PDA

View Full Version : Quest Order Preference

Ayrilana
04-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Would it be possible that regular quests are offered first before other quests such as daily quests and other repeatable quests? These regular quests can often be missed if someone must accept the daily quest first in order to receive the regular quest.

For example:
Someone has completed all of Jones' quests in Alien Oasis when the town was first released. At this point he has nothing left to offer quest-wise. The next day his daily quest is available. Another update is released a few weeks later which adds more quests, one of which he offers. Unfortunately this quest can only be accepted AFTER the player accepts to do the daily quest. The player doesn't know Jones' has this quest unless he accepts the daily quest.

Physiologic
04-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Yeah that quest is very elusive :) I don't see why an NPC can't show multiple quests at one time, or at least have some indication like

NPC name

Dialogue

Quest 1
Quest 2 (unlocked after completing quest 1)
Quest 3 (unlocked after completing quest 2)

Ayrilana
04-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Probably to space requirements and/or to reduce clutter.

giayuan
04-30-2011, 12:48 AM
Just let the devs rearrange priority order :-/
One of my main quest worries is... I depend on Quest hint to find quests, so when the new campaign comes out, theres gonna be hecka daily quests you need to do to see hint.. im hoping regular quest will overlap dailies...