PDA

View Full Version : Remake button

Mennddoza
04-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi everyone,
I have already asked the devs about a remake button after finishing a pve level. Now I just wanted other players' opinions on this suggestion and see of this would be a helpful or annoying update. Please give an honest opinion :D

Conradin
04-29-2011, 07:37 PM
For farming this would be great! I hope that The Devs put this in. They used t have a new game buton at the end of the game, but this would be better.

Lowlyspy
04-29-2011, 08:09 PM
yeah, if ur farming for something its a fantastic idea. i guess it might get a little annoying since it would take up more space and if u were used to hitting a certain spot and it just happened to be a little to near to that spot to where ud hit it a lot. i love the idea, would definitely come in handy

Mathuyama
04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Im against it cause remaking doesnt take much time. Just click your name then on the world then host game..... Just last about 7 seconds. Another important point is that its not fair for iPod touch and iPhone players. they havent got much free place on the screen for playing and seeing the dungeons.

Mennddoza
04-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Im against it cause remaking doesnt take much time. Just click your name then on the world then host game..... Just last about 7 seconds. Another important point is that its not fair for iPod touch and iPhone players. they havent got much free place on the screen for playing and seeing the dungeons.

Yes your fact about the space is true it would get annoying :/ although some players are more into the game and just want to restart right away, it will give them the sense of more accomplishment if they go through level and quickly starting again. But thanks for the opinion :)

giayuan
05-01-2011, 12:56 AM
Well... remaking the game manually would take a few more seconds really :-/ its a good idea but to me, its not that necessary. PL isnt even fun imo if seconds matter.

Mennddoza
05-03-2011, 11:43 AM
That's good feedback, thank you

Punktate
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm all for it. If the button only showed once every enemy was cleared, then it doesnt matter how much space it takes up. You beat the level, what's left to do? (Only the host should have the Remake option)

Mennddoza
05-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Good point about the space, if there is nothing else to do why does it matter if it takes place, very nice.