PDA

View Full Version : Feeding pets

Titanium
07-23-2015, 09:23 AM
Feeding same capped pet it looks like a hell right now. I don't know if you guys notice but it costs 1,150 golds. You actually get charged for playing. We still have a pretty rough situation in game since we don't have gold and nothing to farm anymore but C'MON 1,150 to feed your pet. once?

How about cutting off a 0 for PVE since POTS are not cheap either. And like i said WE DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO FARM. NOTHING TO FARM = NO GOLD. I feel after getting bar i will get all my golds back which i invested in running ( after 2x odds ).

NO ! I don't want to use other pet. I paid a lot of golds for the one that I have now and which helps me a lot.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
07-23-2015, 09:25 AM
+1 for this.

Titanfall
07-23-2015, 09:31 AM
Is this a troll? O.o

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Tharo
07-23-2015, 09:32 AM
I support this :-)

Titanium
07-23-2015, 09:45 AM
I don't know where you got the idea that I'm trolling . For me 1,150g for one time feed it's a bit too much since I'm getting online to pve/pvp .

Stash all your gold and but keep 100k to your main. PVE/PVP for a whole week and then tell me how much golds do you have from those 100k

This is not a troll, this is a serious concern !

Ssneakykills
07-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Yeah pets/pots accumulate to a fair bit of gold and people don't even realise

bedmaster
07-23-2015, 09:55 AM
Every few minutes i press play to bump the happiness bar a bit... so i save some gold :p but not in intense situations tho, usually after we killed a pull or after winning a battle.

Lastmind
07-23-2015, 10:38 AM
The high feed costs are good for the economy though. It keeps inflation in check

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
07-23-2015, 10:43 AM
haha, i wonder if there is a pet that didnt need to be feeded, and they must buy it with plat, haha
like the courage pet,

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 10:59 AM
Feeding same capped pet it looks like a hell right now. I don't know if you guys notice but it costs 1,150 golds. You actually get charged for playing. We still have a pretty rough situation in game since we don't have gold and nothing to farm anymore but C'MON 1,150 to feed your pet. once?

How about cutting off a 0 for PVE since POTS are not cheap either. And like i said WE DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO FARM. NOTHING TO FARM = NO GOLD. I feel after getting bar i will get all my golds back which i invested in running ( after 2x odds ).

NO ! I don't want to use other pet. I paid a lot of golds for the one that I have now and which helps me a lot.

Nothing to farm? Are you joking? Were you playing before the expansion? I've been playing since February, and it's never been easier to make gold. Locks are dropping in price but are still very profitable. Drag bars were extremely profitable until yesterday. Vials sell for over 300k a piece. Breeze eggs sell for 600k. I haven't even talked about jewels.

It is not difficult to make gold right now. It was before the expansion.

Titanfall
07-23-2015, 11:00 AM
I don't know where you got the idea that I'm trolling . For me 1,150g for one time feed it's a bit too much since I'm getting online to pve/pvp .

Stash all your gold and but keep 100k to your main. PVE/PVP for a whole week and then tell me how much golds do you have from those 100k

Well maybe try doing KM3 for 1hour a day which will atleast earn you 50k? .-.

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 11:03 AM

I made 5m last week, lol. I don't know what else to say. I'm a little puzzled.

A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has been making on average 1.7m a day.

Titanium
07-23-2015, 11:23 AM
Nothing to farm? Are you joking? Were you playing before the expansion? I've been playing since February, and it's never been easier to make gold. Locks are dropping in price but are still very profitable. Drag bars were extremely profitable until yesterday. Vials sell for over 300k a piece. Breeze eggs sell for 600k. I haven't even talked about jewels.

It is not difficult to make gold right now. It was before the expansion.

Nobody taught me how to make gold since now... that was my job. A lot of friends/guildmates/ex-guildmates can confirm that i gave more wealthy TIPS than something based on luck. But thanks for trying and i really appreciate it ! This is not another thread about farming...

Well maybe try doing KM3 for 1hour a day which will atleast earn you 50k? .-.

Yea about that. Right now i'm looking to get bar to craft my ring which makes me to have a goal and to run for it. I have 100+ rengol crates stashed ( do i have to explain why? ). I don't have gold in cash to buy dragonite bar. I like to earn it somehow since it will be the second one :)

My concerns are about the higher recurring fees right now. Not farming lock crates for one hour. I can solo arena 12-14 times in one hour and get a vial if I'm lucky ! But I have to use pots/feed pet for that. I'm sorry if you misunderstand me, i didn't spend time to farm lock crates more than 2 hours per week because it's based on luck and you might get the jackpot ( 50k ) or not. But my primary goal is to spend more time farming teeth .

Titanfall
07-23-2015, 11:25 AM
Nobody taught me how to make gold since now... that was my job. A lot of friends/guildmates/ex-guildmates can confirm that i gave more wealthy TIPS than something based on luck. But for trying and i really appreciate it !

Yea about that. Right now i'm looking to get bar to craft my ring which makes me to have a goal and to run for it. I have 100+ rengol crates stashed ( do i have to explain why? ). I don't have gold in cash to buy dragonite bar. I like to earn it somehow since it will be the second one :)

My concerns are about the higher recurring fees right now. Not farming lock crates for one hour. I can solo arena 12-14 times in one hour and get a vial if I'm lucky ! But I have to use pots/feed pet for that. I'm sorry if you misunderstand me, i didn't spend time to farm lock crates more than 2 hours per week because it's based on luck and you might get the jackpot ( 50k ) or not. But my primary goal is to spend more time farming teeth .
Ah I get you. If you arent selling anything and saving then yes the pot/pet struggle. When I farmed my bar each run cost me a minimum of 1k due to pots and 2 runs cost me 3k due to pet feeding, which does stack.
All I can recommend is sell a few locks to get the pots and gold to feed, try not to PvP as much until the time to sell locks comes. Goodluck ^^

Titanium
07-23-2015, 11:29 AM
Ah I get you. If you arent selling anything and saving then yes the pot/pet struggle. When I farmed my bar each run cost me a minimum of 1k due to pots and 2 runs cost me 3k due to pet feeding, which does stack.

I just learned how to play from pc and i'm spamming pots like crazy bwhahaha

Let's not give ideas to guys who make 5m per week doe :D 300 crates ??!?!?!?

Titanium
07-23-2015, 11:33 AM

A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has been making on average 1.7m a day.

And my friend got Shady and Surge from Shazbot.

Kumsaati
07-23-2015, 11:44 AM

Noob im making 30m each week and I don't know what else to say.
A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has been making on average 90m each day.

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 11:56 AM
My friend got an arcane rogue as egg from Klaas, now I'm the only mage being followed around by a rogue.

I don't think Edward mean any kind of disrespect when he says what he says. Currently if you are having money troubles or want to earn money the next big thing would be elon event and locks r decent. Swap between 2-3 pets and run with a decent party of friends not PUGs who use heal etc..

Feeding pet is actually a nice thing in AL. We have pets we get to play with them. When they are tired you either feed them or rest them with a little attention showering every now and then makes our happier faster.

I would rather see other changes than feeding pet. Feeding pet was a struggle at one time for me too, still is whenever I go broke. The only thing that's changed is when I feel like my runs are actually going really well I feed my pet.

I didn't intend to be mean. Titanium said try and see how much gold you can make in a week while keeping everything but 100k in your stash. I had 50k total last week. Finished with 5m (farmed and sold dragonite bar and locks).

It just floors me when players say there is nothing to farm. Especially when it was so difficult to make gold when I started playing (sold my first drag bar for 900k).

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 11:59 AM
A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has been making on average 90m each day.

Not bragging. I'm just saying that if you want gold, you can make it. What a world of difference the expansion made.

Titanium
07-23-2015, 12:06 PM
I didn't intend to be mean. Titanium said try and see how much gold you can make in a week while keeping everything but 100k in your stash. I had 50k total last week. Finished with 5m (farmed and sold dragonite bar and locks).

It just floors me when players say there is nothing to farm. Especially when it was so difficult to make gold when I started playing (sold my first drag bar for 900k).

It's okay. It sounded that you were making 5m per week from farming crates. You didn't say nothing about a bar. You turned the main subject of this thread into a bragging contest. I'm happy that you work hard for your wealthy in game. Keep up the good work

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 12:17 PM
It's okay. It sounded that you were making 5m per week from farming crates. You didn't say nothing about a bar. You turned the main subject of this thread into a bragging contest. I'm happy that you work hard for your wealthy in game. Keep up the good work

Off topic:

I would lose my mind farming crates. My friend makes a ton of gold doing that. It really is the fastest way. I just can't do it. It's mind-numbing.

On topic:

There used to be an exploit where you could dismissed a hungry pet and summon a level 1 pet and feed your higher level pet for 25 gold, but STS fixed it when they released the expansion.

Kingofninjas
07-23-2015, 12:18 PM
And my friend got Shady and Surge from Shazbot.

It's not hard to farm 1.5m+ a day. If you ran km3 instead of making this thread, you would have made enough to feed your pet for the day.

Titanium
07-23-2015, 12:42 PM
It's not hard to farm 1.5m+ a day. If you ran km3 instead of making this thread, you would have made enough to feed your pet for the day.

Too many clichees here and there.

Donpippox
07-23-2015, 07:03 PM

Thats nothing. Im making 60m+ each Week and i dont know where to put my money.
A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has Been making on average 25Nekro 45 Arcane Rings and 80m Gold each day.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Zuorsyra
07-23-2015, 07:23 PM
I like your idea Titanium +1

Candylicks
07-24-2015, 09:46 AM
The good thing is when u neglect genie he goes back in the lamp. There are benefits to pet neglect!!

Dimitrian
07-24-2015, 10:17 AM
Or make some items to feed your pet.
Such as : pet food.
You can buy pet food kits from the store or from the auction.
Pets should require different pet food amounts based on their level.
For example:lvl 1+ pets :1 pet food
Lvl 15+ pets: 2 food
Lvl 30+ pets : 3 food
Lvl 45+ pets: 4 food.

Of course,you would be able to choose if you want to feed your pet with gold or food.

merch_master
07-24-2015, 12:38 PM
Or make some items to feed your pet.
Such as : pet food.
You can buy pet food kits from the store or from the auction.
Pets should require different pet food amounts based on their level.
For example:lvl 1+ pets :1 pet food
Lvl 15+ pets: 2 food
Lvl 30+ pets : 3 food
Lvl 45+ pets: 4 food.

Of course,you would be able to choose if you want to feed your pet with gold or food.
Wouldnt i need gold to buy the food in the first place from auction/store; making the whole idea moot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
07-24-2015, 12:41 PM
Wouldnt i need gold to buy the food in the first place from auction/store; making the whole idea moot

Yeah but it would be cheap and you can feed your pet multiple times with a kit.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

merch_master
07-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Hmm....seeing the replies, a lot of people have a different opinion than mine.
I personally like the feeding system (except pvp part).
It makes me have to use a bunch of pets; thus form a series of strong ones i can use, not just that one powerful one.
While feeding and pots do eat up money, ive never really lost much because of them and certainly keeps game , pet management and gold management aspects on its toes

merch_master
07-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Yeah but it would be cheap and you can feed your pet multiple times with a kit.

If you just want it to be cheaper, then thats just what the OP posted and if the kit is 'unlimited use', then it defeats the purpose of pet feeding.
Also, creating such a system is unnecessary; there's various other stuff that needs attention than a complex but pointless food system
Not hating, just an opinion :)

Dimitrian
07-24-2015, 12:57 PM
If you just want it to be cheaper, then thats just what the OP posted and if the kit is 'unlimited use', then it defeats the purpose of pet feeding.
Also, creating such a system is unnecessary; there's various other stuff that needs attention than a complex but pointless food system
Not hating, just an opinion :)

Lol i just wanted to make a suggestion for this thread.

P.S.:Why is everybody calling other people OP...i don't understand...

merch_master
07-24-2015, 12:59 PM
Lol i just wanted to make a suggestion for this thread.

P.S.:Why is everybody calling other people OP...i don't understand...

OP = Original Poster = guy who started thread
I understand, i was stating why i think your suggestion wont work 'according to me' , lets just leave it at that :)

Dimitrian
07-24-2015, 01:00 PM
OP = Original Poster = guy who started thread
I understand, i was stating why i think your suggestion wont work 'according to me' , lets just leave it at that :)

Oh...i thought it only meant overpowered...

justhell
07-24-2015, 08:35 PM
Or STS can make pet happiness time longer than curent time,or every time pet kill mobs it will add happiness point to the happiness bar.

Maybe what OP want to tell us is he/she want to see improvement in our curent pet system. And yes earning gold is prety easy atm,but till when?... soon or later everything gonna be cheaper by time goes and we all start having hard time for gain gold,so I like this idea for the future in AL,but disagree about 0 gold for feeding pet,even in real life we need to spent some money for feeding our pet. JS [emoji10]

Serancha
07-24-2015, 08:42 PM
Nobody taught me how to make gold since now... that was my job. A lot of friends/guildmates/ex-guildmates can confirm that i gave more wealthy TIPS than something based on luck. But thanks for trying and i really appreciate it ! This is not another thread about farming...

How is it not a thread about farming? You're complaining about not having money for pet food. Farming is how you get money to buy kibble.

I don't understand your statement about giving tips. If you give people tips on how to be wealthy and taught people to make money, how is it that you are broke?

xcainnblecterx
07-24-2015, 11:52 PM
People saying they're making millions in a day and I'm sitting here lucky to make 200k a day

Trenton
07-25-2015, 12:07 AM
People saying they're making millions in a day and I'm sitting here lucky to make 200k a day
I'm lucky to even get on during the day idk how people spend so many hours doing so lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Titanium
07-25-2015, 04:45 AM
How is it not a thread about farming? You're complaining about not having money for pet food. Farming is how you get money to buy kibble.

I don't understand your statement about giving tips. If you give people tips on how to be wealthy and taught people to make money, how is it that you are broke?

Usually i'm keeping 100-300k on my main all the time , my other golds are stashed or they are invested in stuff which i consume during events . Last week happend to spend a lot of time in PVE and slowly my golds went missing . I'm paying a lot of attention how much i spend in game. Maybe is just me? But i have a pretty rough thinking to always gain than to lose. If you are engaged to farm bar for example which it takes more than 200runs to get it... than you will clearly lose gold for pots and pet's feeding.

This is me pointing fingers about the costs PLAYING pvp/pve and not sitting in towns. The pet's happines should be longer.

I don't have time to complain about drop rates on forum or anything. I usually hoard and take risks. It always happend to be 90% right about it.

For example : after double odds for arena chests many people told me they got fossil from arena chests when event was over. Then i started to think it would be a good investement to hoard vials. Guess who sold his vials last week :)

Cheers!

e'dria♡
07-25-2015, 05:10 PM
Sigh, I do agree its pretty high but having 0 fee for farmers is a ridiculous idea.
The game itself became more likely for f2p players, giving this opportunity again to f2p is NO-NO. Its too much.

Nope for me.

Zorin
07-25-2015, 05:25 PM
I suggested a while back that pets should last longer the higher their level.

2 years later... :)

It was expensive and didn't make any sense back then and still does. Yes I switch my pets but you guys know, the one pet that works really well with your stats and maps/PvP? Nobody likes replacing that pet.

xcainnblecterx
07-25-2015, 05:41 PM
On increasing that happiness length I agree. It's about 15 mins before mine go hungry using aa occasionally.

Titanium
07-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Sigh, I do agree its pretty high but having 0 fee for farmers is a ridiculous idea.
The game itself became more likely for f2p players, giving this opportunity again to f2p is NO-NO. Its too much.

Nope for me.

Increase the happyness bonus time would be perfect !

e'dria♡
07-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Increase the happyness bonus time would be perfect !

Ya, thats pretty valid.

Raregem
07-25-2015, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a change to the system.

Right now the happiness duration is 15 minutes and if you time the play right (10 min CD on play, it adds an extra 2 mins each use) you can get 19 minutes of happiness before you need to feed.

Play CD should be reduced to 5 minutes and grant 2.5 minutes each use. You could time the play and get around 25 minutes of happiness before you needed to feed. It's not a huge change but it would make some difference.

Befs
07-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Earlier I was thinking that you should be rewarded for leveling your pet up, not have to pay more with little benefit because it's not even like its AA gets any better or it stays happy longer.

Can we at least have AA's level up?