PDA

View Full Version : Question on quest

Elf-Orc-Naga
04-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Hi! I have questions regarding quest. My alien oasis is 45/46 and my bale sewer is 29/33. I don't know where the other quests are. Any ideas? I have already checked the thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21190-A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide so i really don't what im missing...

giayuan
04-29-2011, 08:33 PM
try finishing all the quests before it and look for the hint. otherwise cant help you there :-/

Ayrilana
04-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Check Jones. Accept his daily quest and see if he offers another. The 4 remaining quests for Sewers are not available yet. I've tried asking for an official confirmation a few times but I haven't gotten one yet.

Elf-Orc-Naga
04-30-2011, 03:30 AM
Tnx for the replies ive finished jones. Its really weird. When i was doing jones quest and i was done the next day there was an updatr saying it fixed jones prize quest maybe i was affected by thst update... Bug?? Ill try ro repeat it but daily quest there is really time consuming

Ayrilana
04-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Tnx for the replies ive finished jones. Its really weird. When i was doing jones quest and i was done the next day there was an updatr saying it fixed jones prize quest maybe i was affected by thst update... Bug?? Ill try ro repeat it but daily quest there is really time consuming

You don't have to do the daily quest again. Just accept it and see if he'll offer another quest. Go through my guide to every NPC and make sure they don't have anymore quests to offer.