PDA

View Full Version : Changelogs

DarrenPR
07-21-2015, 07:37 PM
Can we, the customers of this game, get some information on what was changed in today's update? I can't seem to find any information on the changes in the usual sources (AL Announcements/in-game news). If there is another place to find a log of the changes that are made, please let me know, because I don't like paying for a service where the providers of said service change my service without notifying me of what changes they made.

Thanks!

- DarrenPR

DarrenPR
07-21-2015, 08:29 PM
G-M says it was just a backend update in another post that asked for what the update was. Regardless of what the update is, the players should be aware of it. STS already has a bad enough reputation when it comes to secret buffs/nerfs/mechanic changes in updates without them telling players... they don't need more of it.

BottleNexz
07-22-2015, 04:55 AM
was gonna say.... would it really make a difference if they did...?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

carmine_blade
07-22-2015, 05:44 AM
I think chaos jewels are fixed now, although forged energy kits are showing as adding 2 damage.. weird.

DarrenPR
07-22-2015, 10:16 AM
was gonna say.... would it really make a difference if they did...?

It would make a difference in user awareness. If STS removed arcane drops from locked crates without telling you and you decide you wanna spend $1000 on plat to open locked crates, you might be a little upset to find out a change happened to the mechanics without any information on it.

Edward Coug
07-22-2015, 12:53 PM
It would make a difference in user awareness. If STS removed arcane drops from locked crates without telling you and you decide you wanna spend $1000 on plat to open locked crates, you might be a little upset to find out a change happened to the mechanics without any information on it.

This is what bothers me about the lack of description of the contents in each type of locked crate. I don't open locks, but there should be more disclosure. It could change and any time, and none would be the wiser.

BottleNexz
07-22-2015, 03:31 PM
zzzz.. I was being sarcastic.

noobseller
07-23-2015, 01:30 AM
zzzz.. I was being sarcastic.

Like your sarcasm help, totally failed.

Agreed, change changelogs should be visible or is this any kind of x-file??

BottleNexz
07-23-2015, 03:51 AM
weirdo