PDA

View Full Version : PvP how fair is it?

Obliteration
05-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Well all of you enchantresses think it's completely unfair? My oppinion is you aren't playing right or don't have the correct spec. Mysticaldream is an enchantress everytime I've pvp'd with them they stand out, definately a positive on their PvP kd. I've seen them destroy high geared archers and warriors. So now here's my thing I'm arguing with the community here spacetime nothing against you all.

Warriors? What's their downside in PvP? Mana! It runs out extremely quick!

Bird Archers!? What's their downside in Pvp? Skill cooldowns take ages!

Archers can pretty much only destroy one target, if they kill more it's crits or pretty much luck enless they hide for their cool downs.

Warriors.... What do you do when you run out of Mana? Theres not much you can do some may have 1 or 2 m/s if lucky. But that's gonna be a nice little wait before your back in the game.

So it's not all glory for Warriors and Archers after all.

Evante
05-27-2010, 10:15 AM
If your a enchantress and specced as one...please heal buff and debuff... They did not give those skills for no reason.

Sayishere
05-27-2010, 10:19 AM
well i wouldnt say enchantress was made to be a 1 on 1 class, thats not to say they cant be effective, but they have aoes and heals and buffs, for a easy ride its better of playing mage traditionally . Role as a healer is to stay back, look at teams health, heal and rez accordingly, and mainly play defensively. Although that being said, their survivability is pretty low, but...so is archer without evasion, i dont play mage that much, even though i have a mage alt, they must have counters to dieing to burst damage, like mana shield?

honestly just run away and stay back, it isnt what everyone wants to do, but thats the way it should be played, dont just run in there like a headless chicken with your aoes and what not, if you did that in swamps most likely you would get ko'ed