PDA

View Full Version : Shop,Realationship

masterx3
04-29-2011, 10:38 AM
SHOP
SO yeah basicly, we can make a shop anywhere.
They should add this feature.
it will show a tend ingame. to enter the shop we only need to click the tend. would be nice

Relation
Yeah we can have a relation, like girlfriends :)
CUTE

Ellyidol
04-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Shopping would require players to be either AFK to vend, which is almost impossible without having a constantly plugged in device, or a vend-offline feature, which would burden the server load. The CS can do both of these easily, without the hassle.

Relationships would only lead to more Cust Support problems for STS. You'd be having more abuse on the female players in the game. As nice as it would be for PL to foster relationships, these should be done out of the game.

Also, your sig is a bit inappropriate.

csb
04-29-2011, 11:43 AM
SHOP
Yeah we can have a relation, like girlfriends :)
CUTE

I don't want anything about bf/gf to enter the game. I will quit if it comes to that. I don't want anyone asking my age, sex, or if i'd like to join in a "private locked zone instance". PL is a nice escape from all that nonsense.

Moogerfooger
04-29-2011, 11:47 AM
No MMORPG I know of has a "shop anywhere", it is always in a semi-fixed location.

Relationships? in games? Really? No no no no no. No purpose at all.

romgar1
04-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Let me get this straight. You want a shop. That sells girls to boys and boys to girls? Or do you just want a shop so you can hang out and find a gf or talk to them or flirt? Im confused and kinda creeped out depending on the translation of what you meant...

BeardedBear
04-29-2011, 12:58 PM
This is a kids game. Don't suggest something that can already get your permabanned.

noobmigo
04-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Heh, yeah, PL starts marketing eHarmony in three...two..one.

giayuan
04-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Relationships will just cause even worse cyber abuse.. this is a kids game -.-
and shop.. dont we have one already? :D

masterx3
04-30-2011, 10:15 AM
Uh - - well its only relation ingame, well when i talked to ppl they r ussualy around 20 and thats not "kids"
And about the shop, we need to be online to make a shop