PDA

View Full Version : Are all slots equipable?

VandalizeYou
04-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Can we equip craft items? I'm confused. You have the slots that are Vanity as well. Question is...for vanity head, vanity shield, and craft are there equipable items? It seems after observation that crafting makes real items, but can you craft wearable items in the craft slot? I know there was a gifted shield at the 1 year celebration, but are there any other ones? If so where do you get one? I have the 1 year party hat that gives me 1 armor. I equip it in the head vanity slot. Is there anything better for those of us not at the 50+ levels yet?

Thanks
VU

Ellyidol
04-29-2011, 12:40 PM
No, you cannot equip anything in the crafting section.

The crafting section only holds materials and recipes for crafting, the finished products/crafted items go to their respective equipment slots.

There aren't any new vanities yet, other than the newest Easter ones and Birthday ones. There will be new ones when the new 20-25 content comes out though :)

VandalizeYou
04-29-2011, 02:41 PM
So, no other vanity shields than the 1 year celebration? Is that a vanity equipable shield?

Gluttony
04-29-2011, 02:58 PM
The appreciation shield (Shield of Gratitude) is vanity and equippable, but I don't think it's the ONLY vanity shield. I think the Gauardians of Alterra get a vanity shield as well as contest winners (maybe I'm missing another).