PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice Planar Pendant for Warrior

Oezheasate
07-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Hiya,

So Ive been farming quite some time now and I'm on my way to get a second Dragonite Bar. Now the question is, should I use the second one for a planar pendant? Already got everything to craft it except the Dragonite Bar (114 teeth).

The Problem i have is that I've asked a lot of pro players like for example gothical if i should craft it, but there is no clear cut answer. One side says yes use it the other one says no, sell it and invest it.

I hope to get some clarification from you guys or at least Pros and Cons.

Cheers,
Oez.

vawaid
07-18-2015, 03:36 PM
sell bar if you can get 5m or more, because I know how that feel -non stop running elite the wild-.

but if you cant get good price, use to craft planar pendant. It's the best pendant now, and maybe best for whole season.

Ravager
07-18-2015, 08:49 PM
Do you PVP? Then you need max gear to have better chances in PVP and need to craft amulet. Otherwise, the prospector stuff should suffice and you can sell.

Serancha
07-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Nobody is certain yet whether the new mythic set with bonus will be better than arcane ring / planar pendant + other gear. But then it will likely take a long time to get such a set, so even if it is better, it may be worth having the extra 600 hp provided by the planar pendant, in order to farm the new elites effectively.

Trojan2100
07-18-2015, 09:33 PM
Ok since you didint mention it was for pvp or pve or how well geard you were . In pve perspective I would sell the bar collect my 4-5m gold put it in my stroge toon , hire someone to erase my memory of ever having 5m . Do daily Orc tag and get orc slayer , why not it's free and it's not bad armor for someone who doesn't have imbued or new mythic . In few month when your desperate for gold looking thru your stash or toons to find something to sell BAMB 5m!!!

Oezheasate
07-19-2015, 12:52 AM
Cool that so much of you took time to answer my question, I'm planning to keep farming pve, pvp is something that I will do in a very far away future. I got enough already for a ring and for Nekro I already have the fossil just need to farm arena for vials. Ok I will then sell the bar and when the new gear is out and planar pendant is worth crafting I will get a drag bar.