PDA

View Full Version : planar pendant recipes!

Novyaj Zeanreh
07-20-2015, 12:47 PM
what happened to the price of this recipe?...

princesslovess
07-20-2015, 12:54 PM
Well, since there will most likely be a better pendant and the price of the dragon bar is way too high then it should be, most people are crafting the arcane if they get the dragon bar since it's sell able and pendant is not.

Supply>demand

Edward Coug
07-20-2015, 01:12 PM
what happened to the price of this recipe?...

Weren't you at the funeral? I thought I saw you there. Kingofninjas gave a very touching eulogy.

Sorcerie
07-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Hi all!

I come with the gift of information! Hopefully it addresses all of the questions in this thread.

The mythic set that will be available later in the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion will consist of: Armor, Helm, Necklace, Ring. A belt will not be part of the set.

The set bonus will require all 4 pieces to be worn.

As I mentioned in another post (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear&p=2138369&viewfull=1#post2138369), players will need to decide if items with more stats are worth sacrificing the set bonus of this new set. As a heads up, it is VERY likely that the Rendtail's Dragonstone and Ancient Planar Pendant will have more stats than their corresponding set pieces.Once people figure this out it might not be as dead as one would think.

Although, this wont stop the vial farmer's which is the real reason the planar pendant recipe tanked, lol.

Jazzi
07-20-2015, 01:36 PM
I think the op is referring to the price going from 50k to 500k today. Imo someone is trying to control the market, but considering how many people are farming vials atm, I think the "high" prices will be short lived

Jazzi
07-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Or people have gotten their hands on their arcane rings and now are working on their planar pendants. Once people realise how awesumo planar pendants are dragon bar prices as well as these recipe prices will be going up...

Sooo many people walking around with arcane rings, my head hasn't swivelled this much since youtube's buffering days!

Maybe. Anyway planar pendant is much more of an upgrade from the second best thing, than the ring. Maybe not damagewise, but most certainly in terms of survivability.

Jazzi
07-20-2015, 03:05 PM
You have me confused there :P

A ring < pendant?

survivability wise?

Relative to the second best thing, which one would upgrade from. The jump in survivability is much higher from a potency pendant to planar pendant, than it is from blood ruby to arcane rung :)

Novyaj Zeanreh
07-20-2015, 06:01 PM
now i got the point thanks:)