PDA

View Full Version : Best 20-22 Rhinos(Paladins)

King Bling
07-25-2015, 03:56 AM
Who are the best 20-22 Paladins according to you guys?
I know some rhinos who have a good kdr but idk if they are as good as they look.
1.) Alkorhino
2.) Buddaslam
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Keep adding more to the list.

humiiii
07-25-2015, 07:38 AM
I'd say alkorhino too but draebatad is the best rhino ever

Groaning
07-25-2015, 10:55 AM
I'd say alkorhino too but draebatad is the best rhino ever

Drea is l20-22 this is news

Ssneakykills
07-25-2015, 11:19 AM
Why do we keep getting ego fueled 'who's best' threads all the time

AppleNoob
07-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Take Budda off the list, he's lost to my 15 mage.

iRandom
07-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Why do we keep getting ego fueled 'who's best' threads all the time

Because we can.

and theres nothing else to do.

Trenton
07-25-2015, 07:53 PM
Take Budda off the list, he's lost to my 15 mage.
Wow preach about ego

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JTZ
07-25-2015, 08:51 PM
I'd say floidfloid is the best. Farwal's rhino is the only one that understands how to use a regen set well.

Descriptive
07-26-2015, 07:24 AM
Asabeoal is best Rhino

Ssneakykills
07-26-2015, 08:13 AM
Because we can.

and theres nothing else to do.

If people insist doing these threads at least do good brackets like 51-61

Groaning
07-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Asabeoal is best Rhino

Asa wreckt iwreckwhynot 10-0, he's our trump card in this war

Waug
07-26-2015, 11:34 AM
Drea is l20-22 this is news

and he even pvp that's a news

Befs
07-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Asabeoal is best Rhino

Meh fox. rhino. pretty much the same thing.

Groaning
07-26-2015, 03:53 PM
Meh fox. rhino. pretty much the same thing.

Dood, he's in lord ^.^ I vote him for officer

AppleNoob
07-27-2015, 09:02 AM
Wow preach about ego

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ego? It's a fact. I don't think I'm better than him through opinion.

iRandom
07-27-2015, 12:02 PM
Would it be fair to say that ego is a necessity for levels 15-25?

JTZ
07-27-2015, 12:40 PM

I can't tell you since I don't play any other level ranges.

AppleNoob
07-27-2015, 11:27 PM

Ego is not a necessity however confidence and bravado is.

iRandom
07-28-2015, 10:32 AM
Ego is not a necessity however confidence and bravado is.
No need for the euphemism. Ego.

AppleNoob
07-28-2015, 01:20 PM
No need for the euphemism. Ego.

Confidence and Bravado is not an ego until it's taken to the extremes.

iRandom
07-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Definition of Euphemism (https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=euphemism&gws_rd=ssl)

I think it's fair to say that you don't know what euphemism means.

Please click the link above.

AppleNoob
07-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Definition of Euphemism (https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=euphemism&gws_rd=ssl)

I think it's fair to say that you don't know what euphemism means.

Please click the link above.

I do actually,
a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.

Confidence and Bravado are their own separate attributes. They do make up ego, however they have to be taken to an extreme in order for them to actually be considered an ego.

I am merely stating that the separate attributes of Confidence and Bravado are needed for low level however I never mentioned that ego is needed.

You, my sir, need to read more in-depth.

For clarification, when I say ego I mean excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

iRandom
07-28-2015, 07:14 PM
I do actually,
a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.

Confidence and Bravado are their own separate attributes. They do make up ego, however they have to be taken to an extreme in order for them to actually be considered an ego.

I am merely stating that the separate attributes of Confidence and Bravado are needed for low level however I never mentioned that ego is needed.

You, my sir, need to read more in-depth.

For clarification, when I say ego I mean excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

ty for describing 90% of the twinkies @ 15-25.

AppleNoob
07-28-2015, 08:11 PM
ty for describing 90% of the twinkies @ 15-25.

90% are newbies who don't talk.

iRandom
07-29-2015, 10:33 AM
90% are newbies who don't talk.

they arent twinkies

Here's some food for thought:

When I started L15 PvP, the community was nice. There were very few people spilling garbage from their pie hole. Everybody helped everybody. Then I went to 51. And it was basically the same thing. So I started jumping around levels. New level cap(s) came out so I capped, etc, etc. But then one day I remembered how nice 15 was. (Although at the time most pvp levels had a great community) So i went back to 15. Basically everything changed. I don't who or what did, and I dont think you know either. But nearly everybody had banana peels, green goo, dirty candy wrappers, and year-old soda cans endlessly dropping from their mouths. So trashtalking makes you the best? Online game so its bound to happen. 1/2 of online gamers are teenagers who truly believe that dropping f-bombs here and there make them superior. Most of PL isn't like that. There are and will always be a trash talker or a group of them at every level bracket. But the one level bracket that take the prize for most trashtalking is 15-25. Just go to different level. See the difference. Feel the difference.

Groaning
07-29-2015, 10:51 AM
I would say either endgame or lower levels 15-25 would have the most trash talking and ego centric people

AppleNoob
07-29-2015, 01:31 PM
I've gone to end-game, 25-50, and low level. Personally, they all have trash talk.

A twink for 10-20 is someone who is geared up and plays the pvp level.
Almost 80-90% are people that are new or don't talk.

I am however not saying ego is a necessity for low level.

iRandom
07-29-2015, 01:37 PM
I've gone to end-game, 25-50, and low level. Personally, they all have trash talk. Yes i said that.

A twink for 10-20 is someone who is geared up and plays the pvp level.
Almost 80-90% are people that are new or don't talk. I said that they werent twinkies...

I am however not saying ego is a necessity for low level.

So you either didn't read my post or are agreeing with 90% of my statements.

There are actually a far greater percent of people who talk trash than don't talk at all. I personally don't talk at low level except for the occasional "go" or "hi".

Its very simple. We disagree on whether ego is a necessity or not. I see your point and I somewhat agree that ego is not a necessity.

But i guess in the end the point im trying to make is that 15-25 is filled with egoentric trash talking baddies

Iwreckwhynot
07-30-2015, 12:15 AM
Asa wreckt iwreckwhynot 10-0, he's our trump card in this war

Lol pls groan

Ignitedmage
07-31-2015, 01:12 AM
Lol pls groan

We got annother fight here in the topic ego and you just went all over the posts and just said lol pls groan on his post of previous page?
smh

Etarbitrev
08-03-2015, 11:03 AM
@iRandom Bit of a naive thing to ID, ..or is it?
From my perspective I rated people on who they lost to and how humble etc they were. If they beat a few people & bragged about it I'd assume they were just another wannabe and werent as good as they were made out to be. If somebody stayed quiet and beat a few people I'd be more intrigued tbh & way more inclined to say they were better. However I feel I am not the typical pvper in how I view others, I say this because it always seemed to be if ego was backed up with a few good/lucky (whatever you call it) duels or fights it was a fast track to being "pro" at 15-25 which I hated. This may be the reason I liked endgame, 35-40. This is just my opinion on the matter, it may not be right but thats how I saw 15-25 during the latter of the 5 years I played it.

- Wp'd.

Etarbitrev
08-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Don't want to sound like I'm having a go or ganging up on you iRandom but I think you've slightly misused or misinterpreted euphemism. It's more along the lines of dead to passed away. Ego is entirely different to confidence & confidence/ego to bravado although they're all in the same ball park.
However I agree, no point beating around the bush apple. Read my point above, ego is part & parcel of some pvpers.. Unfortunately.

iRandom
08-03-2015, 12:06 PM
@invert

just edit ur post... 2nd thread u doble posted

Euphemism for dead: Ur grandma passed away. Was actually victim of bank robbery...

Euphemism for 15: They're not trash talking, just teasing. I dont rlly need to finish this right?

What I consider being super egotistical: Being so caught up in one's pride (being the best) that one verbally or physically oppresses others (to be/feel like the best)
Very few 15ers that do this. But when they do it, they do it and keep on doing it.

what i consider being egotistical: "oh i beat u that one time so im the bes" *dies "oh luck"
to sum it up: when u beat me its luck, but when i beat u its skill

Apple's bravado and whatnot @ 15 vs ego @ 15.

I see a lot more of the egotistical stuff i gave at 15 than anything else. Ofc, the ones who I consider the best have left and were not caught up in either of two "egos"

Etarbitrev
08-04-2015, 05:42 AM
You can finish it if you really want :)

& I really cannot be bothered to edit it :) sorry :O

Also I completely agree with what you said at the end as I very much feel the same towards 15 PvP - resulting in me quiting and giving all my stuff away.