PDA

View Full Version : About forager armors and supreme helms

riddiculous
07-18-2015, 10:46 AM
It feels kinda weird when new sets that came from locks are still not better than the old sets like the icescales. I think it's better if you add hp or mana on it. Just a suggestion

Kumsaati
07-18-2015, 10:51 AM
It feels kinda weird when new sets that came from locks are still not better than the old sets like the icescales. I think it's better if you add hp or mana on it. Just a suggestion

Ice was event set new sets are easy to get and locked set.thats why still ice beter untill next event

riddiculous
07-18-2015, 10:57 AM
Ice was event set new sets are easy to get and locked set.thats why still ice beter untill next event

Event sets was like last December right? Kinda old already.this one needed little tick well you know the new sets like these foragers are hard to loot in locks too bro and it depends on the people who will open in their current level .so still its rare for a person to loot thre best armor in the exact level you know.

kananaskis
07-25-2015, 11:59 AM
the last level cap (41) began with conquistadors crate armors and magma sets from elite tindrin in feb/14. it wasn't until july/14 that ancient druid and living spirit were released.. following events relaeased more like necroptic and icescale, and planar gear was released with new arena. If new legendary armors come with this ursoth it'll be a lot quicker for new armors than last year.

extrapayah
07-25-2015, 08:13 PM
eh? i'm pretty sure those new armors are better... except that some favorite/desired types are missing... and the way sts trying to reduce mage's str, rogue's int, and warrior's int from gears

for that, you'd want to check padded hat/cap/helm and scavenger robe/tunic/chain