PDA

View Full Version : Thank You :)

Oezheasate
07-21-2015, 12:52 PM
Today I finally got my bar and the arcane ring will be mine in 5 days. So many friends helped me and did runs with me that I have to thank you all. Whenever there is an opportunity for me to repay the favor don't be shy and ask :)

Special thanks to Freedomjudge, Agrees/Gmork, Hartholzwurm, Inventors, Gunscha, Melificient, Desquiciada and Crudmudgeon.
Also thanks to Bluesparky, Joanarcc, Lissy, Insanecio, Viperan, Tatafang and many many others.
I may have forgotten some, my memory has more holes then Swiss cheese but thank you guys as well.

I also apologize to all those on my friendlist that I constantly annoyed with pms asking if they wanted to run Elite Wilds.

Thank you all again,
Oez :)

Ssneakykills
07-21-2015, 01:34 PM
Nice dude, next aim nekro?

Oezheasate
07-21-2015, 02:21 PM
I had 4 million in stash and bought vials, a week ago i looted fossil in arena :banana: Now one of my best friends IG is crafting it for me. Wanna go for planar pendant but i will farm something else now, im sick of the wilds xd

Oezheasate
07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Tbh yes, i have lvl 41 rogue but ive fallen in love with the tank and dont want to switch to rogue

Graovans
07-21-2015, 04:36 PM
Mellificent here :p glad you got your drag bar :) wish I weren't too lazy to farm for 10 each day XD

Oezheasate
07-21-2015, 04:49 PM
Mellificent here :p glad you got your drag bar :) wish I weren't too lazy to farm for 10 each day XD

Haha you will sis you will, i will do some runs with u every day just to get ur lazy as* going xd

Oezheasate
07-21-2015, 05:09 PM
I would have opened it on my initial character too, doesn't matter if I can't find parties or friends telling me I was a newb and I should have opened on a rogue.(if I was a tank of course)

At the end of the day whatever makes you happy

Exactly, the tank is more fun so i will play that, i want this game to last as long as possible

Freedomjudge
07-22-2015, 03:54 AM
Hey Oez! After all the hrs we farmed together, you finally got ur bar :D
thank you too for always making the best pts ever ;)

Oezheasate
07-22-2015, 09:19 AM
Surround yourself with love and positivity. Friends and the gameplay itself of any MMO should be reason enough to stay and square it out when the going gets tough.

I'm guessing your tank is your first character?

Yup it is, mage ur first?

crudmudgeon
07-22-2015, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the shout Oez. Lotsa good times. I'm 15teeth shy atm... 2 for 17 yesterday >_<
Glad to see ur having fun with it and not bemoaning the grind. GJ