PDA

View Full Version : What Arcane gear will be release at lv46 expansion?

csyui
07-23-2015, 05:06 PM
I expect there will be arcane gears for this expansion.
I hope it would be weapon for all classes, since the latest arcane weapon is lv36 staff, let alone lv26 dagger and lv31 maul.
There are already so many mythic weapons showing up on the market, we need an brand new arcane weapon for each class.

(It would be perfect if old arcane weapon can be upgraded via some hard quest and solid gold, coz some proc and visual image of them are so awesome which I don't want it disappear from end game.)

Candylicks
07-23-2015, 07:46 PM
I'd love to have arcane weapons upgraded to 46 with shards. Ten shards and the old weapon upgrades to a sleek shiny new red.

Ebezaanec
07-23-2015, 08:31 PM
I would like to see craftable arcanes that require "arcane essences" to craft. These can be looted from Elite maps or received from salvaging Arcane equipment, destroying them in the process.

This will both reduce supply and increase demand, keeping the long-term value of arcanes from devaluing too much. In fact, this concept can apply to mythics as well.

Bigboyblue
07-24-2015, 07:37 AM
I'd love to have arcane weapons upgraded to 46 with shards. Ten shards and the old weapon upgrades to a sleek shiny new red.

And changes from a staff to gun for mages. No staff please.

Oursizes
07-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Looks like certain shard looters want it to have value now.. If arcane weps will be upgraded it should be through pure gameplay, in this case through such arcane essences. Also maybe make a quest for an arcane item of your class which will then be upgradeable to lv46

merch_master
07-24-2015, 01:09 PM
I hope its for all classes, but i would prefer if it involves neither shard nor old arcanes
The reason is simple ( and tad bit controversial). We are at an impasse, the p2p section is getting antsy at the falling prices and f2p is getting on almost equal levels which defeats the purspose of paying ( imo, there should be a small but distinct difference between the two)
The best way to counter this is to introduce brand new requirements; part locks and part farming
That should be the most economically sound way of introducing new gear

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
07-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Since we've gotten the new Belts, I'm guessing (don't quote me on this) an Arcane Belt

Possible Stats:
+ Damage: 99,999
+ Power level: 9,001
+ Inventory Slots: +200

Candylicks
07-24-2015, 06:46 PM
Looks like certain shard looters want it to have value now.. If arcane weps will be upgraded it should be through pure gameplay, in this case through such arcane essences. Also maybe make a quest for an arcane item of your class which will then be upgradeable to lv46

Shard shard!!!!

Hahahahah

Serancha
07-24-2015, 08:37 PM
OMG no more upgrading old gear, please!

#endupgradeitis