PDA

View Full Version : AL player wanting to try PL pvp

Infrico
07-22-2015, 05:56 AM
Hey guys,

I do have quite a lot of questions on this thread so it would be much appreciated if they could be answered. Im a big twink fanatic and done this a lot on AL, so I wanted to know what the current most popular level bracket for twinking is for PvP in PL? Is PvP still active in PL? And yes im not stupid I do realize a large sum of platinum will be need to be invested to be competitive, if so roughly how much plat is needed? If the answers to the previous questions are positive, this will raise another one (lol sorry) what is the best or competitive class / race to use for PvP? Many thanks and hope to get some answers as this game does look very interesting.

synfullmagic_23110
07-22-2015, 06:01 AM
Hey guys,

I do have quite a lot of questions on this thread so it would be much appreciated if they could be answered. Im a big twink fanatic and done this a lot on AL, so I wanted to know what the current most popular level bracket for twinking is for PvP in PL? Is PvP still active in PL? And yes im not stupid I do realize a large sum of platinum will be need to be invested to be competitive, if so roughly how much plat is needed? If the answers to the previous questions are positive, this will raise another one (lol sorry) what is the best or competitive class / race to use for PvP? Many thanks and hope to get some answers as this game does look very interesting.

Hello! I dont do much 1-50 BUT when i used to 15-35 (15,21,26,30,35) are pretty active and honestly you dont need much platinum you just need gold for twink gear
About what class idk i don't know much :/ sorry
if you do wanna use plat i recomend you don't buy gold with it and buy combo exliers to farm some stuff and sell
Hopefully someone more experience then me can help you out
But i tried my best :)
Have a good day

Cavoc
07-22-2015, 09:06 AM
Hey guys,

51-61 is fairly active. But none of the twinkling levels are as active as endgame.
The amount of plat you spend all depends on what level you plan to play. But you really won't need that much.
And there isn't an overall best pvp class. It mainly depends on what level you plan to play.
But if you're looking for balance, 51-61 is the closest you'll get for a balanced fairly active twinking level.

Groaning
07-22-2015, 10:13 AM
I agree l56-61 is one of the most balanced levels, I wouldn't reccomend to start there as gear 1m+ although 30-40 is also fairly active, any class at l30 isn't over 150k ish, as l35 is a little more active but gear is a little more expensive 300k ish, even more if you wish to have evi or head.
Overall I would say either l30, or l51 which is fairly cheap (drainers at 30k) although it's isn't quite that active anymore
After l51 behrs are op
Before l45 birds kinda are "at the bottom"
Any level for mage is decent
Don't play rhino as they look ugly

Freakingud
07-23-2015, 07:10 AM
There's no doubt that 56 bear is the best class at 56. You can buy RS helm and armour and rest BT. Only 300k. Or if your super rich, make a lilith 61 mage because it's best class at 61.
52 warbird fares well, PM Groaning for more info. Bird is good at endgame.

Ssneakykills
07-23-2015, 09:19 AM
Make a 56 Mage or bird and save up for gear and farm funhouse once you get 3x combo

Groaning
07-23-2015, 12:34 PM
L51 is pretty nice, it just isn't as active, l56 use bird or mage like sneaky said, behrs are lame ^_^
Or come to l30-35

iRandom
07-23-2015, 01:59 PM
L51 is pretty nice, it just isn't as active, l56 use bird or mage like sneaky said, behrs are lame ^_^

pfft.
11 characters

Infrico
07-23-2015, 02:21 PM
Ah thanks for being so helpful. I guess the first step for me is levelling to 56, and Ilike birds so i'll choose that xd only issue i see is making money but im sure there areways like you guys have kindly suggested. Ty!

Befs
07-23-2015, 04:28 PM
I agree l56-61 is one of the most balanced levels, I wouldn't reccomend to start there as gear 1m+ although 30-40 is also fairly active, any class at l30 isn't over 150k ish, as l35 is a little more active but gear is a little more expensive 300k ish, even more if you wish to have evi or head.
Overall I would say either l30, or l51 which is fairly cheap (drainers at 30k) although it's isn't quite that active anymore
After l51 behrs are op
Before l45 birds kinda are "at the bottom"
Any level for mage is decent
Don't play rhino as they look ugly

I thought you could get 35 gear for like 100k? Bony fire pin, brain freeze eye, and hallow set?

Or has hallow gained price?

Ignitedmage
07-24-2015, 06:56 AM
I thought you could get 35 gear for like 100k? Bony fire pin, brain freeze eye, and hallow set?

Hallo gained price and voodoo pin is btr

Groaning
07-24-2015, 02:20 PM

I can sell my int hallo for 150+ I haven't sold it yet doe, had it for so long XD