PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | July 22, 2015

Remiem
07-22-2015, 05:35 PM
An Update You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Get ready to take your trek back into The Wilds this week for a 2x farming event! Keep an eye on the forums for the official announcement tomorrow!

Coming Soon

Urosth's Assault

As many of you have speculated, Ursoth's Assault is on the horizon! We still have some design and testing to complete, so it is a ways off yet, but until then here's a little squeak peek at one of our newest pets: Squeakems 'n Squish

Bonus Points if you can tell me the reference in the comments below!

Keep an eye out for Teaser Friday where we'll introduce you to the other pets in the Ursoth line-up.

Epidemic and Poisonous Gear Fix
We are aware of a bug with the Epidemic and Poisonous gear where the stats were reduced unexpectedly. This will be fixed next week. Thanks for your patience!

In Other News

Water and Nature Jewels Removed from Ren'gol

Thank you all for your continued feedback on the new jewels system. One of the most frequent comments we got was on the frequency of Water and Nature jewel drops. Since Water and Nature jewels start dropping much earlier in game and continue through Ren'gol, there was quite the surplus!

Water and Nature jewels have now been removed from the Ren'gol loot tables, so if you're looking for those other elusive jewels, head into the Mines.

Bug Fixes

+ The Hulking Orc Brute got a difficulty adjustment. He's slightly less likely to smash you to bits now.
+ The Legendary Ren'gol gun for sorcerers is now held in the correct hand.
+ Fixed a bug causing the Ren'gol gun to do less damage when charged.
+ The fissures from Toor's AA no longer grant XP when they disappear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

cami
07-22-2015, 05:58 PM
Firsttttttttttttt and niceee!!!

pactwjrbr
07-22-2015, 05:59 PM
nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Titanium
07-22-2015, 06:00 PM
So we have a SnS after all ... I mean Squeakems 'n Squish

cami
07-22-2015, 06:00 PM
Hahaha We ask for SNS to return, instead we get 2 squirrels. GG

hahahahaha xD

Kingofninjas
07-22-2015, 06:02 PM
Gg STS. Add double vials weekend as well and you broke farming. Keep up the good work!!

Haligali
07-22-2015, 06:03 PM
Dam those squirrels super cute

Make them smaller :D

Serancha
07-22-2015, 06:05 PM
2x teeth it sounds like. Glad I sold my dragonite 'cause there go the prices!

Love the squirrels.

Energizeric
07-22-2015, 06:06 PM
I see a nice hike in the price of shards coming soon!

Anyona
07-22-2015, 06:09 PM
I am laughing at this excuse of a pet and if it's another lb pet, i'm done

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Caabatric
07-22-2015, 06:15 PM

Good thing I just bought a shard!!!
Bad that drag bar prices going to plummet...

mesalin
07-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Go go bar 1m again lol

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Ravager
Hope its not a 2x teeth event.

princesslovess
"Keep an eye out for Teaser Friday where we'll introduce you to the other pets in the Ursoth line-up."

Wonder which pets it will be, new or old ones :)

Uninstalling
07-22-2015, 06:30 PM
That squirrels looks cute ty

pactwjrbr
07-22-2015, 06:31 PM
hahahaha cute squirrels

Jazzi
07-22-2015, 06:32 PM
I really hope it is not 2x teeth. Poor people who are at 100+ teeth... All those runs to get something that is suddenly 1/4 of the price.

As for the SnS squirrels ... I have to admit that it is funny ;)

Prahasit Prahi
07-22-2015, 06:33 PM

Some one bought all shards!

pactwjrbr
07-22-2015, 06:33 PM
im new in forum

Energizeric
07-22-2015, 06:35 PM
Some one bought all shards!

Really? I wonder who??? :banana:

kananaskis
07-22-2015, 06:42 PM
The series of new legendary pets released over the last year since first Goblin event have been an overall success (Goblin 1: Gyrm, Ironbite; Ursoth: Dovabear, Little Bear; Halloween: Blinky; Winter: Yowie, Frist; Goblin 2: Nilbog, Nightshade).

Dovabear had monster stats for a legendary pet when it came out, generating much excitement. However, the aa has been much criticized for not being useful. Perhaps Dova could be tweaked if returning this Ursoth...maybe give the chance to terrify in the aa a higher chance as it is too rare.

Alejandros
07-22-2015, 06:44 PM
Hope is a x2 vials

twoxc
07-22-2015, 06:47 PM
shady and surge=SnS and now it's Squeakem and Squish=SnS also

hmm I smell something fishy in the air lol. SNS will never return but hey that doesn't mean a different set of looking pet such as squirrels possibly with the same ability can't be release. WOHOOOO SnS will remain unique looking hehe.

soooo... one squirrel throw 2 nut bomb and the other throw 2 healing nut in a form of a pool?

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-22-2015, 07:02 PM
well arcane ring for everyone, shards price now will rapidly up.

extrapayah
07-22-2015, 07:03 PM
can you also remove diamond jewels from rengol? hehehehehe, if any....

thank you very much! great update!

p.s.: any news on shared pet stable/gale buff/rally cry buff?

Helal
07-22-2015, 07:14 PM
2x farming in wild only teeth or vial as well ?

Kingofninjas
07-22-2015, 07:25 PM
LOL I just read the part about "testing" Ursoth event being an excuse for the delay in its release. I wish STS would test other aspects of the game too, like pets, gear, PvE maps and PvP.

Otahaanak
07-22-2015, 07:29 PM
It's a new client that's needed for the app close issue - one clear from Apple, you'll probably see Ursoth, and of course Helena :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iahiasakt
07-22-2015, 07:35 PM
This post ruined me :(

Deathlyreaper
07-22-2015, 07:36 PM
I really dont like 2x event for teeth cause the bar prices will go down and the arcane shard will go up. The bar is already going down because lots of people are farming it. It would go down even more cause theres 2x chance to loot it. Soon it will be 1 mill or less.

Honestly because of this the economy will go down.

ilhanna
07-22-2015, 07:44 PM
If you are going to make 2x teeth event, please consider adding more new items to buy with teeth from Kaden. Noone in their right mind will buy the Magma gear, chest, or even Snappy, and that makes teeth farming centered around dragonite bar and news like this upcoming week event will cheapen the effort made by many farmers over the previous weeks. Giving them other lucrative options like good pets (Slag has a lava-like look that goes well with the whole Tindirin tropical volcanic theme, just an example), or special vanities with particle effects, will keep teeth farming worthwhile I think.

Bellaelda
07-22-2015, 08:12 PM
Squeakums, lol... Sounds like Emperor's New Groove

Michael Woolley
07-22-2015, 08:21 PM
Can we have these squirrels armed with slingshots that throw nuts. Could be your own personal rogue. Hehe.

SkyWow
07-22-2015, 08:37 PM
What a joke sts... Now you make x2 teeth? Ur clearly not playing your game to know EVERYTHING IS WORTHLESS.

Thanks now we have another thing back down to 100gold

Alhuntrazeck
07-22-2015, 08:37 PM
If you are going to make 2x teeth event, please consider adding more new items to buy with teeth from Kaden. Noone in their right mind will buy the Magma gear, chest, or even Snappy, and that makes teeth farming centered around dragonite bar and news like this upcoming week event will cheapen the effort made by many farmers over the previous weeks. Giving them other lucrative options like good pets (Slag has a lava-like look that goes well with the whole Tindirin tropical volcanic theme, just an example), or special vanities with particle effects, will keep teeth farming worthwhile I think.

Be careful what you wish for, inb4 tribal vanities are added for 128492910 teeth...

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-22-2015, 08:52 PM
well it's good for the benefits of the lock poopers, anyway not a bad idea for a x2 tooth event. well shards price will be going up though, more chest will be opened, and more locks will be needed.

Energizeric
07-22-2015, 08:59 PM
Noone in their right mind will buy the Magma gear, chest, or even Snappy

Simple solution.... Scale magma gear to level 45. Based on the events of past seasons, we can be pretty sure that will ultimately happen with the versions of the magma gear that drop. So how about having the ones purchased from the vendor also scale. My guess is they would become the best gear currently available.

kiffnshey
07-22-2015, 09:01 PM
is really nice having double teeth how about vials too i hope sts will do same,now very hard to get vials drop from mobs or inside master arena chest even 25 times run at planar tombs all green n crap item drop

Novyaj Zeanreh
07-22-2015, 09:03 PM
Omg please DONT!,.. Think about players who allready have 90-100 teeth. They are working very hard just to get that Drag bar and tomorrow will be 2x drop?.
Oh no, all the hard work will be wasted:''(

kiffnshey
07-22-2015, 09:04 PM
2x farming in wild only teeth or vial as well ?

yes agree make vials too 2x drop

vawaid
07-22-2015, 09:36 PM
the law of subtitution and complementer goods.

bad for farmer.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

ilhanna
07-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Simple solution.... Scale magma gear to level 45. Based on the events of past seasons, we can be pretty sure that will ultimately happen with the versions of the magma gear that drop. So how about having the ones purchased from the vendor also scale. My guess is they would become the best gear currently available.

I disagree because that would have devalued the pink gear dropped from Ren'gol bosses.

kiwotsukete
07-22-2015, 09:45 PM
yes! give us double teeth! it will help everyone get good gear for the new elites! it will help bring down the price of jewels which will help in the long run! good on you guys STS!

Energizeric
07-22-2015, 09:56 PM
I disagree because that would have devalued the pink gear dropped from Ren'gol bosses.

I don't think it would. The gear that drops from Rengol bosses right now is not the best, both level 43 mythic and level 41 imbued are both better. It's not easy to obtain 250 teeth even with double odds, so the gear that drops from the Rengol bosses will still hold value, at least for now. But once elites are released, I doubt any gear dropping from the non-elite bosses is going to have any value.

Bluebatthing
07-22-2015, 10:23 PM
What's there in the wilds besides teeth, and "...sink your teeth into"? Drag bar farmers, especially the ones who are close to getting a bar, say good buy to your precious teeth, ain't worth a... now. While you're at it, can you throw in 2x vials as well? Good job STS, keep up the good work....

kiwotsukete
07-22-2015, 10:26 PM
What's there in the wilds besides teeth, and "...sink your teeth into"? Drag bar farmers, especially the ones who are close to getting a bar, say good buy to your precious teeth, ain't worth a... now. While you're at it, can you throw in 2x vials as well? Good job STS, keep up the good work....
anyone that has teeth, say over 100, will still get good profits..
they wont have to farm as much as other people. I myself have 120 and im happy about 2x teeth. it will let me finish my bar and get the last item that requires a bar I willneed.

Ladykatra
07-22-2015, 10:45 PM
they are adorable! gold tier achievement please sts, lol! :)

ilhanna
07-22-2015, 10:56 PM
I don't think it would. The gear that drops from Rengol bosses right now is not the best, both level 43 mythic and level 41 imbued are both better. It's not easy to obtain 250 teeth even with double odds, so the gear that drops from the Rengol bosses will still hold value, at least for now. But once elites are released, I doubt any gear dropping from the non-elite bosses is going to have any value.

But that's the problem. Gear gets obsolete fast. If STS restocks Kaden with scaled Magma pretty soon we're back to having dragonite bar as the only profitable item to be purchased with teeth. My suggestion to revamp Kaden's items was aimed at providing more options for teeth farmer especially since 2x tooth week will crash dbar price.

Bluebatthing
07-22-2015, 10:57 PM
If you're going to use the drag bar for pendant /ring, then 2x teeth is perfect. However, many are farming to sell, myself included, 2x teeth will just dump our efforts down the drain...
anyone that has teeth, say over 100, will still get good profits..
they wont have to farm as much as other people. I myself have 120 and im happy about 2x teeth. it will let me finish my bar and get the last item that requires a bar I willneed.

Eski
07-22-2015, 11:58 PM
stop crying about teeths..jeez...

vikram bhat
07-22-2015, 11:59 PM
We want sns . back ... At any cost :) :)

Magecleff
07-22-2015, 11:59 PM
Great New pet!!!

Pacmanx
07-23-2015, 12:05 AM
Lmao I can see it now , damn squirrel killed me !

supermhetong
07-23-2015, 12:59 AM
Nice.. we will now get those chimpmunks... :p

carmine_blade
07-23-2015, 01:09 AM
Those squirrels are cuute! I hope that despite their benign appearance they will be a potent ally.

I'm farming for a dragonite bar to use so this event pleases me however, as others have mentioned, it does affect farmers negatively while benefiting crate openers.

gumball3000
07-23-2015, 02:16 AM
Pls no double teeth

Rome
07-23-2015, 02:17 AM
Jeah 100% pet stable. NOT :/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G850F met Tapatalk

Xorrior
07-23-2015, 02:25 AM
I am so glad about x2 teeth weekend. I have the worst luck in teeth drops. I just wanna fashion an arc ring, nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully STS has saved me from excruciating pain XD

rstilzchen
07-23-2015, 02:33 AM
Everytime i come forums i see like ratio (people who wants x2 teeth) / (people who complains about rare drop, but still happy with current rate and price) is about 1/10 and in game same.
Do you start hear moaners, but not loyal players - farmers - again?
Please, not x2 teeth, otherwise it will be another big spoon of tar in the not bad current state of things.

Dimitrian
07-23-2015, 03:36 AM
Iiiiiiiuuuuuuu....BOOM...

You heared that? That was the price of the dragonite bar.

If you are close to getting a dragonite bar you should wait to sell it for a week or two until the price goes back.
This event was made for those who have bad luck in having teeth,just like me.I'm happy with this event,because by the time i will get my dragonite bar,the price will grow back.

As for the squirrels....i don't get the reference...maybe Chip & Dale?...dunno..i give up...

Golem
07-23-2015, 03:48 AM
Ursoth event without SnS = Nothing :(((((
Not bringing things back is really bad idea. Pls Stg do you remember what happened in other your games when u didnt bringed good things back? ...

kiwotsukete
07-23-2015, 04:14 AM
could the reference be to the LoL player squeakums? and the LoL term often used "Squishy" please let me know so I can keep working on this riddle if I am wrong! thanks :D

Sverdysiuss
07-23-2015, 04:31 AM
Please, pleaaase a lot dont bring here 2x teeth week, finally there is something what can be farmed and you will again destroy its value???? STS, you are really just making everything wrong...

kiwotsukete
07-23-2015, 04:36 AM
Please, pleaaase a lot dont bring here 2x teeth week, finally there is something what can be farmed and you will again destroy its value???? STS, you are really just making everything wrong... jewels, crates, vials, planar fragments, eggs, elite chests... so much to be farmed... think outside the box :D

Dimitrian
07-23-2015, 04:38 AM
Please, pleaaase a lot dont bring here 2x teeth week, finally there is something what can be farmed and you will again destroy its value???? STS, you are really just making everything wrong...
Didn't anyone see my post? -.-

Jazzi
07-23-2015, 04:42 AM
jewels, crates, vials, planar fragments, eggs, elite chests... so much to be farmed... think outside the box :D

Of all those only the vials can make any good gold and that if u are in a good guild, have good gear and friends so that u could easily find parties. Teeth was the best option for everyone else. The bar lost 1 million in value overnight. Imagine its price after a week of double odds

Sverdysiuss
07-23-2015, 04:55 AM
Of all those only the vials can make any good gold and that if u are in a good guild, have good gear and friends so that u could easily find parties. Teeth was the best option for everyone else. The bar lost 1 million in value overnight. Imagine its price after a week of double odds

Exactly, did u guys see, how many ppl was runing wilds? Just because it was worth it to try hard for teeth, because bar was really nice money. And now? Imo really bad idea and i think, STS will make next week 2x vial week. U will see...
Everytime they trying to destroy everything, what has some good value.

kiwotsukete
07-23-2015, 05:00 AM
I can farm 9-15 crates in KM3 in 30 mins... thats with a pug team. running misty groto is about 130k per 30 mins. thats on a solo mage. egg prices are up, elites are not scaled. there is money everywhere.

Sverdysiuss
07-23-2015, 05:14 AM
Yes, lot of ppl running wilds... Why STS didnt do something with jewels, while a lot ppl is conplaining about them? LEts do 2x jewel weekend... Not this sts. It was nice to see, that stuff dropped from locked is cheapier then farmed stuff, I think thats the was it should be....

kiwotsukete
07-23-2015, 05:20 AM
Yes, lot of ppl running wilds... Why STS didnt do something with jewels, while a lot ppl is conplaining about them? LEts do 2x jewel weekend... Not this sts. It was nice to see, that stuff dropped from locked is cheapier then farmed stuff, I think thats the was it should be.... yes 9-15 on average. I once got 22 in 30 mins... and that was when they were 22k each. an average player atm can run any map. elites are not even scaled. btw, it is still craftmania which they did for "jewels" allowing players to test combinations and to speed craft jewels to make standards in 20 seconds. dont be lazy,get out and explore ddifferent maps, learn their patterns, the weakness, their bosses. camping wilds wont help you for when new elites come.

Jazzi
07-23-2015, 05:36 AM
I can farm 9-15 crates in KM3 in 30 mins... thats with a pug team. running misty groto is about 130k per 30 mins. thats on a solo mage. egg prices are up, elites are not scaled. there is money everywhere.

9-15? Kiwo like we were not in the same guild, like you could not read the comments of others about their luck in farming locked, like you and I had forgotten your own complaints in guildchat?!?! 15 in 30 minutes....in a pug... on average? I say no way kiwo :) Yes maybe once in a month you will get that luck, but in a good pt in 1:15 runs most people get 6-7 most of the time and sometimes 1-2 only.

UnnamedGuy
07-23-2015, 05:37 AM

Bar will be 500k :D

oekeone
07-23-2015, 05:57 AM
Put one more squirrel and it will be Alvin and the chipmunks

Tindirin
07-23-2015, 06:00 AM
What ever it is,
Im proud People still farming on my Map's even after new expansion has been release
LOL:encouragement::loyal:

Anasinator
07-23-2015, 06:12 AM
So after many days of farming Bar to sell it at a decent price. I listed it yesterday in auc, then you decided to publish this update! Thank you, the prices already went down and I won't be able to sell mine. Such a waste of time on this game!

noobseller
07-23-2015, 06:27 AM
Ty for the update, im curious about the Glintstone Set.

PS: best armor Forager Assault and best helm Supreme Assault. Imbued Set is outdated finally and lvl43 mythics also not worth it. :banana:

Shamgods
07-23-2015, 06:51 AM
Is this 2xteeth frevr??

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-23-2015, 06:55 AM
yes 9-15 on average. I once got 22 in 30 mins... and that was when they were 22k each. an average player atm can run any map. elites are not even scaled. btw, it is still craftmania which they did for "jewels" allowing players to test combinations and to speed craft jewels to make standards in 20 seconds. dont be lazy,get out and explore ddifferent maps, learn their patterns, the weakness, their bosses. camping wilds wont help you for when new elites come.

your exaggerating so much bro. 22 locks in 30 mins? are you some kind of a wizard? lmao

Trojan2100
07-23-2015, 08:06 AM
So after many days of farming Bar to sell it at a decent price. I listed it yesterday in auc, then you decided to publish this update! Thank you, the prices already went down and I won't be able to sell mine. Such a waste of time on this game!

Why don't you wait until price goes back up?

Cohmedy
07-23-2015, 08:14 AM
I want that staff 😵

Alhuntrazeck
07-23-2015, 08:31 AM
Easy, Alvin and the chipmunks.

Bonus points pl0x!
Chip and Dale? :o

Oakmaiden
07-23-2015, 08:48 AM
Could the reference in picture of squeakums n squish be The Beastmaster?

Spell
07-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Could the reference in picture of squeakums n squish be The Beastmaster?

I honestly thought it was a reference to The Emperors New Groove xD!!136376

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 11:35 AM
yes 9-15 on average. I once got 22 in 30 mins... and that was when they were 22k each. an average player atm can run any map. elites are not even scaled. btw, it is still craftmania which they did for "jewels" allowing players to test combinations and to speed craft jewels to make standards in 20 seconds. dont be lazy,get out and explore ddifferent maps, learn their patterns, the weakness, their bosses. camping wilds wont help you for when new elites come.

9 to 15 locks on average per 30 mins? You have incredible luck.

Trojan2100
07-23-2015, 11:58 AM
We need more event on new map instead of making us go back to same old map

Bluebatthing
07-23-2015, 12:13 PM
+1

Expansion was just released, but we're getting events on last season's maps. How about having bosses in rengol drop orc tags?

We need more event on new map instead of making us go back to same old map

Excuses
07-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Omg THANK YOU SO MUCH for fixing Epidemic/poison gears!!! This was bugging me so much.

And those new pets are incredibly cute!! Hope I could get one :)

Jewel update and double event also are nice.
Very nice!!

Kirysaki
07-23-2015, 12:39 PM
Omg
Squirrels

I'll do my best to get one! :3

kinzmet
07-23-2015, 12:43 PM
Reference?

Chip and Dales?

Aziiii
07-23-2015, 12:50 PM
awesome! looking forward to the new event!

lucaskane2480
07-23-2015, 01:15 PM
Please don't make the squirrels top 3 lb winners.. At least give the people who can't spend their entire days and nights on this game something good.. Also new banner we can buy or at least give everyone who makes lb a banner, I'll actually try for lb for a banner.. As for the squirrels.. Not worth top 3 in my opinion..

Ravager
07-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Haha, if that's not what they're called, it will certainly be what I rename mine to

Watching too much Rescue Rangers.

boljackz
07-23-2015, 03:00 PM
whats with the update?

Anasinator
07-23-2015, 03:17 PM
Why don't you wait until price goes back up?

I don't think so man. The Bar will only go up if they introduced a new item that requires Bar to craft. The new mythics require Rune so it won't happen. That's what I think. Bar is outdated now.

rkp71
07-23-2015, 03:35 PM

Upcoming Events

Get ready to take your trek back into The Wilds this week for a 2x farming event! Keep an eye on the forums for the official announcement tomorrow!

Coming Soon

Urosth's Assault

As many of you have speculated, Ursoth's Assault is on the horizon! We still have some design and testing to complete, so it is a ways off yet, but until then here's a little squeak peek at one of our newest pets: Squeakems 'n Squish

Keep an eye out for Teaser Friday where we'll introduce you to the other pets in the Ursoth line-up.

We are aware of a bug with the Epidemic and Poisonous gear where the stats were reduced unexpectedly. This will be fixed next week. Thanks for your patience!

In Other News

Thank you all for your continued feedback on the new jewels system. One of the most frequent comments we got was on the frequency of Water and Nature jewel drops. Since Water and Nature jewels start dropping much earlier in game and continue through Ren'gol, there was quite the surplus!

Water and Nature jewels have now been removed from the Ren'gol loot tables, so if you're looking for those other elusive jewels, head into the Mines.

Bug Fixes

+ The Hulking Orc Brute got a difficulty adjustment. He's slightly less likely to smash you to bits now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

The problem is that the hulking brute hits you when you not in the red zone, even hits me when it is not even on the screen.
Remove water and nature from tindirin as well.
Please fix the chat box in game already.
Add immersive mode for android

Tatman
07-23-2015, 03:41 PM
This pet looks really cute. I hope you don't make it a top 3 reward or something like that, and throw some recoloured stuff to the rest of us.

Trojan2100
07-24-2015, 04:05 AM
+1

Expansion was just released, but we're getting events on last season's maps. How about having bosses in rengol drop orc tags?

I mentioned that before let us loot tags on bosses .

wizzaq
07-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Nice pet looks great !
When we can expect this event coming?

Kingumar
07-24-2015, 07:53 PM
Hope it's not for lb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Befs
07-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Are they based off chip and dale?

Maalice
07-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Bronie legends

additions
07-25-2015, 09:35 AM

Upcoming Events

Coming Soon

Urosth's Assault

In Other News

Bug Fixes

What's Next?

lol! Theres a lot to fix first specially the stats!:-) sts failed every update..all class reduced damage even thou u are in max gear and pet😜

ilhanna
07-27-2015, 11:05 AM
Please do an overhaul of Arena loot table. Remove the Noble and Shade gear and make jewel drop more. Add higher level jewel in masterchests as well to replace reinforced gems.

And please provide a speedier, more convenient way to clear inventory of junk. Either make an npc to vacuum them out or make liquidation of selected multiple items possible.

Madnex
07-27-2015, 11:30 AM
Not bad, let's see how these new pets will be distributed in the upcoming event. :)

It'd be awesome to see the new icons for bleed, poison and burn damage implemented at one of the next updates soon!

Also, an option to level pets for platinum (eg. 3 plat per level). And lastly, the boar pet from the L41 upgrade kit available through some other means for those already 41+.

MasterP
07-27-2015, 06:19 PM
gettin my ten posts up lol

Imao
07-28-2015, 06:36 AM

- Clown, Spazetime, Stuntmen

Tapash Bose
07-28-2015, 12:49 PM
thanks for the update ...and the 2x weekend..it will certainly help a lot of people crafting ring and pendant:encouragement: ..

can we please have a 2x jewel drop weekend..specially the finesse/fury/mind for the respective classes...now the current drop rate is very frustrating to say the least ...and to think that we need 900+ cracked to craft something same as the grand gem ...forget the noble...:)

oekeone
07-29-2015, 12:04 PM
I would like a 2 arena chests update per run or a free respc week to try new builds :-)

wizzaq
07-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Seems we need to help Gandalf with the battle of the Squirrels :D

Remiem
07-29-2015, 05:51 PM
Closed! New post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?254101-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-July-29-2015