PDA

View Full Version : New Player: Hexnia

Hexnia
04-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Hello - just created a new toon a couple of days ago to play, Hexnia (Enchantress - Healer spec'd).

So far am enjoying the game but I haven't been able to find much in the way of guides and/or walkthrus that are common with many other MMORPGS.

I'd appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction as I'm looking for more information on Guilds, Quest Log vs Magic Portal and other goodies.

Thank you :)

Survivorfan
04-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Well first off, Welcome to Pocket Legends!

As for your questions:
The Magic Portal is a portal that has you join a random game. (I think, I use the join button way more)
The Quest Log allows you to have up to 5 Quests and when you don't know where to go, on most/all quests there is a join button that takes you to a map that you can complete that quest on.
Guilds are like groups of people that are friendly with each other, do farming runs together and is a lot of fun. I joined a guild, then branched off and made my own guild, Camp Survivor. A lot of guilds do guild pvp matches and other things as a group. If you are looking into guilds, there is a Guild section where you can post about guilds and find guilds to join.

I hope I answered your questions well enough for you to understand and if you have anymore questions, we are here to help!

azulflame
04-28-2011, 07:23 PM
add saulaocapary in-game, I will try to help you. just message me. and where do you live? i just need a time zone. telling someone I would help them and finding out that they live in singapore is quite hard on my sleep schedule.

Major
04-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Hey there welcome to the community, you have much to learn, check out these forums. There is tons of info everywhere here. Ask any questions you have and we will do our best to help.

Hexnia
04-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the help survivorfan and offers of help azulflame and Major.

I've been playing a certain MMORPG for a couple of years so most of the mechanics of Pocket Legends translate easy enough...

So the "Magic Portal" is like a random dungeon tool...got it. Wasn't sure if it was random or served another purpose I just hadn't figured out yet.

Guilds - I'm just not seeing any Guild related option on any of the screens so I must be missing something.

Thanks again...really enjoying PL so far.

Slush
04-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the help survivorfan and offers of help azulflame and Major.

I've been playing a certain MMORPG for a couple of years so most of the mechanics of Pocket Legends translate easy enough...

So the "Magic Portal" is like a random dungeon tool...got it. Wasn't sure if it was random or served another purpose I just hadn't figured out yet.

Guilds - I'm just not seeing any Guild related option on any of the screens so I must be missing something.

Thanks again...really enjoying PL so far.

Hi there Hexnia, welcome to the forums. The magic portal isn't just a random game joiner, it will take you to the apporpriate map if you have a quest to complete in that area. You can also do this by going into your quest log and click go-to. As for guilds, they haven't been implemented in game yet, but the developers have said it's almost done. However, you can join Brotherhood, it's the biggest guild in PL with 140+ members. Even though there isn't an in-game system, the friends list works pretty good as of now. To join, click the link in my sig.
Thanks, and welcome!

azulflame
04-28-2011, 08:02 PM
also, think about camp survivor. it's not a trtue guild, just a get-together for players that don't need a true guild. we will be hosting a pvp tourney in about a week, too. survivorfan leads it, so pm him about it.

and the world map join game is a lot better than the goto button in quests page or the magic portal