PDA

View Full Version : Easter Event Ends Monday

Samhayne
04-29-2011, 01:21 PM
We wanted to give everyone the head's up that the Easter Event will end on Monday. So, if you haven't done the Spring Chicken's quest yet, well get hoppin!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/easter/EasterGIF225.gif

Lowlyspy
04-29-2011, 01:26 PM
will there be any events during the summer?

Samhayne
04-29-2011, 01:31 PM
will there be any events during the summer?

We love events :) We'll let you know when the next one is coming up.

Beez
04-29-2011, 01:33 PM
We love events :) We'll let you know when the next one is coming up.

are the small ears perm?

superss
04-29-2011, 01:37 PM
are the small ears perm?

most likely you will be able to keep the small ears but the big ones will no longer be able to grant the little ones.

Beez
04-29-2011, 01:40 PM
most likely you will be able to keep the small ears but the big ones will no longer be able to grant the little ones.

Thanks for your input, but id like to hear what the devs say as they actually implement the change.

Arterra
04-29-2011, 01:42 PM
yay now i can wait in peace until ears get their value up!

Samhayne
04-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Any ears that you have (small or big) you will still have. Waving to someone wearing them will no longer grant the little ears. The Spring Chicken won't be there, so you won't be able to do the quest. The White Ears (quest reward) will still have you hatch eggs if you're wearing them :)

Lowlyspy
04-29-2011, 01:43 PM
yay events!!! keep up the awesome work guys!!!!

Beez
04-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Any ears that you have (small or big) you will still have. Waving to someone wearing them will no longer grant the little ears. The Spring Chicken won't be there, so you won't be able to do the quest. The White Ears (quest reward) will still have you hatch eggs if you're wearing them :)

Thanks, Samhayne! Appreciate the fast response.

JaytB
04-29-2011, 01:47 PM

How about the bunny ears? Can they still be farmed or not?

Edit: oops, make that rabbit ears

Htiek
04-29-2011, 01:51 PM
does the rabbit ear still drop by boss?

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Yay ! Finally we will have our real PL back ! :)

But that event was awesome ! Good job devs, like always !

Pandamoni
04-29-2011, 02:02 PM
How about the bunny ears? Can they still be farmed or not?

Edit: oops, make that rabbit ears

Some icy ears dropped in GF when I was on a run about 2am (California time) last night.

JaytB
04-29-2011, 02:06 PM
Some icy ears dropped in GF when I was on a run about 2am (California time) last night.

Thx, but I meant after the Easter event is officially over.

Ravage
04-29-2011, 02:23 PM
yay got three more days to farm for these flame ears (bunny or rabbit, whatever is dropped by boss)

CowboyJim
04-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Event was a lot of fun...I loved farming for the Fire, Ice and Bone ears.......got some pretty good gear out of the swamps....lol. I guess a 4th of July event will be next......unless Mother's Day, Father's Day event is in the works.....Great job guys....keep it up.

Kacktress
04-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Question. I have all 13 color ears, but it says I still haven't completed the quest. What gives?

Gluttony
04-29-2011, 04:38 PM
Question. I have all 13 color ears, but it says I still haven't completed the quest. What gives?

Did you actually go to FH and talk to the Spring Chicken and turn the quest in? If that's not it, try abandoning it and redoing it (you should be able to complete it right then).

Arterra
04-29-2011, 04:39 PM
they never fixed the issue were the question mark never turned gold. but if you have them all, it should be completable if you talk with the chicken

Kacktress
04-29-2011, 04:41 PM
Did you actually go to FH and talk to the Spring Chicken and turn the quest in? If that's not it, try abandoning it and redoing it (you should be able to complete it right then).

Do they all have to be big ears?

Gluttony
04-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Do they all have to be big ears?

Nope, they actually have to be the small ears. You need to wave at people who have the big (rabbit) ears, and recieve the small (bunny) ears. Sounds like you don't have any of what you need.

Kacktress
04-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Nope, they actually have to be the small ears. You need to wave at people who have the big (rabbit) ears, and recieve the small (bunny) ears. Sounds like you don't have any of what you need.

Well I have all small except for Green, Grey, and Orange. So, I just bought them for Plat. Now I have all 13. That's not going to work? Can I still get small green, grey, and orange ears even though I bought big ones?

Gluttony
04-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Can I still get small green, grey, and orange ears even though I bought big ones?

Yes sir! Just remember to smile... oh and wave (preferably at someone who actually has green, grey or orange ears on).

Fyrce
04-29-2011, 08:47 PM
I haven't tried it myself but I've heard you can wave at yourself wearing the big ears and get the small ears.

Corpser
04-29-2011, 08:50 PM
lol i dono about that um is this the same day you realease the new dungoen and if it is please fix the ivisible wepon thing

Samhayne
04-29-2011, 09:28 PM
I haven't tried it myself but I've heard you can wave at yourself wearing the big ears and get the small ears.

Yes that will work... but only this weekend before the event ends. Get to waving!

Siejo
04-29-2011, 11:13 PM
If anybody needs ears i'm willing to help out. Just find me in Forest Haven.

AkoSiPinoy
04-30-2011, 03:04 AM
will we be able to sell the flame bone and icy ears after event is removed?

Gigiwren
05-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Sorry to be stupid here...but it is Monday, can I still try to get my last 5 Bunny ears? Red orange green grey brown? I'm home sick..tooth abscess, for 5 days...been unable to play much PL.

Samhayne
05-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Sorry to be stupid here...but it is Monday, can I still try to get my last 5 Bunny ears? Red orange green grey brown? I'm home sick..tooth abscess, for 5 days...been unable to play much PL.

Hi Gigiwren,

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. We hope your abscess heals quickly!

Unfortunately, the Easter Event was turned off with this morning's game update, so it's over now.

oswar
05-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Oh nooooooo.......I ony got four pairs of ears, very sad.

Gigiwren
05-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks Samhayne, I met Wrap in Balefort this morning, and she gave me the sad news. So I went and took a nap. LOL. (Osama is dead, I've been missing work, and all I could think of was 5 more ears...5....)

Don't worry oswar- there will be other fun special quests. Stay tuned to forums as well as play the game to stay on top of the best advice!