PDA

View Full Version : Please release names

Sorc
07-23-2015, 01:16 PM
Please release names of accounts that haven't been used since season 2, they're not coming back after 2 years, and the current AL names are so dumb, people are desperate for decent names, it's so bad that all the normal words with "L" are being used with I, really our names are super bad.. plz do this @samhayne

Andrisber
07-23-2015, 02:04 PM
Hello.

If you didn't know, Samhayne has quit sts.

Also, many of them actually do come back, since i have met some people and became friends with them.

Imagine if you had the name 'Crash', suddently you come back and its something like 'Zuahakefnuez'.

Though, if sts did something like this, i would recommend the first week of AL, since people back then took names while just testing the game and never actually playing it.

-Productive

Aserockon
07-23-2015, 02:21 PM
Also the perma banned ppl can't get their acc back either, So can't their names get released too?

Ebezaanec
07-23-2015, 04:02 PM
A thesaurus and dictionary are your best friends in crises such as this. For anti-book users, online sites offer a plethora of excellent words. It's a splendid way of enriching one's vocabulary as well.

kiwotsukete
07-24-2015, 04:20 AM
I would say yes to this, only if a player has a total of less than 10 hours played, hasnt played in over 18 months. you could buy a name though... although, many people do scam when selling names, so it is rather hit and miss. I believe it is also frowned upon by STS for the pure fact that people complain them of being scammed. I believe there is a stickied post explaining more about this in the subforum titled TradersMarket.

Bigboyblue
07-24-2015, 07:35 AM
Who doesn't love a name like Rezfrushe? I lucked out and Bigboyblue which is my normal gamer name was available when I joined.