PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Armor?

Rabidlicious
07-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Besides the new mythic armor and the planar armor, what is the best?

Is it upgraded mythic armor? Is that better than the icescale armor? Or is there a different set that's better

Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

KnowledgeFTW
07-19-2015, 07:20 PM
I think right now the best armor is imbued set.

Overweightank
07-20-2015, 05:30 PM
The best armor at the moment is Forager (the leading type) and Imbueds (certain ones)

Oiichiii
07-22-2015, 04:48 AM
Is it better to buy forager robe lvl46 than slate rock robe?

Bigboyblue
07-22-2015, 06:23 AM
Is it better to buy forager robe lvl46 than slate rock robe?

As a mage I'd prefer the slaterock for the crit.

Oiichiii
07-22-2015, 08:51 AM
What do you think would be the price of slaterock on ursoth?

Serancha
07-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Besides the new mythic armor and the planar armor, what is the best?

Is it upgraded mythic armor? Is that better than the icescale armor? Or is there a different set that's better

Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Depends on what level you are talking about. Since you're talking upgraded mythic and icescale, I am guessing you're referring to somewhere between level 36-41, not end-game.

Caabatric
07-22-2015, 06:22 PM
Depends on what level you are talking about. Since you're talking upgraded mythic and icescale, I am guessing you're referring to somewhere between level 36-41, not end-game.

I believe he is asking what is best for end-game.
Im guessing he can buy upgraded mythic or Icescale gear(or already owns) and he is asking is that better than the level 46 crate legendaries....
I personally see a trade off.
If you buy the assault crate set you lose about 4-5% crit 100 health but gain near 20 damage and 100 armor(something like this cant confirm the tradeoffs are exact) depending on gems as well....
If you already own the upgraded mythic, hold on to it and farm arena like crazy (shouldnt be a problem finding parties as rogue or mage). Once you have enough gold to buy arcane ring or nekro(you choice of order to buy) then you can worry about upgraded your armors......

(sorry this may be a text wall I can't tell cause on phone c:)

noobseller
07-23-2015, 01:21 AM
Best armor Forager Assault and Supreme Assault helm, imbued set worthless with that high price and lvl43 mythics just a gold sink, not upgradeable an lvl46 mythic set is around.

PS: Better save your gold before buying outdated Imbued Set nor fail lvl43 myhic set.