PDA

View Full Version : Fastfingers and range

Freakingud
07-25-2015, 01:47 PM
I want to get quicker fingers and be better at range? Anyway how to improve? How long will it take to improve?
P.s: Please dont troll and just say 'practise'. I want a lot of advise. I really want to be of the best.

Freakingud
07-25-2015, 01:49 PM
I play on pc because it works for me.

Groaning
07-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Unless you play bird fast finger hardly matters, and fast fingers, just Practice your combo as fast as possible no other point, and range just learn XD use /location

Iheybeautiful
07-25-2015, 03:02 PM
i hope the advice i am about to give you help u in the way i wish it would, it is very comprehensive, please read it all:
Lel get faster fingers

anahadaz
07-25-2015, 05:26 PM
There is a limit to how much your finger speed can help because of GCD, it's really not that hard. Practise is the only thing that can help you. No one here can teach you techniques to make your fingers faster to benefit you in pvp, just practise.
You learn range by playing pvp for a long time so we cant really help you there.

Ssneakykills
07-25-2015, 06:07 PM
Buy finger weights on eBay they make them muscly, powerful and also improve your fingers overall stamina and speed the more reps and sets you do with the finger weights.137068

iRandom
07-25-2015, 06:45 PM
Buy finger weights on eBay they make them muscly, powerful and also improve your fingers overall stamina and speed the more reps and sets you do with the finger weights.137068

My fingers lost 20 pounds in two days thanks to Weight-O-Fingers!!

Waug
07-25-2015, 09:17 PM
I want to get quicker fingers and be better at range? Anyway how to improve? How long will it take to improve?
P.s: Please dont troll and just say 'practise'. I want a lot of advise. I really want to be of the best.

this theds pops up when A blind Rusher visit anadar lvl

Freakingud
07-26-2015, 02:59 AM
Its true. My fingers are so weak that sometimes I click a skill and it doesnt work and same happens with tablet. What's the best warm up for your fingers.
P.s: A lot of speed can actually 'shock' your foe.

Waug
07-26-2015, 03:44 AM
Its true. My fingers are so weak that sometimes I click a skill and it doesnt work and same happens with tablet. What's the best warm up for your fingers.
P.s: A lot of speed can actually 'shock' your foe.

if u touch a skill, if it does not work then its touch responsiveness of ur device not fault of ur finger. to warm up ur finger u must kill each and every person see in arena, (and ofc get ready for all the pps that are going to gang bang u and when u tasting the ground they honour u with the speech 'ez dog/pig' etc), or easy method is to warm a lil bit water make sure not to over warm it and put ur finger in the water for couple of mins.