PDA

View Full Version : Toor's AA button is not working

KnowledgeFTW
07-22-2015, 02:02 PM
I bought a Toor egg a few minutes ago, and tried out his AA when it wouldn't work. It made the noise of the click but didn't do his AA

STS please fix this

G-M
07-22-2015, 04:34 PM
Were you trying to use it in town or in a dungeon?

KnowledgeFTW
07-22-2015, 09:42 PM
I've been trying to use it in towns, for example kraag city. One of my friends told me that toors AA dosent work in towns, if this is true can you fix it? And if you can't please give us a reason why

Thank you and have a good day!

Order
07-25-2015, 05:20 AM
I thnk its because it can cause laggss.....nfo ex. 10 players in paradise has toor and use its AA together snd all paradise is full of toors aa and many people will report it just like the rogue skill?

Spell
07-25-2015, 07:05 AM
U must be around some enemies for his aa to do anything.if u look closer u will see toor swing his arm when u use his AA.

Madnex
07-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Try it in the middle of Stronghold's basement, in front of the gate to Shuyal. ;)

Arcael
07-26-2015, 09:53 PM
Toor's AA is like Mage's Lightning. Mage's lightning hits nobody when in town.
If there are no enemies on screen, the AA doesn't proc. Notice that those fissures appear only below enemies.
My opinion is they should add a display to Toor's AA on the pet like flash of light/ circle of light otherwise in safezones, the display standard is very poor. So much for showing off lol