Reinforce gems deleted from arena ?
I dnt sure
Bt today i'm opening 100 arena chest no drop gems
Drop vial only xD
lookng my record
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-31mpuoMPdI

Otahaanak
07-20-2015, 10:50 AM
Yes, all gems and gem essences have been removed from drop tables. It would be nice if STS would replace them with something in Arena especially.

Edward Coug
07-20-2015, 10:54 AM
Reinforce gems deleted from arena ?
I dnt sure
Bt today i'm opening 100 arena chest no drop gems
Drop vial only xD
lookng my record
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-31mpuoMPdI

Gems don't drop anymore. That's why the price for gems is so high in auction.

Edward Coug
07-20-2015, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't say "so high" since the prices are the same before arena became main stream...

I guess the jewel market has really sprung into action... With the instant crafting being here, would have taken with the time system. ..

Even after the jewel system here for almost a fortnight+ the gem prices picked up...

Normal gems are 20k each....

Reinfs went from 20k a piece to 100-150k...

Tarlok gems went up 10-30k too

I guess even with the jewel system here people prefer the gems, grand gems are cheaper to get than a decent noble gem...

One should probably blame the jewel system for all of this XD

I meant gems in general are high (30k for regular fire gems, lol), but your point still stands.

I told all my friends to buy rein gems while they were 15k. None of them listened. I saw you selling some in auction. Gratz.

Edward Coug
07-20-2015, 11:38 AM
My bank was sooo full of those bleeding gems I had to sell gems for 10-20k .... I had a couple dozen fire gems listed for 1k because I needed space to craft massive rengol locks...

To be honest I'm making more cash/hour farming jewels than I had luck farming any kind of jewels(well maybe except for reinfs during 2xarena week)

I saw you selling what 300 reinf glacial gems? And a bunch of bloods and fires too. Gratz...

I only have a couple rein blood and glacial, but still have a ridiculous amount of rein fire. Probably 325 or so. I was banking on the fact that gems would scale. Got lucky. :)

Titanfall
07-20-2015, 07:51 PM
I only have a couple rein blood and glacial, but still have a ridiculous amount of rein fire. Probably 325 or so. I was banking on the fact that gems would scale. Got lucky. :)
Around 10mil there whew

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bidiel
07-20-2015, 08:56 PM
jaja only 3 vials???? XD :'( good vid btw

xxstlucious
07-21-2015, 12:23 PM
I'm very disappointed how this expansion is affecting the f2p design.