PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Guild In Near Future

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 01:48 PM
I've only been around for a few months but for those of you that know me, I'm a hardcore player >.< . I play at least 4hrs a day, I've been pvping since I've started and not new to these types of games. There are a few things I could still learn but overall I think I'm in good shape. I only have one pvp and one main character although that can be easily changed if need be. These are not my first two characters, just the ones I have leftover from making and experimenting with them so do not judge.

Baalzhebub - LvL 45 DexMage (Main)
Tekknique - Lvl 15 DexBear (Twink)

At this moment in time, I have been farming and farming and farming (I know lots of farming) for the expert 15, other than that my twink is ready to go. Add both of my character names and I'll be glad to talk. All offers are welcome, this will be my first guild on this game. If any other information is needed, just post and I will reply. Thanks!! :-)

xRaNdU
04-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Also, please no immature people. I mean having fun is good and all but I'd rather have clean fun, I joke around a lot and am easy to get along with and am down for almost anything. Rather have a guild that is a little more organized and mature. Thanks Again!!!

Major
04-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Hey buddy check out this thread for the active guilds at this moment: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?24713-Pocket-Legends-Guilds!!