

p.s. There is a database being pulled together offsite, in the Wiki, of the words that are on the list. Haven't checked it out, yet.

KaotiicxDream
04-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Snake ur right.. It should be free emotes..

Like the Woah emote is I'm muted..

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 01:33 PM
Let's not divert Barb's thread. He wants a system of communication when muted. Clapping sounds good to say "I'm muted", but it is not from the free emotes. How about if you make it one of the free ones? Maybe waving would be better for this one. If someone waves a lot, but doesn't speak...

p.s. There is a database being pulled together offsite, in the Wiki, of the words that are on the list. Haven't checked it out, yet.

There are some pretty touchy words on that list, i've been muted for saying words that I never, ever would think of as bad. Such as poop (as in when the easter egg comes out from wearing the ears). But I really don't see a great way of establishing this. I mean yes the people that read this thread will know that if you wave a bunch of times and not talk, maybe they'll think your muted. Or people that haven't seen this thread would think that you just don't want to talk to them and just leave. So it's really about getting it out of there. I know there are a lot of people on the game that are not registered on the forums.