PDA

View Full Version : Sewer set bonus with sandstone update?!?!?

Ebalere
04-29-2011, 10:44 AM
So me and hayabusaz were chatting in cs and thought, wouldn't that be awesome?! Then the higher levels would have something to do too,seeing as how everyone probably got rid of their sewer sets for the customized/fortified/enchanted sets. Whose with me on this?

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Agreed ! Like we said, with red and green sparkles ! Please, that would make everyone happy ! :D

Ellyidol
04-29-2011, 10:48 AM
Neutral here, but what would you honestly expect as a set bonus for the sewer sets? Stat-wise, if they do decide to come up with them.

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 10:50 AM
There's a sewer king set, so there should be a sewer king set BONUS .

Ebalere
04-29-2011, 10:53 AM
Bit more armor and crit maybe.. an added 2/Hs? Or maybe depending on class a good bump in the str/Dex/int stats. I think it might keep some higher levels happy seeing as how so many are complaining that sandstone wasn't for them.

Ellyidol
04-29-2011, 10:54 AM
There's a sewer king set, so there should be a sewer king set BONUS .

True, but IMO, they've always released the complete versions of all the sets before coming out with the set bonuses.

Rift/Cosmos bonuses were both 1H + Shield initially, as well as all the other lower level sets if I'm not mistaken.

So before sewer bonuses are released, if they even will be, I think they would release 1H weapons and shields for each set respectively first.

Bit more armor and crit maybe.. an added 2/Hs? Or maybe depending on class a good bump in the str/Dex/int stats. I think it might keep some higher levels happy seeing as how so many are complaining that sandstone wasn't for them.

Which sewer set are you referring to?

The past set bonuses have always just been a complement to the current stats that the set pieces give, so :

Sewer King = H/S, M/S (They would probably add more H/S, M/S, a few dodge points, and armour)
Royal Sewer = H/S, Dodge, Armour (H/S, M/S, Dodge, and Armour)
Sewer Queen = H/S (H/S, M/S, Dodge, and Armour)

Don't the current pieces already give you most of what the set bonuses would though?

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Yep, There's a set bonus for everything except sewers .. well that sucks ..

Gluttony
04-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Is there going to be a new thread for this every update/patch/change the devs make? It's a fun set, I have one and use it most of the time but I mean seriously if the devs are going to do it then just wait for them to decide to add it on their own terms. You're beginning to sound like the beggers outside of Balefort Castle.

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5875/img0467.png

Logic, it's like kryptonite to beggers.

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 10:57 AM
True, but IMO, they've always released the complete versions of all the sets before coming out with the set bonuses.

Rift/Cosmos bonuses were both 1H + Shield initially, as well as all the other lower level sets if I'm not mistaken.

So before sewer bonuses are released, if they even will be, I think they would release 1H weapons and shields for each set respectively first.

Yes, but it's a long long long wait ..

Ebalere
04-29-2011, 10:59 AM
Ellys probably right on that one.. but we can hope can't we? I love my sewer set on my duck it just looks plain sweet and I hope even if they do make us wait they at least eventually do it..

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 11:00 AM
Is there going to be a new thread for this every update/patch/change the devs make? It's a fun set, I have one and use it most of the time but I mean seriously if the devs are going to do it then just wait for them to decide to add it on their own terms. You're beginning to sound like the beggers outside of Balefort Castle.

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5875/img0467.png

Logic, it's like kryptonite to beggers.

Dude.. leave us.. if we wanna talk about it, we can . We are not begging for one, we are suggesting some stuff, like the red and green sparkles . :)

And devs never said they would make a sewer king bonus set, so that's why people keep asking because they ( we ) really want one . :) don't tell i'm wrong, i'm sure you want one too so you understand . ;)

Ebalere
04-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Funny picture gluttony, but way off topic.

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 11:02 AM

Agreed !

/10chars

Ellyidol
04-29-2011, 11:03 AM
Gluttony, beggar pwned :p

Although I do agree that Sewer sets would be nice, I don't particularly see it as an issue that needs to be brought up over and over. It's nothing like the Rift issue of 0 M/S while on a full set before, same with how Fury was when BS started. So it's not like all the sets don't do their jobs without the set bonus.

The Sewer pieces also serve to be really really good pieces to mix in with the different armours/weapons of the BS campaign too. A Sewer bow worked perfectly for my bear with the rest as green gear.

Gluttony
04-29-2011, 11:10 AM

Way off topic?! This is brought up every change that is announced or mentioned so it's borderline begging to me. All this is doing is trying to force the devs hands (like what was done with the shield of gratitude and founders' helm) just wait and see what happens. The set already gives massive H/s and M/s (to the point of insanity) what else do you want it to do, just sparkle? I'm sorry if I chose this particular moment to wonder why the community feels the need to pick apart everything decision and non-decision the devs decide to make!

P.S. The pic was just for the lulz.

Moogerfooger
04-29-2011, 11:23 AM
The set already gives massive H/s and M/s (to the point of insanity) what else do you want it to do, just sparkle? I'm sorry if I chose this particular moment to wonder why the community feels the need to pick apart everything decision and non-decision the devs decide to make!

No doubt....getting tired of the constant picking-apart. There is a fine line between good feedback and constant complaining/ungraciousness.

Ayrilana
04-29-2011, 11:56 AM
/sigh

It seems everyday there's another thread or post about sewer sets usually directly or indirectly by the same person.

BeardedBear
04-29-2011, 12:56 PM
BS already has a handful of sets, more so than any other campaign already.

Ebalere
04-29-2011, 01:47 PM
Ok ok guys didnt realize so many topics have been made. Relax ok? I wasn't "forcing the devs hand" I was merely suggesting if they were ever gonna do it, now is the time. I was only looking out for all the higher levels that felt sour about sandstone caves being a low level dungeon. Which, btw, doesn't even bother me, I have alts.. I was just making a friendly suggestion. Next time i won't bother if I'm just gonna get flamed off my own thread. I find it hilarious u guys think I'm picking the game apart, seeing as how I never once complained about gcd, never complained about elixirs, and any other changes or updates devs have made.

Ayrilana
04-29-2011, 09:52 PM
It's just that one person in particular made several threads on the topic and spammed on other threads about it. A dev said they were not going to answer the question about more sets yet this person made another thread a week later almost verbatim from his previous thread. I'm sorry that you felt attacked.