PDA

View Full Version : <Reborn> (NEW GUILD)

xxalivexx
07-22-2015, 10:02 AM
Hello everyone so u may know me as <Threat> gm, well I didn't really like the way I set that guild up so I made the decision yo disband the guild yesterday, and made this new guild reborn. We only allow level 41+ now and u must have a minimum of 10k kills because now since new expansion level 41s with 20 kills, I don't like that coming into my guild, it doesn't help the guild, as always I am the master :), loved my many hated by lots but do I care,NO, we don't care to hit the leaderboard, we just want a nice, calm , relaxing guild were it makes u feel at home, we do have gud rules, either abide by them or leave my guild or get kicked....

Guild rules...
1. NO CURSING
2. NO BLIND INVITING(always ask before inviting)
3. NO ARGUING(WILL END IN BEING KICKED)
4. DONT GANG GUILDIES IN PVP, if they don't have guild title on and they complain tonne about it please let me know, I'll resolve the problem so everyone can have a good time :).
Easy rules to abide by, nothing major.

Officers:
Zzee
Elichka
Bze
Terrorrlegends

Message me ing(in game)if you wouldnlike to join us and help us become a big, strong happy guild: Ripacedollaz

Isaac Wong
07-22-2015, 10:20 AM
Good luck and all the best to your new guild :) hope it successfully becomes what you envisioned it to be. Happy farming :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxalivexx
07-22-2015, 11:25 AM
Thank you :)

Mesti
07-23-2015, 01:44 AM
Good luck for the guild

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Erebos
07-23-2015, 02:05 AM
Good luck on guild

xxalivexx