PDA

View Full Version : Bizzare bear behavior

Rubicon
04-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Lately when im trying to attack an enemy my bear decides to wander off. I'll auto attack and he will start swinging and then he will just go for a walk. Sometimes he comes back, sometimes he just wanders away and stands there. I'm absolutely baffled as to what I could be doing to cause this. He was fine right up to lvl 55, GCD was implemented and then he started to act like this. I don't know if it's GCD related, lag, or something else entirely. It's really annoying and is making it hard for me to play. Is this happening to anybody else?

giayuan
04-29-2011, 06:48 PM
? I dont quite understand what your saying, but all I can say is that wherever/whoever your target is, and auto-attack is on, the character will move itself in range for auto if you arent moving the character yourself with joystick. And if its possible, you might have turned on the tap-to-move option thingy and your fingers touch the screen accidently? Or maybe its just cuz after GCD, theres the new thing where your character will always be facing the target unless its way out of range.

Rubicon
04-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Ill try to clarify. Im not touching the screen at all. My bear will just wander away from the fight. He will attack for a bit then walk away. Sometimes he comes back, sometimes he dosent. Its only started recently and this never happened for the last six months or so I've been playing.

Rubicon
04-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Turning off tap to move in the options menu seems to have fixed this problem. Thank you for the advice.

StompArtist
04-30-2011, 12:15 AM
Yes it seems like it is possible to click "behind" the buttons with the GCD if you tap very fast on skill buttons.