PDA

View Full Version : Could The New App Order&Choas® Overide Pocket Legends?

Gamelova
04-28-2011, 03:11 PM
I just looked in the app store a few seconds ago, and I wanted to get some feedback from some any Order&Choas, Pocket Legends players.

The graphics are pretty good, and honestly are better than pocket legends, but this game was recently released so I can't judge both of these app immensely until I buy Order&Choas.

It does look quite amazing though...

Wicked Caccavari
04-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Not for Android users as the game isn't available to us.

Anyways, the game has a monthly fee (.99 cents) which isn't an awful lot but I'd rather not pay to play.

FluffNStuff
04-28-2011, 03:32 PM
It is wifi only, so that knocks out most of the PL market.

Echelong
04-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Well its not a bad game so far its just another clone from gameloft. But guys please I think we are abusing the patience of STS talking about O&C and using STS forums for that game I suggest that we boycott gameloft's forum and demand a proper forum for that game. I already suggested that.

RedRyder
04-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Please avoid making more threads on the game and discuss in this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25107-O-amp-C-IGN-database)

Major
04-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Ya true these are STS forums not gameloft. Think about going onto some Dodge forums and talking about Ford.....just not cool lol.

StompArtist
04-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Ya true these are STS forums not gameloft. Think about going onto some Dodge forums and talking about Ford.....just not cool lol.

The problem is all the smart folks are on the PL forums. :D

Wicked Caccavari
04-28-2011, 04:31 PM
The problem isn't talking about Order and Chaos on the off-topic forums but people are making multiple threads about it. Each of them being the exact same thing just about.

xxteargodxx
04-28-2011, 04:35 PM
I just looked in the app store a few seconds ago, and I wanted to get some feedback from some any Order&Choas, Pocket Legends players.

The graphics are pretty good, and honestly are better than pocket legends, but this game was recently released so I can't judge both of these app immensely until I buy Order&Choas.

It does look quite amazing though...
I played the game for a little bit last night, got to say it is incredibly fun and the graphics are NICE! I personally think this is better than Pocket Legends for the simple fact that I don't have to pay to choose what my character looks like you get to do that all from when you build your character. Another thing I like is that you get 3 free character slots unlike in Pocket Legends where you get only 2.

Not for Android users as the game isn't available to us.

Anyways, the game has a monthly fee (.99 cents) which isn't an awful lot but I'd rather not pay to play.
Yes, the game has a monthly fee although it is incredibly cheap think of it this way when you purchase the 6 months for $2.99 that's $0.50 cents a month.

Well its not a bad game so far its just another clone from gameloft. But guys please I think we are abusing the patience of STS talking about O&C and using STS forums for that game I suggest that we boycott gameloft's forum and demand a proper forum for that game. I already suggested that.
I just read the rules I don't see where it says we can't talk about other games on there. So people who are posting talking about the game on here are doing nothing wrong as far s I can see. As long as the topics are kept in the Off Topic Discussion forum. I also don't see what's wrong with Gameloft's forum for O&C it looks fine to me.

Samhayne
04-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Please avoid making more threads on the game and discuss in this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25107-O-amp-C-IGN-database)

Thanks for using existing threads!