PDA

View Full Version : Is it true we need 4 anchestral rune for 1 mythic piece?

Haligali
07-24-2015, 03:37 AM
Where to find this information?

xcainnblecterx
07-24-2015, 03:43 AM
Ugh what? Chances are if you didn't hear from a forums source with a quote its not true. What if told you that if you upgrade all mythic pieces before 41 no gear will replace it. Does it make it true? Use the search button, check announcements, etc.

Sverdysiuss
07-24-2015, 04:06 AM
I think, we will need 40....

Just kidding...:)

kiwotsukete
07-24-2015, 04:08 AM
if this were to be true, the backlash from the community would be so insane, it would crash the forums. there would be over 50 rant posts if the forums were to even come back online again.

Xorrior
07-24-2015, 04:26 AM
Let's just say that ancestral rune isn't the only piece needed to craft new mythic gears. First and rightly so, it's not gonna be easy, my spidey senses tell me that one or even more ingredient will come from chests. Before the mega nerf in the mythic recipe drop, look how hard it was to gain, this would be no different.

Haligali
07-24-2015, 04:45 AM
Ok, so its not true, ty everyone!

bedmaster
07-24-2015, 05:26 AM
Mythic Glintstone Armor

Next, the rarer and more powerful Glintstone Sets. You'll need to collect the following mythic crafting ingredients:

Which will be crafted into.....

(More final screenshots to come later!)

Set Bonus

A big plus to the Mythic set in particular is that if you complete all four pieces you will get a hefty set-bonus that will certainly help you out in the perilous battle against the Orcs

There u go :p

Haligali
07-24-2015, 06:06 AM
Mythic Glintstone Armor

Next, the rarer and more powerful Glintstone Sets. You'll need to collect the following mythic crafting ingredients:

Which will be crafted into.....

(More final screenshots to come later!)

Set Bonus

A big plus to the Mythic set in particular is that if you complete all four pieces you will get a hefty set-bonus that will certainly help you out in the perilous battle against the Orcs

There u go :p

Ok, but it does not mention how many we need from each, eg 4 nomerite ingot and 30 legionnaire insignia needed for the legendary helm, 3 ingot and 20 insignia needed for the legendary amulet.

Dimitrian
07-24-2015, 06:17 AM
We'll just have to wait for the sets to come out.Until then,these are just speculations.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Zeus
07-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Not sure where that rumor came from. To complete the mythic set, you need 1 rune for each piece which means 4 in total. Then, of course, there is 2 other unique mythic components which you also need 1 for each piece.

In short, this results to 12 total pieces, 4 of each type.

Oursizes
07-24-2015, 04:47 PM
Hm i dont remember any info on how much of each you need for each piece. Lol two people trying to make ancestral rune prices go up?

kananaskis
07-24-2015, 05:29 PM
Hm i dont remember any info on how much of each you need for each piece. Lol two people trying to make ancestral rune prices go up?

it's good if people cite sources i agree, but my impression is that those posting here are interested in crafting the armor for themselves rather than some attempt at market manipulation.

Haligali
07-25-2015, 05:21 AM

If we need 4 rune, the the price should go down don't you think?

justhell
07-25-2015, 10:12 AM
Well... as long devs/mods didn't yet make out their statment all the thing about this just asumption or prediction from some of ppl,even somehow I feel few ppl got early info about what next thing gonna come,like when all shards disapear from CS right bfore we all know 2x dragon teeth week gonna come.

Oursizes
07-25-2015, 10:39 AM
This is honesty all you post about. People manipulating people or STS doing stealthy things, all your posts are like short conspiracy theories about bugs and players. -_-

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Well I have my opinions and you have yours. I dont go around telling you what you should and shouldnt post about do I?

Titanfall
07-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Well I have my opinions and you have yours. I dont go around telling you what you should and shouldnt post about do I?
Im not saying that lol, was just pointing out thats mainly what your posts rotate around. Some are interesting tbh but some IMO are a bit silly [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

kananaskis
07-25-2015, 11:33 AM
to be clear, i respect hali and zeus as they have done a lot of excellent work producing various guides and reviews in our forums here.

Wazakesy
07-25-2015, 02:51 PM
It sounds like a rumor to inflate the rune prices...

leeelooo
07-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Maybe instead of saying he's trying to manipulate, you might just be nice and just ask where he found out about that info and he might be nice enough to provide a link. Jeez folks be kind and you'll find you'll catch more flies with honey.

Zeus
07-27-2015, 05:40 PM
As legendary sets have already been released, it's obvious what the gear needs.

Here, is the same thing. Apply the same logic from legendary gear, keeping in mind the rarity of mythics. The point is that you will need at least 4 (since there are 4 pieces in a mythic set) of each component, if not more. However, since it is mythic components, I highly doubt that the developers would make anyone go through the frustration of obtaining multiple mythic components per set on top of the 3 unique mythic component requirement per piece.

Furthermore, traditionally speaking, each time a mythic component was required, only one of its type was required to complete the crafting. It was an educated guess. Here's the thing though...if I am wrong, the number can only go UP from there - not down. And again, I do not purchase anything that does not have a use yet - that is very risky and not very well thought out.

Zeus
07-27-2015, 06:15 PM
The other thing I forgot to mention that players should take into account is that some of the mythic components will not be tradable.

All of them have the ability to be farmed. So, if there are nontradable components, I highly doubt STG would make us go through the pain of looting MULTIPLE.

Yes, it's a guess. However, there's going to be at least 4 of each type so my post is not wrong and there's not any sort of market manipulation here. Actually, I purposely decline anyone who tries to sell me one of those rune stones.

MasterP
07-27-2015, 06:36 PM
thats true yesss until dev mod say sorry egnrish bad

Seoratrek
07-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Hi there!

As a general rule of thumb, it's best to check out posts made by the dev team in threads (such as here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?102-AL-Announcements)) plus content posted on our Facebook page. Just because you hear it in game doesn't mean it is always true! In regards to the question at hand, I will send a note to see if the dev team can clarify. Thanks for your patience everyone! :)