PDA

View Full Version : Cs changes please

Befs
07-24-2015, 12:38 PM
In the cs I think there are some things that would make it way more efficient.

1. Being able to search for a price range, so you can find items you want to use without going through that like 100 page spree of items for 1k.

2. Being able to search through ranges of item class, like legendary - mythic, so you don't have to search individually for each type of weapon.

3. An inbox message, like when crafting stuff is done, when your item sells. Just as a heads up so u can collect it.

4. Move the preview screen. It blocks being able to scroll, so we have to click it, unclick it, scroll, click it, and so on.

5. Being able to search for class specific loot, like rogue gear. - Serancha

6. "Auction Mannequin" to show us what gear looks like for that class, for example if a rogue wanted to see what a certain staff looked like. -Ebezaanec

kes
07-24-2015, 03:07 PM
Great Ideas! I agree.

Ssneakykills
07-24-2015, 04:25 PM
We already have number 3 and the others are decent ideas

Serancha
07-24-2015, 04:33 PM
I'd like to be able to specify the class of non-equipable items to view.

Like if i'm a level 41 rogue, I'd like to be able to see level 46 gear for rogue only. Right now if I am a level 41 rogue, I can only see level 46 gear if I get the list of gear for all classes.

Befs
07-24-2015, 04:39 PM
I'd like to be able to specify the class of non-equipable items to view.

Like if i'm a level 41 rogue, I'd like to be able to see level 46 gear for rogue only. Right now if I am a level 41 rogue, I can only see level 46 gear if I get the list of gear for all classes.

Yeah, I'll add that. That might've been one of the ones I forgot bc I had more

Ebezaanec
07-24-2015, 07:36 PM
I always wanted to see an "auction mannequin." Whatever piece of gear you are searching for, when you hit the view button the gear would be worn by that corresponding class.

I am a mage and I want to see what a maul looks like. Hit view and I see a generic warrior with maul equipped.

Befs
07-24-2015, 08:15 PM
I always wanted to see an "auction mannequin." Whatever piece of gear you are searching for, when you hit the view button the gear would be worn by that corresponding class.

I am a mage and I want to see what a maul looks like. Hit view and I see a generic warrior with maul equipped.

Great Idea! Added!

UnnamedGuy
07-25-2015, 10:12 AM
+1 Improvements must be done on cs section!

mishafeng
08-17-2015, 10:56 PM
In the cs I think there are some things that would make it way more efficient.

1. Being able to search for a price range, so you can find items you want to use without going through that like 100 page spree of items for 1k.

2. Being able to search through ranges of item class, like legendary - mythic, so you don't have to search individually for each type of weapon.

3. An inbox message, like when crafting stuff is done, when your item sells. Just as a heads up so u can collect it.

4. Move the preview screen. It blocks being able to scroll, so we have to click it, unclick it, scroll, click it, and so on.

5. Being able to search for class specific loot, like rogue gear. - Serancha

6. "Auction Mannequin" to show us what gear looks like for that class, for example if a rogue wanted to see what a certain staff looked like. -Ebezaanec
For this auction body you should be able to build your char from the ground up with items from cs and it will show stats and total cost with a "buy all" button

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
08-18-2015, 09:45 PM
For this auction body you should be able to build your char from the ground up with items from cs and it will show stats and total cost with a "buy all" button

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Thing is people constantly buy and sell items so it may be difficult to do.

Dimitrian
08-19-2015, 01:01 AM
How about a new achievement for listing items in the cs and then recieving the option to not pay any fees for listing items in cs?

BTW,great ideas :D