PDA

View Full Version : buged range of attack

illidan
07-20-2015, 07:54 PM
Hey guyz, I noticed that giants in cryogem mines r buged . They can attack u even they r out of screen and thats incradeble huge distance, I hope it will be fixed (also with the new legend gun bug - its turned into wrong direction) ..its rly anoying when giant IK u when u dont even see him.

Bidiel
07-20-2015, 08:50 PM
jaja yes, even i cant see them in my screen and them still kill me XD

Energizeric
07-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Just like how warriors can swing their weapon, and even if you are 20 feet away and nowhere near the visual of their weapon swinging, you still get hit. Unfortunately what you see in AL is not always what is happening. The visual is quite simplistic compared to what is happening.

With regard to the giant trolls, I just wish the red zone lighted up when they do their twisted round-swing attack. It does light up when they attack by swinging over their head downward, but when they do their normal round-swing (best way I can describe it) attack, there is no red zone, and unfortunately is very difficult to see where they are attacking and also seems very inconsistent. I always try to position myself behind them, but sometimes I get hit anyway.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-21-2015, 01:46 AM
agree with this post, the giants hit me even though im so far away from his club. idk if its bugged or smthin

Bmwmsix
07-21-2015, 02:32 AM
The Giants got such a flexible back, I believe their previous job was to be Prima Ballerina.

Unpredictable fast swinging move and that you are getting hit still, though you out of range, its because of server performance/ client communication, that leds to high delay.

Maybe server needs more performance

:banana:

justhell
07-21-2015, 05:55 AM
If this thing not identify as a bug then this is not fair at all,every critical hit which is causing 1 hit should have a early warning (red zone),or else when new elite map we all should be ready to burning our ankh/plat for revive.

And if it a bug please fix this before released new elite map.

Bigboyblue
07-21-2015, 06:13 AM
The giants are definitely a bit buggy. As ener said, us members of the blue crew try to run through them on the wind up and stay safely behind them. I'll say this works 50-75% of the time at best. I get hit constantly even when positioned safely behind them. I even offset slightly to their non swinging side because of the huge windup they have. It would be great to have a red zone visual so we know the true strike zone for this attack. With them spinning around like ballerinas and the huge back swing it would be nice to have.

Hobilomm
07-21-2015, 11:30 AM
Ya cheated 100 meters range even when the troll go back