PDA

View Full Version : Is this a form of scamming? Then framing others for not trading back???

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 11:50 AM
So, I was chilling near the cs, and happen to do a trade. This person had a lonngggg time to think about it, then finally accepted. These items that I traded for were something I really needed. Soon enough, the guy is asking me to give him 10k more, then he asked for a trade back! Of course I said "no thank you" as I needed these items. Right after that, he starts to announce and frame me for scamming him!?!

I tried to explain, "ITS HARD TO SCAM NOWADAYS! IN FACT ITS IMPOSSIBLE!" Even after I tried to convince him, there is no way I could have scammed him, he still rants in public. I'm so upset, I'm going to sleep. >:(

Major
04-28-2011, 11:52 AM
If he accepted it then that's his mistake. That's not scamming lol.

Kabog
04-28-2011, 11:54 AM
It's simply more of a bad trade on his end if that's how he feels about it and you simply got the better deal out of it.

Pandamoni
04-28-2011, 11:55 AM
No, it's not a scam. If you are standing around BS and selling items to people you have to know people are looking to buy cheaper than what the item is going for in the CS. Any time I see someone looking for an item that is readily available in the CS I know they want it cheaper than what it goes for in CS.

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 11:55 AM
If he accepted it then that's his mistake. That's not scamming lol.

Exactly lmao, he had so much time to think about it, I waited like 30 sec for him to tick!

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 01:21 PM
And then after that, you and imperial decide to flame me and the other person for about 10 minutes. I know everyone saw the thread on Imperial & supposedly Lovenus scamming one person out of their recipe. Now it's happening all the time, even JoeyChandler said it was an unfair trade after you left. I'm not telling you that you should give him money or his items back, but you know that it was an unfair trade. You do not need these items, you guys that are more popular in the forums and have everyone as your friends think you can do whatever you want and not get any reprocussions. I have been playing this game since March of this year, and am nowhere near new to these types of games. And for you and imperial to sit there and flame us for 10 minutes, "Oh it's a noob party, and you the noob host." Yea, that's really classy, that's the types of things that make players stay away from this game because of people taking advantage of others instead of giving a fair trade. This is the only post I'll post in your thread, already muted you and imperial in game so there will be no more confrontations, but YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS AN UNFAIR TRADE. To me that is a scam, in some sorts as to someone knowing what they are doing vs someone trying to trade and not know. So I don't want to hear anything, and I PRAY that imperial took screenshots and posts them because it will make you both look like complete idiots, and make me look good. See, I come into the game in the right mind. DO YOU REMEMBER BEING A LVL 10? Because I sure do, as I learn knowledge I like to spread it around, ask anyone on here that I talk to in game. I try to help the new people out, instead of getting rich off of them. You and Imperial are one of the reasons people do not like this game, you guys have pathetic attitudes towards beginners and look to take advantage of them. Plain and simple.

Snakespeare
04-28-2011, 02:01 PM
So, I was chilling near the cs, and happen to do a trade. This person had a lonngggg time to think about it, then finally accepted. These items that I traded for were something I really needed. Soon enough, the guy is asking me to give him 10k more, then he asked for a trade back! Of course I said "no thank you" as I needed these items. Right after that, he starts to announce and frame me for scamming him!?!

I tried to explain, "ITS HARD TO SCAM NOWADAYS! IN FACT ITS IMPOSSIBLE!" Even after I tried to convince him, there is no way I could have scammed him, he still rants in public. I'm so upset, I'm going to sleep. >:(

Dude, 10K!!! Is it that much? You can make 10K in a few runs through Plasma Pyramid. Must we all stink things up over this monopoly money?

Zeus
04-28-2011, 04:18 PM
You can't call your own lack of knowledge of a price range of an object a scam. Same thing in the business world. It's called over paying. Being vengeful on the seller because YOU did not know the price. He is not liable for that. People are going to take advantage. This isn't against the TOS as far as I know. You shouldn't be calling somebody a scammer and being vengeful due to your own lack of knowledge. I make bad trades all the time. I don't call the other person a scammer. It's business. In business you either get burned and learn. Or you make money.

Sky../
04-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Your own stupidity is not the responsibility of the other party.

Arterra
04-28-2011, 04:41 PM
ooo i just learned about asymmetric information in Economics... PL should be integrated into the course lol

StompArtist
04-28-2011, 04:42 PM
All this complaining and moaning about bad trades will result in the devs disabling the trade feature. Stop it!

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 04:51 PM
i sense a flame war coming...and i WILL NOT be a part of it. all i can say is that sucks man...

StompArtist
04-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Look my point is that the whole "I been scammed" issue is now so popular it's hard to tell the scamee from the pretend to be a "scammee"... Every day someone is walking around saying he was scammed. Getting annoying.

Snakespeare
04-28-2011, 04:59 PM
You can't call your own lack of knowledge of a price range of an object a scam. Same thing in the business world. It's called over paying. Being vengeful on the seller because YOU did not know the price. He is not liable for that. People are going to take advantage. This isn't against the TOS as far as I know. You shouldn't be calling somebody a scammer and being vengeful due to your own lack of knowledge. I make bad trades all the time. I don't call the other person a scammer. It's business. In business you either get burned and learn. Or you make money.

But they are fighting over 10K!!! There are principles of business, and principles of community. Which are we seeking in this silly little game? No need to rip off the noobs to make a few fake gp. We all know it's buyer beware, but do you really want to play that way? Fighting over 10K? It's not fun for the rest of us. Just because something isn't illegal doesn't mean it's nice to be that way. (Not refering to you specifically, Parth, as I know you to be a very generous man.)

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Then maybe we should have reprocussions for people like this. A temporary 24Hr ban maybe if the other person can prove it was a bad transaction? I know it's annoying but it unfortunately is part of the game and people have to hear about it. He shouldn't have even brought it onto the forums TBH, it was handled it game with a 10 minute flaming session and them leaving. That's all it had to be.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-28-2011, 05:01 PM
he did nothing wrong.. you just not being smart enough to check cs prices or not being decisive enough completly FAIL!

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 05:03 PM
But they are fighting over 10K!!! There are principles of business, and principles of community. Which are we seeking in this silly little game? No need to rip off the noobs to make a few fake gp. We all know it's buyer beware, but do you really want to play that way? Fighting over 10K? It's not fun for the rest of us. Just because something isn't illegal doesn't mean it's nice to be that way. (Not refering to you specifically, Parth, as I know you to be a very generous man.)

Exactly, if people weren't ripping people off in real life, then this whole economic downturn could have been avoided. Real Estate companies were putting people into homes that they couldn't afford, and the buyers having no clue what they were getting themselves into. Same principles go into here. People are so indulged into this game, they forget what brought it all together. Helping each other out. I mean where would everyone be if Psychologic? or anyone else that made all of the guides. INCLUDING YANIS, he made all the pinks lists am i right? How would we know if we had all of the pinks if we weren't helping each other out?

Pandamoni
When I first started I walked into the CS and asked, "how much is the mojo bow bow worth?" Someone told me 7K so I sold it for that. Then a few days later I found out they were going for like 25K and I was bummed but I sucked it up and realized I should have done my homework and found out how much it was worth. Lesson learned.

I'll say it again: if you sell stuff in town, outside of the consingment shop, you are going to make less than you will in CS. Think of buying/selling in town (not in auction but in town) as a virtual garage sale. You will make less and can expect to pay less when you try to buy or sell from tells in town.

Zeus
One more thing. Price fluctuate. If prices were rock solid. We would have a very boring economy. If the value was 10k higher. You can't say he scammed you. That's pointless and immature of you. Not to mention. Bringing drama on the forums. This is not Gossip Girl. Their forums are elsewhere if you like drama.

Ya, Snake. I know what you meant. But same principles apply regardless. IMO. ;)

Zeus
04-28-2011, 05:04 PM
One more thing. Price fluctuate. If prices were rock solid. We would have a very boring economy. If the value was 10k higher. You can't say he scammed you. That's pointless and immature of you. Not to mention. Bringing drama on the forums. This is not Gossip Girl. Their forums are elsewhere if you like drama.

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 05:07 PM

Why do you keep saying YOU? No one here was scammed. I already know to do my homework Thanks. And you guys are seriously coming at this from the greediest PoV ever. LIKE I SAID, read a few posts up. This should have never been brought into the forums. Thanks for basically repeating what I said, makes me feel smart.

Zeus
04-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Why do you keep saying YOU? No one here was scammed. I already know to do my homework Thanks. And you guys are seriously coming at this from the greediest PoV ever. LIKE I SAID, read a few posts up. This should have never been brought into the forums. Thanks for basically repeating what I said, makes me feel smart.

Mistake... Apologies if I'm typing on a 3.5 inch screen while multi-tasking other things. The point is still the same. Even if you want to nitpick at flaws.

If your point was to troll me. You were unsuccessful.

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:16 PM
OK PEOPLE LISTEN UP!!!

1) stop posting scam issues on forums. email devs
2) like snakespeare said, seriously, its 10k man have a little heart
and 3) if you think its a scam DONT TRADE!!!!!!!

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 05:16 PM
I really don't think your getting the point, neither are any of you. You guys were all dogging on Imperial and Lovenus yesterday because he ripped off Whirlzap of his Lvl 15 Expert. But now that the tables are turned around, and yes it is exactly the same thing, It's okay for Beanz to rip new people off because they don't know the prices. You guys are hypocritical. The only thing that is missing here is screen shots.

Edit: and let's not forget that even though Whirlzap is considered a higher lvl, he still knew about things and you guys gave him the benefit of the doubt. The guy I am talking about is a Lvl 10, I mean come on!!!

Zeus
04-28-2011, 05:18 PM
I really don't think your getting the point, neither are any of you. You guys were all dogging on Imperial and Lovenus yesterday because he ripped off Whirlzap of his Lvl 15 Expert. But now that the tables are turned around, and yes it is exactly the same thing, It's okay for Beanz to rip new people off because they don't know the prices. You guys are hypocritical. The only thing that is missing here is screen shots.

It's different because Lovenus was a Guardian. That's the only reason.

StompArtist

I never "dogged" anyone and told the person involved on the Imprial/lovenus thing to email the devs. Pot kettle black.

DJMdivine
If no one could buy an item lower than its original price to make profit this game wouldn't be much now would it. Its NOT scamming, taking advantage, or greed its the profit you make that you put time into to gain the items you have now. And don't say you farmed ALL of your rare pinks cause at one point you have done this to another player to make some kind of profit for your advantage cause I am pretty for sure everyone has had to of done it once in their gaming time. (And no I do not mean scam somebody, I mean buy low, sell high)

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:19 PM
asdhgfbavl udhf

Gaddy
04-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Wow, crying after the fact because he didn't like the terms of an agreement he made over a trade. What a whiney little tool.

Zeus
04-28-2011, 05:21 PM
Don't discuss that mothwing. Delete that comment. Didn't mean it to be like that. It is not a topic to be discussed. Same principle as bans.

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm done, you guys are very much missing an obvious point of helping other people out. So instead of talking myself blue in the face trying to make a point that someone that has been around since the beginning, ripping someone off that is a LvL 11 is wrong and should be frowned upon. Not the whole "He should've known the prices." Did you guys know everything at lvl 11? I don't think so. I have lost all respect for most of you which I highly regarded as some good people. You guys are still forum gods and good players(at the game), but sticking up for someone that is ripping new people off and not making it an even trade is really messed up. Especially when we are dealing with a fake game and fake gold. Yea, I'm not perfect, but I gave the kid that got ripped off 100K so he wouldn't feel so bad about it. Now you know what that did, that made him stay on the game, which will probably lead to him buying platinum and staying with the game instead of quitting after he was ripped off. And I'm not going to get into the whole platinum thing with you guys, because as you know that's how the devs make money and make this game better. So taking care of another customer is more important that a popularity contest to me. I still believe in STS and PL, but I have just lost respect for Parth, and a few other people that should know better.

StompArtist
04-28-2011, 05:28 PM
xRaNdU: How do you suggest fixing this besides completely abolishing trades between players?

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Don't discuss that mothwing. Delete that comment. Didn't mean it to be like that. It is not a topic to be discussed. Same principle as bans.

why not...it should be mentioned. it says that he wasnt a good example to the community

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:29 PM
And if you can't read, it wasn't me idiot. I actually stick up for the new people and make things fair. Nice try though. Maybe read through the three pages of posts, you might actually learn something. Instead of commenting on something you know nothing about.

And final comment, read my posts, I was the first to say this shouldn't be brought up on the forums. It was handled in game, Beanz just wants a little comforting because he feels bad about it, that's why he posted this. And you guys agreeing with him are making him think it's okay to rip people off.

the start of a flame war...

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:30 PM

but, as u wish parth...since i see that the goa's have authority around here...

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 05:34 PM
xRaNdU: How do you suggest fixing this besides completely abolishing trades between players?

I have no idea, possibly for users if they can provide sufficient proof of something being done. As i've seen people buying rabbit ears for 5k from new people in forest haven and selling them in auction for 100k+. If they can provide sufficient evidence that someone has taken advantage of them. A 24Hr Ban. Would that get someones attention? For people that have been playing this game for a while, yes. They probably play it everyday and hate the feeling of not playing it. Just like every thread people made while the amazon servers crashed. Do you think they'd do it again? And as I said, it has to be overwhelming evidence. But that is hard to do unless you have an iPhone and can take screen shots.

StompArtist
04-28-2011, 05:36 PM
I have no idea, possibly for users if they can provide sufficient proof of something being done. As i've seen people buying rabbit ears for 5k from new people in forest haven and selling them in auction for 100k+. If they can provide sufficient evidence that someone has taken advantage of them. A 24Hr Ban. Would that get someones attention? For people that have been playing this game for a while, yes. They probably play it everyday and hate the feeling of not playing it. Just like every thread people made while the amazon servers crashed. Do you think they'd do it again? And as I said, it has to be overwhelming evidence. But that is hard to do unless you have an iPhone and can take screen shots.

That's the problem. Then the devs have to play police... Whats fair? Paying 5k and selling 7.5k? Paying 5k and selling 10k? No real way of putting a clear bar...

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:37 PM
the problem is, people dont feel bad by taking advantage of players that dont have much experience. they do it out of greed and pleasure and for the money. i bet this game is gonna get where devs are going to have to patrol every towne there is...or give the goas athourity to ban

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:38 PM
That's the problem. Then the devs have to play police... Whats fair? Paying 5k and selling 7.5k? Paying 5k and selling 10k? No real way of putting a clear bar...

well in the situation of 5k then u sell for 10k thats just profit and good sales. but as xRaNdu mentioned, buying for 5k and selling for hundreds of thousands, well thats taking advantage

StompArtist
04-28-2011, 05:38 PM
the problem is, people dont feel bad by taking advantage of players that dont have much experience. they do it out of greed and pleasure and for the money. i bet this game is gonna get where devs are going to have to patrol every towne there is...or give the goas athourity to ban

You still cannot establish what is a fair price. Unless either you stop trading or build in object values and enforce trades to be met with similar "values".

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Snake, afterwards, they started to flame Imperial and Me for framing??? In public!!! I hope you understand why I wouldnt want to trade back...

StompArtist
04-28-2011, 05:41 PM
well in the situation of 5k then u sell for 10k thats just profit and good sales. but as xRaNdu mentioned, buying for 5k and selling for hundreds of thousands, well thats taking advantage

In theory I could intentionally sell you something for 5k and wait until you list it then claim you scammed me. All evidence will point to you.

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 05:41 PM
ok adios people dont wanna get banned...

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Then maybe we should have reprocussions for people like this. A temporary 24Hr ban maybe if the other person can prove it was a bad transaction? I know it's annoying but it unfortunately is part of the game and people have to hear about it. He shouldn't have even brought it onto the forums TBH, it was handled it game with a 10 minute flaming session and them leaving. That's all it had to be.

SO first you try get me framed in game? Now you try ban me? who do you think you are? From now on, all biast posts like this will not be acknowledged.

Snakespeare
04-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Snake, afterwards, they started to flame Imperial and Me for framing??? In public!!! I hope you understand why I wouldnt want to trade back...

But it all seems so petty to be fighting about 10K. Who needs 10K. I'll give it gladly to end this. lol

Gaddy
And if you can't read, it wasn't me idiot. I actually stick up for the new people and make things fair. Nice try though. Maybe read through the three pages of posts, you might actually learn something. Instead of commenting on something you know nothing about.

And final comment, read my posts, I was the first to say this shouldn't be brought up on the forums. It was handled in game, Beanz just wants a little comforting because he feels bad about it, that's why he posted this. And you guys agreeing with him are making him think it's okay to rip people off.
Hey bub, I wasn't refering to your idle ramblings. I was refering to the situation in general.

Personally, I was greatly taken advantage of a couple of times when I was a noob. Probably to the tune of several hundred thousand gold...

I WAS NOT SCAMMED, AND I GOT OVER IT. There's a WORLD of difference between making a bad trade and genuinely getting ripped off. Learn it.

When I was young, there was a very politically incorrect phrase that described people who try to back out of trades after the fact and, generally, those kids tended to get beaten up a lot on the playground. Now those kids RULE the forums because they can cry the loudest and there's little chance they're gonna get sucker-punched while coming down the swirly-slide.

The internet has turned us all into a bunch of wussies.

I don't try to make bad trades, and I don't deal with people who do. But if someone is preying on the ignorance of others to make a genuine PROFIT, and not violating the TOS, then exactly what do you, xRaNdU, propose is to be done?

azulflame

and where do you draw the line?

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 05:47 PM
But it all seems so petty to be fighting about 10K. Who needs 10K. I'll give it gladly to end this. lol

Snake it was about Imperial and me taking advantage of trades Whaaaa?!?! Thats crazy...

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey bub, I wasn't refering to your idle ramblings. I was refering to the situation in general.

Personally, I was greatly taken advantage of a couple of times when I was a noob. Probably to the tune of several hundred thousand gold...

I WAS NOT SCAMMED, AND I GOT OVER IT. There's a WORLD of difference between making a bad trade and genuinely getting ripped off. Learn it.

When I was young, there was a very politically incorrect phrase that described people who try to back out of trades after the fact and, generally, those kids tended to get beaten up a lot on the playground. Now those kids RULE the forums because they can cry the loudest and there's little chance they're gonna get sucker-punched while coming down the swirly-slide.

The internet has turned us all into a bunch of wussies.

I don't try to make bad trades, and I don't deal with people who do. But if someone is preying on the ignorance of others to make a genuine PROFIT, and not violating the TOS, then exactly what do you, xRaNdU, propose is to be done?

We already covered this, there's no practical way for it to be done.

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Okie guys, this thread is much more peaceful after I ignore XranduX.
In conclusion, I need these items on my twink, I swear Im going to use them. If you think about it, the overpriced items is 300k in cs and nobody is buying it. A friend told me before they were 90k:o
SO bah prices change, im still happy, and whatever Ill just ignore those jerks who believe lies from their friends.

/happy rant over

Zeus
04-28-2011, 05:57 PM
but, as u wish parth...since i see that the goa's have authority around here...

Nothing against you personally. Just following instructions :). Lol.

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 06:03 PM
and where do you draw the line?

OMG dude u still dont get it!!!! my point is making too big of a profit on a good item that u paid pratically nothing for, yes thats the line

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Nothing against you personally. Just following instructions :). Lol.

:p no hard feelings k?

Mothwing
04-28-2011, 06:05 PM
k now i sense a giant flame war coming. TAKE COVER!!!! srsly get the heck outta here

StompArtist
04-28-2011, 06:06 PM
k now i sense a giant flame war coming. TAKE COVER!!!! srsly get the heck outta here

Well I thought we had agreed that it was ethically questionable but impossible to enforce in the current frame of the game.

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 06:08 PM
GUYS FROM NOW ON, LETS POST OUR BEST JOKES OKAY? THERE'LL BE NO FLAME WAR IN MY TOWN!

Q: Why did the Roman chicken cross the road?
A: She was afraid someone would caesar!

Snakespeare
04-28-2011, 06:12 PM
I don't think it requires a rulebook to know what is fair. Just use the golden rule.

thecakeisaspy
04-28-2011, 06:24 PM
I don't think it requires a rulebook to know what is fair. Just use the golden rule.

here here!

Greyhorse
04-28-2011, 06:45 PM
...true, but also one ought to take responsibility for one's own actions, instead of blaming others for the undesirable consequences of choices made.

Sorry for the mini - preach, but I've had a gutful lately (not really here in particular) of people blaming everyone else for whatever is wrong. Peace.

I still wish I hadn't liquidated that snowball launcher pink when I was a noob. I couldn't use it...didn't know better. D'oh!

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 06:48 PM
...true, but also one ought to take responsibility for one's own actions, instead of blaming others for the undesirable consequences of choices made.

Sorry for the mini - preach, but I've had a gutful lately (not really here in particular) of people blaming everyone else for whatever is wrong. Peace.

I still wish I hadn't liquidated that snowball launcher pink when I was a noob. I couldn't use it...didn't know better. D'oh!

Hey greyhorse, I remember in the halloween map, I looted loads of greens and purples. I thought they were worth less so I only kept the pinks lol...I could have sold the purps and greenies for more than the liquidation price:D

Zeus
04-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Hey greyhorse, I remember in the halloween map, I looted loads of greens and purples. I thought they were worth less so I only kept the pinks lol...I could have sold the purps and greenies for more than the liquidation price:D

I still have all my purples and greens. Or most of them rather. Some accidentally were lost to liquidation

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I still have all my purples and greens. Or most of them rather. Some accidentally were lost to liquidation

Yeah but I actually liquidated ALL of them leaving me with only 2-3 pinks hehe. I bought some more for like 40k and got 2 extra pinks^^ Not alot but I enjoy using them especially the broom and chunker.

FluffNStuff
04-28-2011, 06:54 PM
I think i liquidated ao1 pinks before the nerf.

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 06:59 PM
I think i liquidated ao1 pinks before the nerf.

Really? What made you do that? (I wasn't here when ao1 came out)

Redbridge
04-28-2011, 07:05 PM
But they are fighting over 10K!!! & It's not fun for the rest of us.

Snakespeare, I couldn't have said it better.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm taking a few days off the PL Forums, they used to be a fun place to come and learn but that sometimes just isnt the case at the moment.

:-(

Diodge
04-28-2011, 08:30 PM
This is all crazy.

If someone is to lazy to look up prices and they sell low. Sorry noone can help you.

*&^%$ If you get coached into selling something for a low price by there friend. There might be a problem.$%^&*

Dont sell something if you dont have a clue. There is alot of ways to go about finding a items price...Maybe the one selling is just so greedy/in need of gold they sell. They dont do the work to find the price. Sorry about your loss

Part of any mmo is buying low and selling at the best time. This happens everyday in every game.

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 09:59 PM
This is all crazy.

If someone is to lazy to look up prices and they sell low. Sorry noone can help you.

*&^%$ If you get coached into selling something for a low price by there friend. There might be a problem.$%^&*

Dont sell something if you dont have a clue. There is alot of ways to go about finding a items price...Maybe the one selling is just so greedy/in need of gold they sell. They dont do the work to find the price. Sorry about your loss

Part of any mmo is buying low and selling at the best time. This happens everyday in every game.

Are you talking to me? If you are, I didnt lose anything...

Diodge
04-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Are you talking to me? If you are, I didnt lose anything...
Is this a form of scamming? answered this

Then gave some tips if you think this is a scam.

Beanmachine
04-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Is this a form of scamming? answered this

Then gave some tips if you think this is a scam.

Oh so its not scamming right? Cause as I explained, its impossible to scam, that why its called SECURE trade lol.