PDA

View Full Version : the ice bone and fire rabbits ears.

Ebalere
04-29-2011, 03:46 PM
I wonder if theyll become non tradable come Monday? Just incase they dont i bought one of each cuz once theyre discontinued theyll be worth a ton down the road if we can continue to trade them. Anyone heard anything on this?

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Don't worry, they will still be tradable, it's just that you won't be able to loot them anymore. ;)

Gluttony
04-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Don't worry, they will still be tradable, it's just that you won't be able to loot them anymore. ;)

Has this actually been confirmed? Support your statement with examples (preferably a quote made by a dev).

Conradin
04-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Its same with halloween and as pinks. Theh will be tradable.

Hayabusaz
04-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Its same with halloween and as pinks. Theh will be tradable.

voila ! ;)

giayuan
04-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Lol yeah ;D if an items lootable, it will stay tradeable forever, unless something bizarre happens. Like the halloween/xmas pinks.

Riccits
04-30-2011, 10:59 AM
just wondering if the price of rabbit ears will really rise or stay since we are all plenty of...

noneo
04-30-2011, 11:12 AM
just wondering if the price of rabbit ears will really rise or stay since we are all plenty of...

It will eventually rise. may take a while though. I have two pairs of each stashed away for future merching.

Riccits
04-30-2011, 11:15 AM
It will eventually rise. may take a while though. I have two pairs of each stashed away for future merching.

i just c the vyxnaar hate dilemma... dont know if they will ever rise in worth... all ppl wich wanted one looted theiry own and horeded them, all other bought them cheap and now noone needs one more... ppl still having stashed for sale..

Nightarcher
04-30-2011, 02:55 PM
i just c the vyxnaar hate dilemma... dont know if they will ever rise in worth... all ppl wich wanted one looted theiry own and horeded them, all other bought them cheap and now noone needs one more... ppl still having stashed for sale..

Those aren't discontinued, however. The ears will eventually be a lot less common and cost a lot more.

Pandamoni
04-30-2011, 07:36 PM

New people will join, see us wearing the cool rabbit ears and want them. It's like the snowman helmet (yes, I know it's not tradable) that I get multiple requests to sell when I wear.

Riccits
05-01-2011, 06:52 AM
dunno how hard will be drop a vyxnaar in future...
may ur right, but ill will need a 1/2 or 3/4 year for prices coming up well..

Duped
05-01-2011, 12:31 PM
I just can't see Ear prices being that high. They dont even add one armor so they are inferior, and sure some new players will want one, but demand has to be high for prices to be high, which PERSONALLY I don't see. Of course I hope I'm wrong for all the rich merchants sakes :) (Ricci!)

Personally I tried farming for them for about 2-3 hours and then gave up and went back to sewers. I just got flame last night from Goldy though :)

In the mean time, I have got a few sewer pinks that I know are worth decent gold :)

Ebalere
05-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Well i have crapload that im saving for a couple months hehe

Riccits
05-02-2011, 01:47 AM
I just can't see Ear prices being that high. They dont even add one armor so they are inferior, and sure some new players will want one, but demand has to be high for prices to be high, which PERSONALLY I don't see. Of course I hope I'm wrong for all the rich merchants sakes :) (Ricci!)

Personally I tried farming for them for about 2-3 hours and then gave up and went back to sewers. I just got flame last night from Goldy though :)

In the mean time, I have got a few sewer pinks that I know are worth decent gold :)

LOL! i tried to farm sewers and gave up and went back to farm rabbit ears and recipes and had more succes ;)

Tamino
05-02-2011, 08:19 AM
I sold mine. Probably I am more a warrior than a merchant...