PDA

View Full Version : what in the world...

Rescind
07-18-2015, 06:36 PM
so I'm just chillin in CTF and I see this happen. Anyone know how this happened?

iRandom
07-18-2015, 07:03 PM
MINI MAP NOT WORKING?

Fire is out?

ur name and guild isnt showing (lol)

The biggest revelation:

YOU HAVE FRIENDS?

Rescind
07-18-2015, 07:22 PM
MINI MAP NOT WORKING?

Fire is out?

ur name and guild isnt showing (lol)

The biggest revelation:

YOU HAVE FRIENDS?

Meant the flag on top of read team bear. It was floating rather than right on top of your head

iRandom
07-18-2015, 07:42 PM
Meant the flag on top of read team bear. It was floating rather than right on top of your head
oh.

I srsly thought that u had friends was the biggest glitch in the game.

KingFu
07-18-2015, 08:09 PM
This happens quite a lot. It doesn't display the same for everyone though. So to the bear, the flag may have appeared normal. It has to do with the flags being server based.

Rescind
07-19-2015, 01:41 AM
Makes sense. I'm guessing the whole team sees it like that because my whole team was just staring at him

KingFu
07-19-2015, 05:07 AM
Makes sense. I'm guessing the whole team sees it like that because my whole team was just staring at him

Definitely possible. Either that or only the flag runner sees it differently. I know there have been times where it was way above my head for me and no one else, and also I've seen times where it's been way above the runner's head, but they see it normal. So it can go vice-versa.

Cavoc
07-20-2015, 05:38 PM
The oyster class has a skill that turns him invisible. It opens its mouth and blinds everyone with its pearl making it impossible to see the oyster. Pretty op honestly. Sts really needs to nerf them.

Befs
07-20-2015, 06:08 PM
The oyster class has a skill that turns him invisible. It opens its mouth and blinds everyone with its pearl making it impossible to see the oyster. Pretty op honestly. Sts really needs to nerf them.

Also the armor buff from when it closes it's shell

Best class hands down

Flewin
07-26-2015, 09:47 AM
I never experienced this, odd