PDA

View Full Version : Jaminn is here for you

jaminn
04-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Hey guys

Proud to say I've been playing for a while and am a founder and I would love to help anyone out if they are having trouble. I love helping others but I have a few simple easy to respect rules. If you invite me invite me once (no spam pls...for my sake) and msg me for help, show me respect and I will show you equal if not greater respect, and also I have always created strong bonds with those I help. If you follow all these rules I am sure to end up a friend and even get you some thing to help you along in the game ;). If not I'm not one to leave people in the dust I just won't be there for you as much.

Just add jaminn

Remember: have fun, make friends, and be respectful

MAlandM
04-28-2011, 01:08 PM
I need help with levelling. I'm a lv26 and I'm aiming for lv30. Please tell me if u can help. My in game username is MAlandM.

Major
04-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey buddy, welcome to the community, we like having ppl like you around, hope to see ya in game.

jaminn
04-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Hey buddy, welcome to the community, we like having ppl like you around, hope to see ya in game.

Thanks for the warm welcom hope to be a big part of this

rubric
04-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Hey Jammin! I was just browsing this forum for the first time when I saw your posting. Thanks for helping so many of us with the bunny ears that day! I would never be able to tackle the quest without you! :)

spookytooth
04-29-2011, 11:48 AM
Cool to see people offerin help when theres so many people who ignore new players. Nice thread

jaminn
04-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Hey Jammin! I was just browsing this forum for the first time when I saw your posting. Thanks for helping so many of us with the bunny ears that day! I would never be able to tackle the quest without you! :)

No problem I have been at it all week btw what is ur in game name

JaytB
04-29-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi Jaminn, and welcome :)

Great way to introduce yourself here :D

jaminn
05-04-2011, 07:09 PM
I need help with levelling. I'm a lv26 and I'm aiming for lv30. Please tell me if u can help. My in game username is MAlandM.

Hey I have added you a couple of times when would you like to lvl with me?

joeychandler
05-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Sup jaminn! You're an awesome guy to farm with, glad ya joined forums

jaminn
05-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Sup jaminn! You're an awesome guy to farm with, glad ya joined forums

Lol hey joey glad I met u, anyone that has an introduction like that has gotta be fun ;)