PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or The Mythic belt for wars has been nerfed?

Transfordark
07-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Is it true?
Because to me it seems like it, It never had lower damage stats than Garetta belt of brutality.
Sorry if its just me but I keep getting this strange feeling..
Seriously if Sts if you really secretly nerfed it, please tell us we have a right to know.

gumball3000
07-24-2015, 03:47 PM
They said this 64848 times that they don't do secret nerfs. Can you guys stop making this dumb accusations? If stats are lower then it must be a bug or something.

I don't have a mythic belt and i never really checked its stats but if you gonna do threads like this please post a before and after pic at least.

Edward Coug
07-24-2015, 04:31 PM
They said this 64848 times that they don't do secret nerfs. Can you guys stop making this dumb accusations? If stats are lower then it must be a bug or something.

I don't have a mythic belt and i never really checked its stats but if you gonna do threads like this please post a before and after pic at least.

Considering what happened to the legendary bows, I wouldn't be so quick to write his complaint off.

But yes, his tone is uncalled for. If the stats changed, I'm sure it was accidental.

Transfordark
07-25-2015, 04:12 AM

I never accused them for this, I was just asking other players to be sure.
I wanted to hear other opinions to be sure but it seems like it hasn't been nerfed but why does it seems a bit different, Maybe I might be wrong.
I was just trying to be sure so please just hear others thoughts before you judge something.
EDIT: Sorry, I was wrong and I'm really sorry for being so stupid.
Mods you can go ahead and delete this thread and then again I'm sorry for complaining even though its fine.

Ravager
07-25-2015, 04:58 AM
Its not nerfed. Its just a bad belt considering sts gives other classes the dmg boost while warrior gets crit instead of damage unfortunately.