PDA

View Full Version : Old Mytic (armour and helm)

Erebos
07-19-2015, 02:05 PM
hey guyz i just made this threat that we got new lvl caps and we got new better gears which r much more better then aur old mytic armour and helm and they cant be traded so they r just like junk in aur invt
my idea is to make them tradeable so that lvl 46 guyz who have lvl 36 mytic armour and helm could sell them cuz now they r useless for us
hope u like my idea cuz it looks a pretty good idea in my mind

Dimitrian
07-19-2015, 04:07 PM
I say no to the tradeable mythic armor.
Because it is a very important item in the game's story.
If you buy it,then you would become "The Hero of Legend" just for having money.
If they would be tradeable,people would get the Anger Management AP and do those quests just for money.
If it you don't use it anymore,just keep it in the stash.If it "occupies too much space" then liquidate it.
If they would be tradeable,i still won't sell them,because it reminds me of what i've acomplished in the game.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Goodhabbit
07-19-2015, 04:31 PM
Why not make them turn into vanity, you do know that almost all end game players here have the set(twinks also), if all of us will sell the set, what would be the price? 20k?

Ebezaanec
07-19-2015, 05:12 PM
No to tradable mythic set. The only thing keeping the mythic helm/armor prices up is the fact that you need them to craft the set. Letting everyone just flat out buy the set would definitely crash prices.

Oursizes
07-20-2015, 12:33 AM
Its been suggested multiple times to make it into a vanity. A crafting quest which turns it into a vanity as its one of the best looking sets in game

Erebos
07-20-2015, 05:40 AM
hmm u guyz also right but wht to do with it when u have all new better gears lvl 46 its just like useless trach in invt

Aserockon
07-20-2015, 06:08 AM
What about a quest to degrade it back into its old form then we can sell it
Or just transform into vanity coz it IS the best looking set

Erebos
07-20-2015, 12:42 PM
cool idea ..........