PDA

View Full Version : underwater town?!?!?!

jaminn
04-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Hey pl idea that I had...I understand that it would be hard but an underwater campaign would be cool...and you could make it that you need a vanity(rebreather) to go to that dungeon... you could link it's town to alien oasis by a tunnel under the lake...you could also place it in the water in the upper left hand corner of the map....wepons could be like anchors, harpoon guns, and starfish wand and the like. Just an idea dont kill me for it...jk ;)

KingGiant
04-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Its been suggested by numerous people before and would be a cool idea. This kind if thread does belong in the suggestions forum tho. I would love a harpoon gun for my bird!

Snakespeare
04-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Once they figure out how we can move along the z-axis, they will probably do this as well as an aerial campaign.

jaminn
04-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Once they figure out how we can move along the z-axis, they will probably do this as well as an aerial campaign.

Yea I have been thinking about that and I seriously wouldn't mind a simple x and y underwater campaign...after all to change the basic design for one lvl I don't know about that

jaminn
04-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Also I realized it should be in suggestions and reposted it sorry don't know my way around yet

Arterra
04-28-2011, 04:44 PM
well, if we are in underwater tunnels, how can we tell? the camera angle wont let us see the ceiling, so all we could tell from are glass walls and seaweed (since i have yet to see moving background aka fishies)

Apostar
04-28-2011, 06:07 PM
That would be so cool lol

nightshade
04-28-2011, 08:16 PM
well, if we are in underwater tunnels, how can we tell? the camera angle wont let us see the ceiling, so all we could tell from are glass walls and seaweed (since i have yet to see moving background aka fishies)

Make the tunnel bigger
Lol

Lowlyspy
04-29-2011, 06:47 PM

there was the snowflakes back during the christmas stuff, that kinda counts as a moving background

jaminn
04-30-2011, 08:13 PM

Also I ment a tunnel linking the towns like the "sewers" linking balefort castle and balefort sewers. There can be a little battle area like where vyxnaar is but not as the main campaign