PDA

View Full Version : im tired of people being mean to me and my friends

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 01:16 AM
i hate how people can say so mean and hurtful things to me it just makes me not wanna play pl anymore cause of the people i run into its ridiculous and annoying so im done with what i have to say hope you guys do something about it =/

JaytB
04-29-2011, 01:24 AM
i hate how people can say so mean and hurtful things to me it just makes me not wanna play pl anymore cause of the people i run into its ridiculous and annoying so im done with what i have to say hope you guys do something about it =/

If it's really that mean and hurtful, I'd suggest you send a mail to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and report them. Feel free to add my toons (see sig), if you want to have 'no-drama' runs :)

Edit: I think I already have you on my friends list btw :)

Ladylove
04-29-2011, 01:31 AM
You know the people who say mean things to everyone in a game are really just people who have nothing better to do with their lives than pick on people they don't even know. Just ignore them. They're either 40-year-old jobless men who live in their parents' basement or 10-year-olds who feel badass because they can cuss without mommy and daddy knowing. Just ignore them. They're nobodies. Just pick some cool people to hang around with and you'll be ok. I either ignore them or just make fun of them. They usually shut up in the end no matter what.

Beanmachine
04-29-2011, 01:31 AM
Razer i think your also on my friend list, you're a bear right?

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 01:32 AM
i dont remeber what their names are and stuff

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 01:32 AM
Razer i think your also on my friend list, you're a bear right?
ya im a bear and mage

Beanmachine
04-29-2011, 01:34 AM
ya im a bear and mage

Yeah your definately on my friend list, hope you feel better, just ignore them...

JaytB
04-29-2011, 01:35 AM
ya im a bear and mage

I think I have both your bear and mage. So, why you never come over when I invite you?

Ladylove
04-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Razer, come to my house so we can eat popcorn and PAWN NEWBZ.

JaytB
04-29-2011, 01:38 AM
Razer, come to my house so we can eat popcorn and PAWN NEWBZ.

Or you could give him that doll of yours to make him happy ;)

Ladylove
04-29-2011, 01:39 AM

Fork over 1M and we got a deal ;)

Beanmachine
04-29-2011, 01:40 AM

Or .. you could give it to a friend of his *hint hint me* cause this thread is about him and his friends being treated badly.

JaytB
04-29-2011, 01:45 AM
Fork over 1M and we got a deal ;)

I'd give him the crappy lv. 50 one :) yes, I know, I'm cheap sometimes o.O

Or .. you could give it to a friend of his *hint hint me* cause this thread is about him and his friends being treated badly.

I'm his friend too :D

TheLaw
04-29-2011, 03:18 AM
Razer, you should start sticking to the COOL BEARS. :D

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 09:26 AM
I think I have both your bear and mage. So, why you never come over when I invite you?

i can never find you the list moves and switches and i click the weong people everytime

Benaorn
04-29-2011, 09:30 AM
You know the people who say mean things to everyone in a game are really just people who have nothing better to do with their lives than pick on people they don't even know. Just ignore them. They're either 40-year-old jobless men who live in their parents' basement or 10-year-olds who feel badass because they can cuss without mommy and daddy knowing. Just ignore them. They're nobodies. Just pick some cool people to hang around with and you'll be ok. I either ignore them or just make fun of them. They usually shut up in the end no matter what.

I am sad now :(. I am the 40 years old jobless dude that live in his parents basement playing Pocket Legends.

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 09:31 AM
uhhh ohhhh

spookytooth
04-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Yea ignore the people who just Have to make others lives as miserable as theres, its pitiful. Add me if ud like

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Yea ignore the people who just Have to make others lives as miserable as theres, its pitiful. Add me if ud like
i added you with one of my other guys idk who it was i was like hey i know him and added but i was on a lower lvl fool

spookytooth
04-29-2011, 01:22 PM
i added you with one of my other guys idk who it was i was like hey i know him and added but i was on a lower lvl fool

Sweet added ya on my bird ill send one on bear too well have to grind it up

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 01:40 PM
i wont be on tonight i got introubke laat night so cant be on ipad past 6pm it blows

JaytB
04-29-2011, 01:43 PM
i can never find you the list moves and switches and i click the weong people everytime

Yes, you have to be really fast if you want in :D

No, seriously, just pm me if u want in and I'll keep a spot for you. Just be fast ;)

spookytooth
04-29-2011, 02:19 PM
i wont be on tonight i got introubke laat night so cant be on ipad past 6pm it blows

Ouch, another time then

CrimsonTider
04-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Hey Razor... don't let them ruin ur fun. Put them on ignore.

You can also add me: Crimsontider (bear) and Crimsontiderr (mage).

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 03:09 PM
okie dokie

MAlandM
04-29-2011, 03:43 PM
I know! I hate it when people say mean things to you and your friends as well! But there's a solution, it's called "ignoring"! All you have to do is not respond to them or even think about what they said! Pretty simple! Give it a go!

apocketlegend
04-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Ladylove your like me mother of PL, o
It's a good thing though, your always helping and taking care of people

Roasty
04-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Tips to make your gameplay have a better experience: 1) ignore the jerks 2) report the jerks 3) celebrate and have a good time without jerks THERE YOU ARE DONE :D

razerfingers
04-29-2011, 06:18 PM
I know! I hate it when people say mean things to you and your friends as well! But there's a solution, it's called "ignoring"! All you have to do is not respond to them or even think about what they said! Pretty simple! Give it a go!
well sorry for not ignoring them?? dont needa make a big deal lol

Ladylove
04-29-2011, 08:28 PM
I am sad now :(. I am the 40 years old jobless dude that live in his parents basement playing Pocket Legends.

O.o :( umm sorry. May I elaborate into saying that these grown men pick on kids.

WHO YO MAMA? LADY YO MAMA!

IGIVENOMERCY
04-30-2011, 02:56 AM
Yes that gets very annoying just the other day I had a level 3 telling me to F*** off best things are to just ignore them and focus on what your doing not people who waste there life creating accounts just to swear say rude words and say mean and hurtful things so there's my addvice hope you can use it :)