View Full Version : No more kills in wt4? O. O

Sherenah
07-19-2015, 06:35 PM
Today I was helping a friend to lvl up in wt4. I don't like to lvl up other players but I like him and I thought ok I can farm kills.
But I don't get more kills [emoji51]
Is that new? Yesterday I was farming and everything was ok [emoji53]

Quiet people have the loudest minds...!

Ebezaanec
07-19-2015, 06:46 PM
The Problem with Watchers Tombs:

Mobs spawned by witches give 0 exp. and 0 kills — (rarely they do appear to count as kill, but we have concluded that the ones counting are likely native floor spawns — it is impossible to distinguish. Tests of witches in tombs all over Arlor prove that their 2 batches of 3 zombies give nothing.)

Watchers tombs are full of mages spawning crap — so more time killing for less reward. You can't even tell how many extra you're killing, since they all group up and (best calculation is that approximately 30% of the mobs don't give you kills or exp.).

In the Watchers tombs, a large number of the countable mobs also spawn out of the floors. These spawns are slow, meaning you need to go slow enough to allow them to come up. The faster you do a run, the less mobs you see, and therefore less experience gained.

Kraag Tombs IV Lvling Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4)

Sherenah
07-20-2015, 09:11 AM
Aww thank u shiny!!! :)

Quiet people have the loudest minds...!