PDA

View Full Version : game crash because of cracked chaos jewel

mark_02_neil
07-19-2015, 10:23 AM
found another bug via cracked chaos jewel. its one of the reason why application crash.
when i remove weak finnese jewel on my bow my dmg still same. not less even i remove weak finnesr, then i replace it a cracked chaos jewel no additional damage. then when i remove cracked chaos and return the weak finnese my damage got high i think its from cracked chaos. then when i change map the game crash. i repeated it 3times. 100% game crash
correct me if its a mistake thx.

Dimitrian
07-19-2015, 04:12 PM
The game doesn't crash via cracked chaos jewels,it simply crashes because you enter maps.I've experienced it too . Mostly when i tap the "Go to" button at Klaas.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Madnex
07-19-2015, 04:53 PM
The game doesn't crash via cracked chaos jewels,it simply crashes because you enter maps.I've experienced it too . Mostly when i tap the "Go to" button at Klaas.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk
It might be worsening it. Mine crashed for the first time ever when I replaced chaos gems and tried to remap. Three-four times, same pattern.

PhoenixPrime
07-19-2015, 05:31 PM
It's been happening on all our tablets here. Just using the map to enter a new zone has a chance of crashing us out of the client completely.

Pivot
07-19-2015, 06:28 PM
Hasn't happened to me yet so maybe it is chaos jewels I don't have any

Thesaint Bermudez
07-19-2015, 06:44 PM
i dont use chaos jewel but everytime i join maps or pvp room sometimes it crashed.

Arcael
07-19-2015, 07:25 PM
The issue is not with any in-game object. Android devices(as far as I know) are crashing like that while switching maps. Mine included.

Avaree
07-20-2015, 11:01 AM
It might be worsening it. Mine crashed for the first time ever when I replaced chaos gems and tried to remap. Three-four times, same pattern.

I did a lot of upgrading & crafting last night with finesse jewels, everytime i would re-map after upgrade/craft game would crash. Same again this morning. Even after waiting 1/2 hour after craft/upgrade game still crashed. I dont think chaos is the main cause of this.

Today, I removed my choas jewels from my items, remapped no issues.

Then I crafted a finesse jewel upgraded item with that jewel, remapped and game crashed. ( no chaos jewels in items)

Logging back, i unequipped all items with jewels, crafted finesse again, upgraded item, and equipped, remapped game crashed.

With all items (but vanity) unequipped, I upgraded an item with a chaos jewel remapped game crashed.

Crafted a finesse jewel all items unequipped remapped with no issues. (Chaos jewel in unequipped item)

With items still unequiped (chaos jewel in an unequipped item) I removed two jewels to craft up a tier, crafted remapped no issues, remapped again then upgraded item with finesse jewel, remapped an game crashed. All items still unequipped.

Crafting/upgrading reslotting seems to be the largest issue.

*Adding* I use IOS, 8.4... My ap has crashed without upgradin or crafting, but very little. extremely high reoccurance with crafting/upgrading/slotting.*

Serancha
07-20-2015, 11:03 AM
I have no jewels in any of my gear and my app closes itself 90% of the time when I hit "quit to menu". It closes about 10% of the time when I change maps.

Edit - and 99% of the time when I hit the Klaas button.