PDA

View Full Version : Beta

RedeZy
07-19-2015, 06:00 AM
Hey everyone.
Whats up with the beta system etc..
I understand it and all but yet I am to receive a email yet. I know sts mentioned they only allow X amount of players at a time but I've been seeing people access beta already. I've signed up for the beta wait list pretty early.. So not sure what's going on could anyone give me some information? That would be great thanks :)

Hellgamer
07-19-2015, 08:08 AM
I got in about 2-3 days ago after signing previous day. There is a chance you got a email and you misses it as gmail shorts it to 3rd tab . On the other hand , not many players in beta, usually 7-13 online but sometimes reaches 50. Leaderboards have more than 100 tho, so maybe you gotta wait little more. More players are needed so i guess sts giving beta access soon

Roberto077
07-19-2015, 09:33 AM
Well, last time I checked there were ~240 players on the board and before beta there were about 70. You probably just have to play the waiting game while more spots are opened

Ignitedmage
07-19-2015, 10:26 AM
Depends on your luck.
It must be a type of randomizing, like people got into beta in even 4 days and for mee only 3 hours and someone could have less time then me too!!
Just see all of your sections in gmail and hope for the best