PDA

View Full Version : ♥♥♥journey to al ♥♥♥

princessraia
07-21-2015, 04:54 PM
this is my first RPG but im a gamer.... i love to play games but there was never a time that i used some slang in my everyday life.....

this game consumed my life so much to the point i even forgot that im living a m=normal life and not playing lol

well i got dismissed from my work for a couple of months i got depressed... very depressed.. all i do was lie in my bed all day just looking at the ceiling.. then one of my brother's friend came to my place and introduced the game to me at first i was like @.@ "you would like me to play an RPG game?? im a girl remember??"
and he said " you'll be alright... you can handle this you play a lot of online games mostly racing i think you will love this more"

so i was like.. ok i had nothing else to do so might as well give it a try...
i played the game for a week and i got hooked up to it.... earning gold leveling up was so fun!!!

but of course for a newbie like me being strong was very hard.... i don't know the mechanics and i don't know how to play the game like any normal players... so i had a hard time to the point that i wanted to stop.

now after a week my friend went to my place and he asked " how's your toon?"
and i was like "what toon??" and he took my phone and started palying the game... and he was like "your character is still a baby Raia" i just shrugged and i said " i got bored.. im not getting any stronger and its getting harder and harder :/"

so what he did is he helped me get a level boost he helped me with maps but he alone is not enough.... he is also new but he knows a lot about the game but not enough....

ive been scammed multiple times in the game because im too gullible... very gullible actually and everytime i make a deal outside cs i always end up getting scammed. because of that im getting bored in game....but one day as i was playing i met a great player who helped me a lot to survive the game.... because of him i promised that i will be an end game player and i will return the favor...

he introduced me to his guild and i became one of em and it was the best day ever they helped me a lot protected me and they always got my back i loved my guild so much to point that i never logged out because of em im online literally 24 hours a day they thought i was a robot... :D

i helped a lot of the new players and followed the rules up to the point i got promoted into an officer... still tried to help all the time :)

then one day i tried to look for the player that first helped me he wasn't online for a while.... i got worried what happed so one day while i was hunting he send me a pm... it was him yey \(^-^)/

i was so happy i asked him whats up and he told me that he got scammed while buying a ring so he lost all his gold.. his arcane legend world got turned around....and it was my time to help :) and so i did i was really happy :)

but i noticed if you are too nice to people they end up taking advantage of you or they take you for granted which breaks my heart (im not talking about the player who helped me okay :D)

im thankful to all the players that have integrity in this game im happy that i got the chance to play with you guys and to all the scammers out there.... remember if you can scam that good we also have technology we can track you down lol :) ( seriously) ahahaha

if you read this post and im in the game just pm me :) i don't bite i will help you in the best way i could okay :)

♥♥♥Raianezz♥♥♥

FalstadWildhammer
08-11-2015, 11:08 PM
If you don't want scammers, don't trust anyone.

Spiritable
08-15-2015, 01:21 AM
Trust only mom and dad

xnorwayx
09-05-2015, 05:22 AM
Awesome story :)

princessraia
01-21-2016, 12:32 PM
AHAHAHA i never learn lol im too nice but now im much more careful thank you :)

ketoh
01-21-2016, 12:42 PM
aw girl 😅

Good luck

Chenmed
03-30-2016, 09:40 AM
😘

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Cons
04-04-2016, 09:20 PM
I also play racing games TBH

ilhanna
04-04-2016, 10:53 PM
..."you would like me to play an RPG game?? im a girl remember??"...

What does being a girl have to do with playing RPG? I know girl AL players who really kick butts, even a girl who plays a warrior and tanks a hell of a lot better than some of the boy warriors (when she tanked Taurus, there was absolutely no rock fall, so precisely did she time Kelvin). And I know guy players who whine like a diva, perform so badly and just give you excuse after excuse after excuse instead of trying their best to be better (kinda like in real life, huh?), that you just don't ever wanna party with them anymore (example: capped rogue with arcane pet asking for help to pass Shuyal normal, warriors who can't aggro worth a damn and just running around looking like they're trying to persuade the mobs to look at them: "Here orc-y, orc-y, orc-y... Nice orc-y..."). Ofc there are pathetic girl players as well and awesome guy players. So really, I mean why is it so odd for a girl to play RPG? Games aren't sexist, or gender specific ("You a girl? Play Candy Crush"). So long as you're having fun, willing to learn and experiment, don't mind being called bro every once in a while, and generally have decent ping I don't see why being a girl should stop us playing RPG. Also the vanities are kinda cool. And great guild helps. It helps a lot.

But anyway, thanks for sharing. Rock on, gurl. :)

PS. And I can relate to you about using gaming terms IRL. AL is my first MMORPG as well and it took me a while to understand the lingo (the first time I heard someone use the word "Boss" I thought he was calling me boss). But one of my RL friends, also a girl, is a veteran RPG player and had done the whole thing from Final Fantasy, WoW, Skyrim, etc, you name it, she's played it. And about two, three months after I started playing AL and got to know my way around a bit, we met for coffee and chat, and after a while, I noticed she wasn't talking, just listening to me blab about AL (and Trinity Knights). After a while, I asked her why she was so quiet. She took off her glasses and dabbed at her eyes. "I gotta be honest with you," she said, "listening to you working 'drop rate', 'toon', 'respec', 'nerf' into our conversation... really brings tears to my eyes."

Repeat
04-14-2016, 03:12 AM
Wow cool story Raia thanks for sharing :) are u still playing? Did u make ur way to endgame?

wangkj
04-14-2016, 10:00 AM
Wow cool story Raia thanks for sharing :) are u still playing? Did u make ur way to endgame?
Yeah raia is still playing lv54 not quite endgame yet. Her toon is now princessraia

Repeat
04-14-2016, 11:47 AM
Yeah raia is still playing lv54 not quite endgame yet. Her toon is now princessraia
Hehe u know them all lol ty :)

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

wangkj
04-14-2016, 11:58 AM
Hehe u know them all lol ty :)

lol yeah i know a lot of people :)

princessraia
05-24-2016, 08:26 AM

im now an end game toon :) still mediocre but yeah im sooo loving the game now i have a youtube channel its quite new but im happy btw that yoyu guys read my AL story i appreciate it so much!!!

princessraia
05-24-2016, 08:29 AM
What does being a girl have to do with playing RPG? I know girl AL players who really kick butts, even a girl who plays a warrior and tanks a hell of a lot better than some of the boy warriors (when she tanked Taurus, there was absolutely no rock fall, so precisely did she time Kelvin). And I know guy players who whine like a diva, perform so badly and just give you excuse after excuse after excuse instead of trying their best to be better (kinda like in real life, huh?), that you just don't ever wanna party with them anymore (example: capped rogue with arcane pet asking for help to pass Shuyal normal, warriors who can't aggro worth a damn and just running around looking like they're trying to persuade the mobs to look at them: "Here orc-y, orc-y, orc-y... Nice orc-y..."). Ofc there are pathetic girl players as well and awesome guy players. So really, I mean why is it so odd for a girl to play RPG? Games aren't sexist, or gender specific ("You a girl? Play Candy Crush"). So long as you're having fun, willing to learn and experiment, don't mind being called bro every once in a while, and generally have decent ping I don't see why being a girl should stop us playing RPG. Also the vanities are kinda cool. And great guild helps. It helps a lot.

But anyway, thanks for sharing. Rock on, gurl. :)

PS. And I can relate to you about using gaming terms IRL. AL is my first MMORPG as well and it took me a while to understand the lingo (the first time I heard someone use the word "Boss" I thought he was calling me boss). But one of my RL friends, also a girl, is a veteran RPG player and had done the whole thing from Final Fantasy, WoW, Skyrim, etc, you name it, she's played it. And about two, three months after I started playing AL and got to know my way around a bit, we met for coffee and chat, and after a while, I noticed she wasn't talking, just listening to me blab about AL (and Trinity Knights). After a while, I asked her why she was so quiet. She took off her glasses and dabbed at her eyes. "I gotta be honest with you," she said, "listening to you working 'drop rate', 'toon', 'respec', 'nerf' into our conversation... really brings tears to my eyes."

what i was trying to pertain on that is i originally don't play this games and even if i did i would never admit it lol i like kicking guys (insert banable word here) whenever i play counter strike or DOTA without them knowing they have a girl player in the team :) so this time i enjoy playing this game but i still don't like being called bro lol idk why >.< ahahahaha :) TY for sharing your experience ilhanna :*

Schnitzel
05-24-2016, 08:55 AM
i still don't like being called bro lol idk why >.< ahahahaha :)

Cool story bro thanks bro later bro

princessraia
05-24-2016, 09:24 AM

*shifty eyes* the torture lol

Repeat
05-24-2016, 04:48 PM
Hey Raia can I add u? Maybe we can do some runs together from time to time and come closer to the endgame stats we are dreaming about :)

herculeans
09-22-2016, 02:26 AM

Kind of nekroing but

Bro? Lol hehhe