PDA

View Full Version : Farmer km3 GUIDE

oekeone
07-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Well this guide I will teach you how to be a successful farmer mercy
Step #1:ELIXERS: you always need elixer you might get it from klaas or shazabot you actually have a 50% chance your gonna get luck elixer lol or if you have some money buy leprechaun amulet
Step#2: GEAR:always have good gear that have good damage or armor if you prefer
Step#3:PARTY: always go with high level people or if you just join. Randome game lol
STEP#4:SKILLS: warriors should be pulling mobs so it will be easier to finish the dungeon
Rogues: you might do great at use your traps and bombs to reduce damage :D
Mages: (mage is my favorite): if your a mage who dies a lot you might as well stay behind,sides or hides behind walls. If your a strong mage with good gear always attack in the middle or lead the party if you want lol
STEP:5 SELLING: everyone gets to this point after getting locks I will recommend you if you are a unlucky person and you only got 1-3locks to sell them 1gold less than in cs (EXAMPLE: CS PRICE:15000 YOUR PRICE 14999). after that buy a luck elixer (not loot) you will get probably a higher chance to get more locks 3-7
If you have patience and you get around 9 locks craft them into large and your gonna get 3 large locks after that make them a massive and you will get around 150k+ B) if you need more help on this pm me in game my ign is arizauefan!! Thanks I hope its helps :)

boktopo
07-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Hi! nice guide for the noobs players congratulations ;))

Bidiel
07-22-2015, 03:29 PM
hey good guide :)

Befs
07-22-2015, 05:30 PM
I think this guide needs work. It's very rushed and non descriptive.

It's just one big block, divide it up into sections with pictures

Xxdisarrayxx
07-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Do NOT sell for 1k less In cs. Every one always thinks there items will sell faster. This is not true. You only need to very SLIGHTLY UNDERBID the lowest post. Examples. 15500. You post for 15499. Why you ask? Because, no matter what, there will always be someone checking prices, so they can and will under bid you. Just be patient. Your locks WILL SELL! I hate to use this word, and I'm not referring to you at all, but NOOBS that largely underbid, is the reason cs items drop in price so fast. Examples :60000 noob posts for 50000.. Than next person posts 49999.. Than noob 42000.. Than experience players 41999,41998,41499,41000 than another noob 35000. See how fast a noob can lower the price of something? In 9 posts, item dropped almost 30k. Again just an example, but I see this all the time. It's not necessary, and you WILL ALWAYS be underbidded no matter what. It's better for you, if you help keep locks or whatever else you're farming at a decent price, worthy of still farming. Again no disrespect for using the term noob, we were all new once, and all still learning. Thank you very much for taking the time to post this guide e:)

Starbay
07-25-2015, 12:56 PM
XD nice thanks lol

oekeone
07-25-2015, 03:48 PM
Disray I was gonna say that but at that moment i was writing post I forgot that so I messed up

Befs
07-26-2015, 05:58 PM
Disray I was gonna say that but at that moment i was writing post I forgot that so I messed up

Then at least change it. I wouldn't call this a guide. I think it needs improvements.

Try and make it's format something like this - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?246943-Guide-The-Ren-gol-Bestiary&p=2231971#post2231971

(The pictures don't have to be round)

Passcode
08-03-2015, 07:02 PM
It could be better dude... Nice try though man

Serancha
08-04-2015, 09:24 AM
There is already a guide for km3 in the guides section...

I don't think there was one before I made my guide -.-

There have been at least 6 guides made for KM3. Interestingly enough, it looks like the guide section gets cleaned out periodically, since the older ones are no longer there.

NoobFace
08-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Nice guide!!

oekeone
08-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Nice guide!!

Thank you hope you enjoy :D :banana:

Serancha
08-06-2015, 11:06 AM
That would probably be the case, I double checked before I went about making a guide for km3. Wouldn't have made one if there was already one in that section.

Why would they remove it though? It's not like the basic strategy to run km has changed ....

Maybe they want to keep people involved. By removing guides written long ago by (now) inactive players, it could (in theory) give an opportunity for new enthusiasts to contribute. Just speculation.