PDA

View Full Version : Some queries I got!

Mkthekiller
07-20-2015, 05:06 AM
Ok so hello all! I have some queries about CoC..I am playing in beta version for now.

*Isn't there a virtual joystick in CoC like we have in DL, AL, etc.? Can we only move by tapping where we want to go?
*I see an exclamatory mark icon while playing...what is that and how to use it?
*What are tags over here?
*Which champ should I stick with to play? I like long ranged battles where I get more survivability, and if I can get some tips. :)

Ignitedmage
07-20-2015, 06:46 AM
1. There isn't any joystick for it so if it's not comfortable change tha lauout
2. It is a warning. If you activate it and any of the tower/champ need help you can see it on mini map
3. Talking about the player profile tag? it's by achievements. Other idk
4. Ok. I prefer you seraphina. First tip. destroy towers first because in CoC kills doesn't matter but towers do. YOur winning matches are because of towers. Seraphina is an op champion at the moment and she is also survive-able. When you'll use it, you will get a ton of damage but thats why i always save ascention. U have to use the skill Atonement only when you want the opponent be damaged. Sometimes fighting opponent damage i don't use Atonement but sometimes i do. Use atonement basically when orb is decreasing tower power and you're going to attack tower(tip. keep tower as main target even if champs attacking you). Other then that use Cyclone and twilight spear. Use Judgement at the end and use it smartly because sometimes the opponent dies without judgement and you have just wasted the skill. If you're low at health and you think that you'll die before killing the champ/destroying the tower use ascention to the home. If you'll do this you'll dash to your home and it'll heal you. then come back

When you destroying towers. You have to go first any way for example you went top side. After one tower destroyed, go to down and destroy there and then target one tower to enter. This is a main strategy and used to have more towers destroyed so if you enable to reach wall you still have 2 or 3 towers destroyed making you win the game.
You can even select an other champion but Seraphina is the one i play with.

Good luck. Wish to play with you :)

Mkthekiller
07-21-2015, 04:30 AM
1. There isn't any joystick for it so if it's not comfortable change tha lauout
2. It is a warning. If you activate it and any of the tower/champ need help you can see it on mini map
3. Talking about the player profile tag? it's by achievements. Other idk
4. Ok. I prefer you seraphina. First tip. destroy towers first because in CoC kills doesn't matter but towers do. YOur winning matches are because of towers. Seraphina is an op champion at the moment and she is also survive-able. When you'll use it, you will get a ton of damage but thats why i always save ascention. U have to use the skill Atonement only when you want the opponent be damaged. Sometimes fighting opponent damage i don't use Atonement but sometimes i do. Use atonement basically when orb is decreasing tower power and you're going to attack tower(tip. keep tower as main target even if champs attacking you). Other then that use Cyclone and twilight spear. Use Judgement at the end and use it smartly because sometimes the opponent dies without judgement and you have just wasted the skill. If you're low at health and you think that you'll die before killing the champ/destroying the tower use ascention to the home. If you'll do this you'll dash to your home and it'll heal you. then come back

When you destroying towers. You have to go first any way for example you went top side. After one tower destroyed, go to down and destroy there and then target one tower to enter. This is a main strategy and used to have more towers destroyed so if you enable to reach wall you still have 2 or 3 towers destroyed making you win the game.
You can even select an other champion but Seraphina is the one i play with.

Good luck. Wish to play with you :)

Thanks a lot! :) I am currently playing with cinder and seraphina which I am liking a lot, I will later buy modus and stick with him if I like it. :) I play with bots, it's hard to find players to play with. Hope that I play with you once. :)
One more question I got, why are my kills and deaths not increasing? They are always 0.

Ignitedmage
07-21-2015, 08:58 AM
Thanks a lot! :) I am currently playing with cinder and seraphina which I am liking a lot, I will later buy modus and stick with him if I like it. :) I play with bots, it's hard to find players to play with. Hope that I play with you once. :)
One more question I got, why are my kills and deaths not increasing? They are always 0.

The kills and deaths only increases if you'll fight real player.
In versus you can invite one of your friend and kill him for your kills to be increased

Mkthekiller
07-22-2015, 04:13 AM
The kills and deaths only increases if you'll fight real player.
In versus you can invite one of your friend and kill him for your kills to be increased

Ahh k...ty king! :)