PDA

View Full Version : Donate to devs .. :P

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi, hello, hiya, yo, sup .

Is there a way to donate to devs ? Like, i'd love to pay them a donut or coffee, they are doing so much for us, I love them !

We should make a donation system or so, just a though :)

karmakali
04-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Its called plat purchases.
Make them RICH!

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 03:25 PM
No ! Not plats ! I want something like, a box where you donate some cents, like that, in the morning when they go to their work, they will be able to buy a coffee or so ! :)

j46g629h
04-29-2011, 03:43 PM
I believe they prefer plat purchase :D

neko
04-29-2011, 03:53 PM
I believe they prefer plat purchase :D

Cash or donuts...Hmmm... Donuts are nice, but as a dev, I'm sure they'd prefer the cash. So I did.

noobmigo
04-29-2011, 03:56 PM
Why give free? Just buy some plat to further your experience In-Game ;)

StompArtist
04-29-2011, 03:59 PM
An envelope of sugar is frowned upon. :P

MAlandM
04-29-2011, 04:03 PM
I could give the devs some money. All I require is their bank sort code, bank number, the security card number on the back of their cards, the expiry date, the type of card and other card details! Don't worry devs, I'll use that info to give you some money!

Just joking. Please don't ban me. :( I'm really sorry. I'm so so so sorry.

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 04:12 PM
I could give the devs some money. All I require is their bank sort code, bank number, the security card number on the back of their cards, the expiry date, the type of card and other card details! Don't worry devs, I'll use that info to give you some money!

Just joking. Please don't ban me. :( I'm really sorry. I'm so so so sorry.

omg I can't stop laughing ! awesome man !! :'D

MAlandM
04-29-2011, 04:18 PM
omg I can't stop laughing ! awesome man !! :'D

Thank you, thank you. It's a pleasure to be entertaining an expert at PL! I admire you! Also, if you can't stop laughing, how did you manage to write that post? It's really hard for me to write a post when I'm laughing... O_o

Arterra
04-29-2011, 04:20 PM
did i mention that i require your social security code? maybe even some identifying questions... what was your mother's maiden name? name of first pet? 8'th grade teacher?

MAlandM
04-29-2011, 04:25 PM
did i mention that i require your social security code? maybe even some identifying questions... what was your mother's maiden name? name of first pet? 8'th grade teacher?

Heh?
You're a strangley weird guy... I did not understand one thing you said. Apart from after you said "did i mention that i require your social security code?".

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Thank you, thank you. It's a pleasure to be entertaining an expert at PL! I admire you! Also, if you can't stop laughing, how did you manage to write that post? It's really hard for me to write a post when I'm laughing... O_o

OMG dude .. :'D if you only knew ;) :'D and ty tho

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Heh?
You're a strangley weird guy... I did not understand one thing you said. Apart from after you said "did i mention that i require your social security code?".

omg ! that made me a lot laugh !!! again !!!! bahahaha ! :'D dude i love you !!

Arterra
04-29-2011, 04:28 PM
those are the most common default security questions for all manner of password retrieving. now that i had to explain it, not fun :(

Swimmingstar
04-29-2011, 04:44 PM

lol I also require your email and itunes pass lol

Zeus
04-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Imagine looting a developer's PL device? *Drools*. I think the result would be more drastic then when the iPhone 4 got exposed early. Lol

Arterra
04-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Imagine looting a developer's PL device? *Drools*. I think the result would be more drastic then when the iPhone 4 got exposed early. Lol

you realized you just said to "loot" a developers phone, right? not steal, find, but LOOT.

we must force you away from the game for a while.... there there, the cramps in your hands will fade...

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 04:59 PM
lmao ! loot a dev iphone ? lol ... >_>

Zeus
04-29-2011, 05:36 PM
Hi, My name is Apollo. I need to check into Pocket Legends rehab. I woke up today and found out I'm not a killer canary/Monsieur Ducky with Sewer Kings and an unlimited amount of arrows. I tried to dodge a bullet today and failed. Whenever I see pink text it gives me happiness. Please help.

Sincerely,

An addicted Indian.

Conradin
04-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi, My name is Apollo. I need to check into Pocket Legends rehab. I woke up today and found out I'm not a killer canary/Monsieur Ducky with Sewer Kings and an unlimited amount of arrows. I tried to dodge a bullet today and failed. Whenever I see pink text it gives me happiness. Please help.

Sincerely,

An addicted Indian.

Help, Im Conradin. I have become addicted to this game and cannot leave. When i try to quit i go through with-drawals. I hae started calling people noob, say gold instead of dollars and dream about PL. I get thoughally dissapointed when i stomp and my teachers dont go flying. Also chicks seem imune to beckon. Plz help me

An addicted PL-er

I am not Indian.

Tvis
04-29-2011, 05:44 PM
There's a way to donate to devs. Let's call it D-Day (Donate Day, Donate-to-Devs Day, etc.). It should be a set day where we all purchase platinum and say "thank you" to the devs.

Elf-Orc-Naga
04-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi hayabusaz! :) are you looting for charm points? Hehehe wait pls pay back 20k i lent by my bird remeber? You paid for exp

AreYouYo
04-29-2011, 08:08 PM
theyre not dirt poor haya.........

Whirlzap
04-29-2011, 09:09 PM
I'd totally buy Twinings tea for every Dev and Admin.

Whirlzap
04-29-2011, 09:10 PM
There's a way to donate to devs. Let's call it D-Day (DOOMSDAY). It should be a set day where we all commit suicide in Shadow Caves and let Devs watch for fun:)
Fixed cuz I'm smart

Zeus
04-30-2011, 07:24 PM
They're doing so much for us?

1. It's just a video game.

2. It's their job.

If you really want to give away your dough, then here:
http://www.unicefusa.org/

Go crazy, buddy.

Does this give me free reign to blow some wild cash?

Zeus
04-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Word, I've got the cocktails right here.

Ok, hmm... The custom raid roach set is looking mighty well in the CS. So... When are you serving the drinks?