PDA

View Full Version : Need some think advice :-)

Disproves
07-24-2015, 05:24 AM
So after getting bored of endgame.. Since there's to much farming for me too do for all these gears I've decided to twink. However there is one problem, I know nothing about twins, what gear what pet what build and what not so if like you guys to help me. The class would be a rouge, (level 15) I have a budget of 4-5m for gear and pet. So what pet should I pick? Toor? Samael? Slag? Breeze? Blinky? Maridos? And is one para enough? How much would that cost? Any help is much appreciated. :-)

PS. Please no hate on this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigboyblue
07-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Get Maridos, new lock bow, icescale set, tarlok amulet and have at it. This gear will eat your budget. People usually ask 3-4m for a para item.

Oursizes
07-24-2015, 08:24 AM
Get Maridos, new lock bow, icescale set, tarlok amulet and have at it. This gear will eat your budget. People usually ask 3-4m for a para item.

Or you can just buy a para bow from cs, which is around 1.7m. But that leaves you with 2.3m and gears themselves will eat your gold. So idk about pet. Get maridos if you can

Gingeracist
07-24-2015, 09:56 AM
Looking at your budget, one para gem is all your probably going to be able to afford.

If your really short on gold after buying a weap with para on it, blinky is a great pet, better at low levels like 15 than endgame pvp. I really like sam because of regen haha but mari/nekro would be your top pets.

As far as skills go...
I use a 3 atk skill build for my 16 rouge but you can also use a 2 atk build if you think that would work better.

Aimed shot
Shadow pierce
Nox bolt
Hp packs

-I forget more detail on the skills but im sure you can figure out which are useful and which are not.

I usually put any extra points into dex-str-int

Disproves
07-25-2015, 05:07 AM
Oh okay thanks both of you :-) is para a must in 15? And the title is a mistake I meant twink not think hahaha.

Sheentaro
07-25-2015, 09:27 AM
Oh okay thanks both of you :-) is para a must in 15? And the title is a mistake I meant twink not think hahaha.

Yes Para is a must in Lvl 15 ... This level is so critical lol so many Arcanes and Para Gems...You really need a solid Para gears in able to beat/surpass them... Perfect Para Umbral Bow , Full eye Icescale set , Full Eye Eerie Pot and Arlorian Ring atleast 1 para are the Lvl 15 best gears imo.

In terms of pets, Maridos/Singe/Blinky/Littlebear is enough ...If u can afford Nekro , go for it... :)

Oursizes
07-25-2015, 10:45 AM
Yes Para is a must in Lvl 15 ... This level is so critical lol so many Arcanes and Para Gems...You really need a solid Para gears in able to beat/surpass them... Perfect Para Umbral Bow , Full eye Icescale set , Full Eye Eerie Pot and Arlorian Ring atleast 1 para are the Lvl 15 best gears imo.

In terms of pets, Maridos/Singe/Blinky/Littlebear is enough ...If u can afford Nekro , go for it... :)

For vs of course you will need a para. But in terms of clash/gw you really dont need a para but it will greatly help.

Disproves
07-25-2015, 12:58 PM

My budget is 5m.

Killfreeak
07-27-2015, 08:18 AM
Para is gonna do you better than an arcane pet, since so many ppl use arcane pets that you cant literally just rely on their buffs and use blinky... Haha.. You dont need a full eye set to survive, as only a few maxed rogues have all this. Just get as good gears as you can (listed by others) and get one para with blinky as your pet. Maybe add a few points to int as it gives you hp and mana, and the best rogues have just dont seem to die and can throw combo after combo... D: some rogues with purely high HP and armor, and one para gem can sometimes be the best, and as a maxed nekro mage, these rogues do the best against me. Even some nekro rogues with 5 para and 5 eye gems are squishy soo... Rogue relies on crit, not so much dmg. One para is all you need to stay competitive.

Upperbound
07-27-2015, 11:41 AM
pm me if u need icescale set for rogue 15 :D