PDA

View Full Version : Toor any good for warrior?

KnowledgeFTW
07-22-2015, 12:42 AM
My guiod says that its more more rouge and mage, if any warriors have this pet comment down here to see if toor is good for you, thanks

greekAL
07-22-2015, 02:21 PM
i try it! stats ar good aa nothing special but isnt bad for tank i think is neutral pet for all class in my opinion a good stat pet till now!

Mariukas Pizdukas
07-22-2015, 02:23 PM
no. get singe, or at least maridos.

KnowledgeFTW
07-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Got Toor a few hours ago, the AA button is broken....what a dissapointment, but other than that its oretty good for tank. Ofc singe is better but I don't have the time or money ATM and maridos is not a warrior pet lmfao thank you for making my day.

Edward Coug
07-22-2015, 03:42 PM
Got Toor a few hours ago, the AA button is broken....what a dissapointment, but other than that its oretty good for tank. Ofc singe is better but I don't have the time or money ATM and maridos is not a warrior pet lmfao thank you for making my day.

How is Maridos not a warrior pet?

princesslovess
07-22-2015, 03:42 PM

Maridos is a pretty good pet for warrs imo

KnowledgeFTW
07-22-2015, 04:02 PM
Ahh my bad just checked his stats >.<
Toor is still good for a warrior don't hurt me lol

Oursizes
07-22-2015, 11:18 PM
My guiod says that its more more rouge and mage, if any warriors have this pet comment down here to see if toor is good for you, thanks
Toor is good for twinks, I hear in endgame its next to useless except for the armor debuff. In twink levels toor is pretty op,a good combat to nekros shield imo. So if you twink its one of the best damage pets to get as well as cheapest. Maridos is the best buff pet.

onadraosari
07-23-2015, 01:12 AM
Maridos has good AA, But he is not for warrior, he is better for rouge. Toor is good for all characters ( i have Toor and for me its one of the best pet) AA of Toor is very good vs Mobs ( and bosses too). If to lvl up Toor, his AA will hit 200 health per sec from mobs. Also Toor has chance to stun mobs.
Singe, yes, many told me that Singe the best for warrior, but i didn't buy it, because for me was too much gold.
Toor much cheaper.
So, If u want to buy good Arcane and cheap pet, buy Toor. He will help u with killing mobs ( His AA can Hit 20mobs in one time ) :)

vawaid
07-23-2015, 01:22 AM
how long toor's AA cooldown?

will0
07-23-2015, 02:06 AM
20 seconds i was told i have not hatch it yet

Candylicks
07-23-2015, 07:11 AM
Toor is good for twinks, I hear in endgame its next to useless except for the armor debuff. In twink levels toor is pretty op,a good combat to nekros shield imo. So if you twink its one of the best damage pets to get as well as cheapest. Maridos is the best buff pet.

Toor is an excellent pet possibly more useful than nekro in end game. The stats are excellent and it has the longest aa of any arcane pet. The benefits of toor in end game for any class is it gives the player a large and long aoe skill and multiple toors in party make quick work of mobs. I have been using over nekro and enjoying the extra hp it gives.

I highly recommend picking up a toor before it's value is validated by the masses.

It's weaknesses are it's passive and lack of crit.

KnowledgeFTW
07-23-2015, 08:58 AM
Toor is an excellent pet possibly more useful than nekro in end game. The stats are excellent and it has the longest aa of any arcane pet. The benefits of toor in end game for any class is it gives the player a large and long aoe skill and multiple toors in party make quick work of mobs. I have been using over nekro and enjoying the extra hp it gives.

I highly recommend picking up a toor before it's value is validated by the masses.

Thanks I opened a toor yesterday and enjoying it so far

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 11:25 AM

Have you tested it on large mobs in planar tombs? I'm thinking of getting one.

Candylicks
07-23-2015, 11:25 AM
I think sak has I haven't. I'll give it a shot tonight though see how the rock goes in there. Good idea!!!!

KnowledgeFTW
07-23-2015, 11:29 AM

I haven't Auctally tested it out on tombs yet but I'm sure its good since toors AA can hit up to 20 mobs

KnowledgeFTW
07-23-2015, 12:29 PM
I just tested it out on planar tombs and its not that useful, I didn't try it out on a large group so don't take my word for it yet. Toor needs his AA and passive buffed.

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 12:38 PM
I just tested it out on planar tombs and its not that useful, I didn't try it out on a large group so don't take my word for it yet. Toor needs his AA and passive buffed.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Is your Toor at level 46?

KnowledgeFTW
07-23-2015, 01:05 PM
Thank you. I appreciate it. Is your Toor at level 46?

My toor ATM is lvl 12 and I didn't use its AA on large groups of mobs so don't take my word for it, try it for your self

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 01:08 PM
My toor ATM is lvl 12 and I didn't use its AA on large groups of mobs so don't take my word for it, try it for your self

The difference between level 12 and 46 will be huge. Anyone with a level 46 Toor test this? I'd really appreciate it.

Candylicks
07-23-2015, 01:16 PM
Mine is 46 although at 40 they get their final skills. Promise I'll post.

Anyona
07-23-2015, 01:46 PM
The difference between level 12 and 46 will be huge. Anyone with a level 46 Toor test this? I'd really appreciate it.
The other night me and a few friends stacked 3 toors in pt2 and the runs went very fast... I am very pleased with this pet although i'd still like it's armor debuff buffed and it's passive rethinked.

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 01:47 PM
The other night me and a few friends stacked 3 toors in pt2 and the runs went very fast... I am very pleased with this pet although i'd still like it's armor debuff buffed and it's passive rethinked.

Awesome. I will be getting one then. Thank you!

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 03:33 PM
Those maps are not scaled. They're easy maps that you can run with your eyes closed. Keep that in mind.

The hardest part of PT2 is the long boss fight. Let me save you some money and say that Blinky is equivalent or better when it comes to fighting bosses.

Just my 2 cents.

Two things:

-I would use Toor on mobs, not bosses. I'm interested in damage to mobs with the most health/armor. Since the new elites aren't out yet, planar tombs is the best we can do.

-I'm not sure if the tombs scaled fully up to 46, but they did scale. Taurus couldn't one hit me before. Now, with even more armor and health, he does. I suspect they scaled to level 45, like Arena.

Jazzi
07-23-2015, 03:48 PM
Two things:

-I would use Toor on mobs, not bosses. I'm interested in damage to mobs with the most health/armor. Since the new elites aren't out yet, planar tombs is the best we can do.

-I'm not sure if the tombs scaled fully up to 46, but they did scale. Taurus couldn't one hit me before. Now, with even more armor and health, he does. I suspect they scaled to level 45, like Arena.

The dot left of the mobs' health bar is blue, which implies that they are the same level as your character. They also certainly hit harder that before. Not only in planar tombs but in tindirin as well.

On topic: I don't know how good stacked toors are, but one doesn't seem to do anything. I dunno why you'd stack them too, when u could use 2 nekro and 2 mari

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 05:36 PM
The dot left of the mobs' health bar is blue, which implies that they are the same level as your character. They also certainly hit harder that before. Not only in planar tombs but in tindirin as well.

On topic: I don't know how good stacked toors are, but one doesn't seem to do anything. I dunno why you'd stack them too, when u could use 2 nekro and 2 mari

Cool. I didn't know that.

I'd like to have a useful AoE pet is all. It would be cool if stacked toors did major damage to end-game elite mobs. I guess it's less relevant, now that the new elites don't allow for the massive pulls that made planar tombs so great.

Donpippox
07-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Hey, i am War and i have Toor Level 46 and i have to say: he is really good for Pve ! I think it is worth to buy him. (:

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk